Hey OTT, What Does it Take to Become an Ignorant Man-Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, I would like to forfeit any consideration for any of Marten's prizes, so that others may have a chance to receive them.

Thank You and God Bless America.

080809193001.jpg

Available on Xbox 360 and Wii (Oct. 13) and PlayStation 3 system (Oct. 15):

• Motörhead – “(We Are) The Road Crew ‘08”
• Tenacious D – “The Metal”
• Testament – “More Than Meets the Eye”
• Black Tide – “Show Me the Way”
• Blink-182 – “What’s My Age Again?”
• Joe Satriani – “Satch Boogie”
• Joe Satriani – “Surfing with the Alien”
• Kansas – “Icarus (Borne on the Wings of Steel)” (Live from Two for the Show)
• Kansas – “Point of Know Return” (Live from Two for the Show)
• L7 – “Andres”

:0(

[quote name='munch']I'm not getting any of those.

Where is Brutal Legend? Shouldn't it be up by now?[/QUOTE]

Up whe...Oh...:cool:

I did. The gameplay kind of stinks, and Jack Black annoys the shit out of me, but I think it will be a kind of fun game.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Kayden, check your local Gamestop for a copy of that other Fallout 3 expansion disk. Let's maybe consider starting another chain.[/QUOTE]

I was on the original disc train with Rocko so I've got those two already. There's got to be someone on the original thread who still has it.

[quote name='Galego23']I was on the original disc train with Rocko so I've got those two already. There's got to be someone on the original thread who still has it.[/QUOTE]
Okay, I'll see if I can find the thread.

[quote name='manthing']$5 says GoW3 is delayed too.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

[quote name='Galego23']probably means they'll push back GoW 3 too?[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOO!!!.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']I hope you played the demo first, munch.[/QUOTE]Besides Karen O, Radiohead or some other really boring artist not doing the soundtrack, what was wrong with it? You seem to really hate the game for some reason. :lol:

I think Jack Black will get annoying after an hour or 2 personally.

I also dislike the lack of a jump buttom in Brutal Legend

Now that you trolled me, does that mean that I have to hit you up on your mutha-fuckin' myspace, tiredfornoww? :0(

(Have I really been shitting on the game that much in here? I know I'm thinking it in my brain but I really tried to make a conscious effort not to be a Debbie Downer and shit on the game in here and instead just ignore it, for the most part.)

[quote name='manthing']$5 says GoW3 is delayed too.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Already has been, no? Weren't they looking at sometime in March originally -- now it's the end of April?

Anyone know of the GOTY Fallout 3's content is going to be like the GOTY Oblivion stuff? I want to get in on one of those Fallout 3 expansion trains at some point, but I was waiting until all five DLC were out on disc.

Yes and not really, but I get the vibe that you absolutely hate the game. I think it was from your reply to Rocko about reconsidering the game when he said he was gonna put Borderlands on hold and pick up Brutal Legend instead. HE ENJOYED THE DEMO, DUDE.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I would've never known it was Jack Black if the internet hadn't let me know beforehand.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: if it sounds like jack black and looks like jack black... odds are, it's jack black. :lol:

I'm backing up everything to install Windows 7 tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to reinstalling everything, but that's life.

That game looks so dang Japangnese, moneything. Instant hit in the GGT. :lol:[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl: if it sounds like jack black and looks like jack black... odds are, it's jack black. :lol:[/QUOTE]Jack Black is a short haired fat man. What are you talking about?

Windows 7 has always created a "Windows.old" folder on my hd for all of my old files. Haven't had to reinstall or regrab anything yet. Love Windows 7.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']The game? I kinda like the artwork from it...[/QUOTE]

I think he means the actual document...which is very random.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']The game? I kinda like the artwork chicks with big boobs from it...[/QUOTE]

Sorta.

[quote name='Number83']I think he means the actual document...which is very random.[/QUOTE]

#-o

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']The game? I kinda like the artwork chicks with big boobs from it...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheRock88']fixed ;)[/QUOTE]

haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back