HEY! You beat up my son! So what? He's 5! Meh. U knocked his teef out! (GGT 29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chacrana']Why do people even care about spore? Game looks boring as fuck. Lame concept, presumably boring gameplay, bland graphics... there is nothing special about it whatsoever, except for the grandiose concept that won't pan out.[/quote]

This.

I don't get it either. Then again, I also can't stand "The Sims", but that game is fuck ing popular as shit, so what the hell do I know?

I would like someone in GGT to review Lost Odyssey, even though I will probably pick it up eventually (when the price is right--I will come on down) anyways.

But I'm still waiting for Blue Dragon to become palatable in cost as well...

My Review of Lost Odyssey:
scoobysnacks.jpg

Which one of you bought that cheap 360 VGA cable off Ebay a while back and gave it a positive review? I'm leaning towards Apossum, but I'm not sure.

Lilboo is lookin' for one and I'd hate to hear about him plopping 39.99 for the official.

Ruh roh.

I'm ashamed--I actually swore off RPGs a while ago for the simple fact that I can never find time to finish most of them, but of course I couldn't stay away for long. At least Mass Effect was "finishable". And awesome. I should really try to finish Eternal Sonata. I may pick it up again to break up what has become my DMC4/Oblivion routine.

[quote name='TFN']Which one of you bought that cheap 360 VGA cable off Ebay a while back and gave it a positive review? I'm leaning towards Apossum, but I'm not sure.

Lilboo is lookin' for one and I'd hate to hear about him plopping 39.99 for the official.[/QUOTE]

wasn't me. but they're like $17.99 I think at Sears right now. plus, you can occasionally find cheap official ones buried in all the generic listings on Ebay.

you beat me by .05 seconds^^^!

Looks clearer, but the real deal will be in motion. I hope to gawd that they've been working on this for a while and have done a lot of optimization.

[quote name='Apossum']I'd be down with Puzzle Fighter as well...though the beatdowns would be even worse. haven't played that consistently in years. shit, I was super excited for the XBL version, but I think I've played it twice. :\[/quote]

Puzzle Fighter is money. The online community isn't as big as it was closer to launch, but you can still get a game. I was demolishing people back a few months after launch when it all clicked.

What the hell is with people using the phrase "hot fire" lately. I've seen it on CAG the last few days. Is that a phrase I need to incorporate? I wouldn't want to hurt my street cred.

I have no idea what to play now that I finished the Simpsons Game. PGR4? More EDF2017? UEFA? Meh.

You only use HOT FIYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. If you are one of those types that are part of the "in" crowd and think they are hip.

We are the outcasts of CAG. Hot fire is probably the stupidest shit ever, I mean you ever have cold fire?

that image was oddly appropriate.

Lost Oddysey, a very basic and archaic JRPG, only really will appeal to the nerdy JRPG hardcore, much like those dog treats, however tasty, only really are going to appeal to smelly animals that lick their own buttholes.

I'll be buying at $30.

B-but Puzzle Fighter IS money...*snuffle*

And rats, I can't buy a whole new PC just to play Mass Effect (again). Even though it makes more sense.

Now if they offer DLC for it on top of all that, envy will I be.

You dont need a whole new pc
you just need new videyah caaadd.

I just discovered the wonder of craigslist.

O YES.

I won my contest! $20 Best Buy Bucks should be at my house in 6-8 weeks. I was going to use it on Brawl, but I doubt it will be here in time. Oh well.

I started playing Hulk for the Gamecube. It's not too bad for a Super Hero game. I'm having fun with it. It seems pretty short too which is good. For those of you wondering it isn't Ultimate Destruction its the first movie licensed game.

This is just another shining example of my big backlog. It's ok though because I've been a lot picker with what I buy and I've been selling off most of the stuff I beat. I'm kind of at the point to where unless a game is really an A++ I don't feel the need to hold onto it which makes me happy.

It's funny because out of all the games, three of the best in recent memory that I played, are the three I really want to go back to and play again...Gears, RE4, and Ninja Gaiden.

[quote name='jkam']
It's funny because out of all the games, three of the best in recent memory that I played, are the three I really want to go back to and play again...Gears, RE4, and Ninja Gaiden.[/QUOTE]

Ninja Gaiden is like gaming herpes, every few months I have no choice but to play through it.

[quote name='InuFaye']You dont need a whole new pc
you just need new videyah caaadd.[/quote]

My PC is from the Athlon-era.

What do they call AGP--PCI-E now?

[quote name='InuFaye']
masseffect_pc_01_1280x760.jpg

masseffect_pc_03_1280x760.jpg

masseffect_pc_04_1280x760.jpg

masseffect_pc_05_1280x760.jpg

masseffect_pc_07_1280x760.jpg

masseffect_pc_08_1280x760.jpg
PC Version FTW.

I knew there was a reason that I only played the 360 version for 11 hours.[/quote]

fuck yeah, that looks amazing. Now lets just hope it plays as well as it looks and I'll be happy. Only thing that turned me off about the 360 version was the frame rate and pop ups

[quote name='gunm']This.

I don't get it either. Then again, I also can't stand "The Sims", but that game is fuck ing popular as shit, so what the hell do I know?

I would like someone in GGT to review Lost Odyssey, even though I will probably pick it up eventually (when the price is right--I will come on down) anyways.

But I'm still waiting for Blue Dragon to become palatable in cost as well...[/QUOTE]

I'm prolly gonna review lost odyssey just cuz, but not for a couple weeks prolly because well.. i dont gotz a review copy and i gotta play dat shit befo i review it.

[quote name='gunm']My PC is from the Athlon-era.

What do they call AGP--PCI-E now?[/quote]

you can get a 3850 and run it in agp and be just fine.

5 Hours of Civ 4 so far.

I am now getting my ass kicked but I just trying to survive to get big planes and bomb fucks.

[quote name='linkpwns']Man, i ain't been doin no gamin' in all dis snow! I did go bowling today, however. Bowling gym FTW![/quote]

FTFW!!!

I got 5 PSOne games for $5 at gamecrazy today. - Incredible Crisis, Jarret&Labonte Stock Car Racing (It's a TOCA game, not nascar, and one of the best racers on PSOne, Trust me), RC Helicopter, Wipeout XL, and Warhawk.

I got that Twisted Metal on PS2 also after wombat's recommendation. Only $20 and I had some credit, so there.

While I was there picking out games, a large, smelly, unkempt man was standing in the store. And appeared to have been there for some time. This was noon on a tuesday. The clerk tells him "If he doesn't come in the next few minutes I don't think he's coming" which told me one thing. This loser was waiting around for the shipment of lost odysey to come in. LOL.

Hardcore JRPG fans are something else.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']anyone up for some burnout paradise?[/quote]

I just accepted your friend request. I can maybe play in a little bit. got some work to do first.

Armcannon has some interesting renditions... I like em' for the most part... I wish they were direct audio though... ^_^

I'm a sucker for gaming music remixes...

You should see my iPod... Like 5,000 tracks of video game songs lol.

[quote name='Chacrana']I don't have an Ipod :(

Actually, I don't care, because I spent that money on a receiver :)[/quote]

Don't worry you're not missing out on much... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back