HEY! You beat up my son! So what? He's 5! Meh. U knocked his teef out! (GGT 29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='InuFaye']Wouldn't it be EA since ya know Bioware is owned by them?

I dunno how I feel about the art style of SF4 now after seeing the high res shots.

They all look mentally retarded.[/QUOTE]

the facial expressions own. In motion, they will be so much better. I don't think I've seen these high-res shots. I saw the Famitsu ones but they were too dark.

Subtitle for the ME article:
Award-Winning Epic Will Be Published By EA

[quote name='gunm']Yeah, I'm going to, but not until there's a good price drop.[/QUOTE]IMO, the game is great and definitely worth the price. I'll admit I was very unsure since I wasn't the biggest fan of the demo. Since many of my PSN friends got the game and convinced me, I purchased it and find myself playing it more than any game. Only thing bothering me is that since I got a B class license, starting to struggle a little.

I already played BP for 10 hours. I can't even believe it.

Finally beat Chapter 9 of Revenant Wings last night, took far too many attempts. Time for a few more side quests and then Chapter 10. Kinda curious if I will manage to get 100% on my first playthrough (not sure if there were side quests that were only available early on that I may have missed). This might possibly end up being the longest DS game I've played. I'm well over 30 hours now.

Anybody play turok yet, b/c it isn't all that great, granted its a step up from Turok:evolution (gameplay wise not end boss wise, nothing beats bionicle trex with flamethrowers and civil war general) but its still just mediocre. Also why the hell does turok feel the need to kick dinos over AFTER he's stabed them in the head with the Rambo knife?

[quote name='InuFaye']cause turok is native american, and thats what they do, they drink, stab and kick.[/quote]

yeah but in the game he's all like "i hate my heritage", and another thing, its like 200 years into the future, why is there a fucking bow on the space ship?!

[quote name='Guts450']yeah but in the game he's all like "i hate my heritage", and another thing, its like 200 years into the future, why is there a fucking bow on the space ship?![/QUOTE]
Because it's a shitty game!

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Because it's a shitty game![/quote]

Fair enough, i guess the better question would be how the hell did it get published?

Easy the game will sell 300k+ just cause of the commercial and how just about every shooter sells on the shooterbox360.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Because it's a shitty game![/quote]

Do you really want to feel the rath of Raptor Jesus?

[quote name='InuFaye']Im hoping gstop gets one used this week so I can use 25% off.

I also found charana watching TV:
6xqhzd.gif
[/QUOTE]

Lol, wtf, that's like the best gif I've ever seen.

Hay gaiz, guess what I played last night? DMC4 and Oblivion!

I usually end up doing a half hour or so for DMC4, then another 45 minutes or so of Oblivion during my allotted "game time". I'm getting in less and less gaming time these days it seems.

[quote name='InuFaye']Holy Hell thats nice, but its gotta get adblock'd while at work.[/QUOTE]

there's a video out there of her playing Wii Bowling topless if anyone cares... she probably has the most amazing real gazongas on earth to be honest. they look like pillows made of puppies.

I have playing Civ 4 now I just got Beyond The Sword and getting Warlords right now.

I only have played the tutorial so with 2 more expansions and no book it should be a great time.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']there's a video out there of her playing Wii Bowling topless if anyone cares... she probably has the most amazing real gazongas on earth to be honest. they look like pillows made of puppies.[/quote]

:drool: Must watch Video at home.

she would be so much better with glasses.

b98vfa.jpg

[quote name='InuFaye']:drool: Must watch Video at home.[/QUOTE]

she also seems to do a lot of girl on girl, judging by google non-safesearch.

[quote name='Apossum']she would be so much better with glasses.

b98vfa.jpg

she also seems to do a lot of girl on girl, judging by google non-safesearch.[/quote]

MUST RESIST. Google Search at work. Stop MUST STOP.........GRRRRRRRRRRR

Yes she would look hotter with those black rim glasses.
Not those Harry Potter looking pices of shat.

Ok so I have a glasses fetish, whats the big deal?

[quote name='Chacrana']aw hellz naw.[/QUOTE]

Virtual Fighters 5 Via Modem?

[quote name='InuFaye']MUST RESIST. Google Search at work. Stop MUST STOP.........GRRRRRRRRRRR

Yes she would look hotter with those black rim glasses.
Not those Harry Potter looking pices of shat.

Ok so I have a glasses fetish, whats the big deal?[/QUOTE]

:lol: jk on the paint.net glasses.

but yeah, glasses fetish ftw.

[quote name='Apossum']Virtual Fighters 5 Via Modem?[/QUOTE]

Now that I would do, but u'z neva on coz u no the outcome of fights!

I would be up for that, though.

VF5 is the only disc-based 360 game I have.

If I could throw away most of the XBLA games I bought and have them taken off my account permanently, I would. But I still luvz Rez an Puzzle Fighter.

[quote name='InuFaye']Its cause all the others are on that pc, which in turn makes them better. /elitist.[/QUOTE]

Naw, most games just suck.

But there is that too.

[quote name='Chacrana']Now that I would do, but u'z neva on coz u no the outcome of fights!

I would be up for that, though.

VF5 is the only disc-based 360 game I have.

If I could throw away most of the XBLA games I bought and have them taken off my account permanently, I would. But I still luvz Rez an Puzzle Fighter.[/QUOTE]

I'd be down with Puzzle Fighter as well...though the beatdowns would be even worse. haven't played that consistently in years. shit, I was super excited for the XBL version, but I think I've played it twice. :\

[quote name='TFN']
Shay_Laren_Jeans.gif
Shay Laren.

Titty bouncing goodness while playing w/ Wii - NSFW

NSFW, Like I said.
Shay_Laren_Nude_Wii.gif
[/QUOTE]

okay, you are god. :lol:

I never played Puzzle Fighter prior to... last week. So it's still new to me.

also, TMNT was the worst XBLA purchase ever. People played that shit for like a day, and that game has aged like shit. It just isn't fun. It's like Final Fight for stupid ass kids. SFII Turbo sucks, as well.

Ive got a paper to write tonight, and I have to finish putting my pc back together and I have to edit the ggtcast.

I WANT TO TUROK ALSO.

Someone please shop this into what It needs to be.
51YtSs4UsfL._AA280_.jpg

[quote name='Chacrana']I never played Puzzle Fighter prior to... last week. So it's still new to me.

also, TMNT was the worst XBLA purchase ever. People played that shit for like a day, and that game has aged like shit. It just isn't fun. It's like Final Fight for stupid ass kids. SFII Turbo sucks, as well.[/QUOTE]

yeah, TMNT is the perfect example of short-lived retro hype. SFII was just a shitty port of a great game.

I've got some shit to do tonight, but I'll hop on AIM if I get some time to play.

Why do people even care about spore? Game looks boring as fuck. Lame concept, presumably boring gameplay, bland graphics... there is nothing special about it whatsoever, except for the grandiose concept that won't pan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back