Hey people, remember me?

SS4Brolly

CAGiversary!
Yeah, I havn't been here for a while. Im still alive.

Where I have I been the past months or so? Working and enjoying the end of High School and the summer. This and that, generally spending not a ton of time on the computer. Ive spent some time on other message boards though.

Whats next? I turned 18 this past Sunday (The 21st), and next sunday Im headin' out to RIT (Rochester Intstitute of Technoloy) for Engineering.

Anyways, Im just kinda wondering if anyone remembers me from way way back then, or also go to RIT. I might hang around for a few months, depending on how busy I am.

Cheers.

-Eric

hey brolly, nice to have you back. youll be happy to know that shrike has taken over as the un-official trade forum mod :lol:

enjoy school, im looking in to going there

[quote name='punqsux']hey brolly, nice to have you back. youll be happy to know that shrike has taken over as the un-official trade forum mod :lol:

enjoy school, im looking in to going there[/QUOTE]

Shrike's gonna have a fit.

Oddly enough, I mentioned you in that "where have these Cags gone thread"

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Welcome back, now be surprised how childish and trite the boards have gotten in your abscence.[/QUOTE]

I endorse this here statement. Welcome back, perhaps you are the one to bring order to this chaos! :lol:

[quote name='JimmieMac']I can't remember if I like you or hate you, so here's to fresh starts.[/QUOTE]

I'd drink to that.

[quote name='SS4Brolly']Yeah, I havn't been here for a while. Im still alive.

Where I have I been the past months or so? Working and enjoying the end of High School and the summer. This and that, generally spending not a ton of time on the computer. Ive spent some time on other message boards though.

Whats next? I turned 18 this past Sunday (The 21st), and next sunday Im headin' out to RIT (Rochester Intstitute of Technoloy) for Engineering.

Anyways, Im just kinda wondering if anyone remembers me from way way back then, or also go to RIT. I might hang around for a few months, depending on how busy I am.

Cheers.

-Eric[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you post again.

Best of luck at school... if anything, CAG might give you something to do between lectures.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Shrike's gonna have a fit.

Oddly enough, I mentioned you in that "where have these Cags gone thread"[/QUOTE]

I'm going to have a fit? News to me.

Glad to see you back, Brolly. Good luck with the move to RIT, and happy belated birthday.

Way to keep the CAG Rochester connection alive! I'm a UofR alum.
You will have to hit up Nick Tahoe's and The Distillery for me. Mmm....wings!

Welcome back!

Welcome back. BTW, could someone link me to the "Where have these CAGs gone" thread? I can't seem to come up with it in search. Curious to see who's been where.

Thanks everybody.

punq - If you ever visit RIT, shoot me an email/AIM and I'll give ya a tour or something.

Im glad to see the trade forum is still going alright too.

[quote name='kittie']Too many mods from the area I live.

Or, used to live.[/QUOTE]

And you never fought any of them bare knuckled on their Mom's front lawn. Shame?

Are you really in CA?

[quote name='JimmieMac']And you never fought any of them bare knuckled on their Mom's front lawn. Shame?

Are you really in CA?[/QUOTE]

I was a couple weeks ago. Not anymore.

bread's done
Back