Hey pacemakerguy, the OTT has the answers to all of your questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']The music and dancing is nice, but around here almost all they play is crappy mexican music. It may be fun to dance to, but it gets super annoying quickly.[/QUOTE]

you need more white friends.

[quote name='mr ryles']you need more white friends.[/quote]

There are like 2 mexicans for every white person down here. Not to mention that Hispanic Chicks are super cute.

[quote name='darthbudge']There are like 2 mexicans for every white person down here. Not to mention that Hispanic Chicks are super cute insane.[/quote]

Fix'd.

Just figured it out: I have done 33 Trainn offers since Oct 07. Those are the ones that credited, at least.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Rabbit, you have much to learn. Weddings have booze and music, always good.[/QUOTE]

While the music and the beverages are nice, you're pretty much watching one of your buddies die in front of everyone he knows.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I don't think I've ever been to a wedding with good music. Ever.[/QUOTE]

The wedding reception I went to a month ago was playing soulja boy.... :roll:

I was out their dancing to it........... :sigh:

[quote name='JolietJake']Yeah, somebody should do a Cheapy Mighty Mugg, bald head and all.[/QUOTE]
I woudn't mind taking a crack at it, but I'm sure as hell not dropping a Hamilton on a blank

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back