Hey OTT, What Does it Take to Become an Ignorant Man-Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Yes and not really, but I get the vibe that you absolutely hate the game. I think it was from your reply to Rocko about reconsidering the game when he said he was gonna put Borderlands on hold and pick up Brutal Legend instead. HE ENJOYED THE DEMO, DUDE.[/QUOTE]Oh, yeah. I was stealth trolling the game a little but it was mostly because it seemed like a bad value proposition. I know he gets his games from YF360G but BL looks like it could be one of those games that is overlooked and is down to $10 at Target in a couple of months, like Mirror's Edge or BG&E a while back. Borderlands looks to have a lot more going for it as far as keeping you playing the game and since it's an online game it's kind of important to get on that game while everyone's still playing it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Oh, yeah. I was stealth trolling the game a little but it was mostly because it seemed like a bad value proposition. I know he gets his games from YF360G but BL looks like it could be one of those games that is overlooked and is down to $10 at Target in a couple of months, like Mirror's Edge or BG&E a while back. Borderlands looks to have a lot more going for it as far as keeping you playing the game and since it's an online game it's kind of important to get on that game while everyone's still playing it.[/QUOTE]

what? Brutal Legend was originally built around it's Multi-player and then they worked on the Singe player. Yes, surprise, Brutal Legend is an online game as well I don't know why people do not know this, lol.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Windows 7 has always created a "Windows.old" folder on my hd for all of my old files. Haven't had to reinstall or regrab anything yet. Love Windows 7.[/QUOTE]

Are you hooking me up?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Homecoming is tonight. It's always shitty to not have a date to the dance. Will be playing videogames with my buddies instead. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Whoa. I thought you were trying to sell us that you were Mr. Cool Guy Suave and told girls you'd rape them and ish?

Turns out, you're just a nerd. :whistle2:|

Watched a movie called "Severance" on Netflix Instant last night - not terrible. Once you get past the ridiculous premise (a bunch of British defense contractors go to a team building trip in Crazykahstan/Eastern Europe, and things go horribly wrong when they meet up with a bunch of crazed guerrilla types), there's some pretty cool deaths and dark humor.

Gotta be better than "Population 436" with Fred Durst as the redneck cop.

I regret nothing.
---
What happened yesterday, Johnny? I waited by the phone with an 18 pack of Natty Ice and some really, really crappy greenery all day.

[quote name='zewone']Whoa. I thought you were trying to sell us that you were Mr. Cool Guy Suave and told girls you'd rape them and ish?

Turns out, you're just a nerd. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
But there is no skankin' in Pumaville...mighty Darth has struck out.

I hope he gets some potent pain meds. I was in a chain reaction car sandwich on the interstate in HS (that we all walked away from) and about 18 hours later I felt like every joint in my body was destroyed.

Really? Sorry. A female friend came over. :x
What're you doing tomorrow? THISTIME IT'S FOR SURE. ><
or tonight, depending on when my mom leaves from visiting.

[quote name='darthbudge']Morning OTT.

Back at home now. It was nice to see friends and family but it does seem kind of weird to be home.[/QUOTE]

That's normal. Most people think it's weird the first time they go back to their high school.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I really did want to hang out with Robert. :C[/QUOTE]

Boobs > Robbie The Robot

You made the right choice.

Good thing my name isn't Robbie cause I'm pretty sure I'm more fun than a pair of small teets.[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Really? Sorry. A female friend came over. :x
What're you doing tomorrow? THISTIME IT'S FOR SURE. ><
or tonight, depending on when my mom leaves from visiting.[/QUOTE]That's cool, man. I just thought you forgot about it after asking me. :cry:

[quote name='st0neface']Man, you got bailed on by OTTers online and in real life yesterday. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]Story of my life, man. I actually tried to make some friends with the "gamers" in the student union by playing SFIV with them on a tiny TV and after a few matches one of the dudes asked me to leave. I guess I'm just not cut out for social events or friends. :cry:x2

I ordered both Brutal Legend and Borderlands.

I agree that Brutal Legend was kind of up in the air, but the demo was fun and I enjoy the music/dialogue/setting so it should be worth it.

Plus I figure there's only one more game I'm going to get from YF360G this year (AC2).

wtf?

1008_playboy_marge_simpson_ex_wm.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']Story of my life, man. I actually tried to make some friends with the "gamers" in the student union by playing SFIV with them on a tiny TV and after a few matches one of the dudes asked me to leave. I guess I'm just not cut out for social events or friends. :cry:x2[/QUOTE]

Dang, that's pretty messed up. You don't really wanna hang out with gamers anyways.

[quote name='zewone']Box = Brak
game = mojimbo
envelope = yours truly

get the hell out of here, everyone else.[/QUOTE]

:lol: What a bunch of Wombats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back