Hey You! Your PM Box is full!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daphatty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I've seen this happen to others in the past but it didn't really hit home until I lost the ability to communicate with someone I traded with. Therefore, I've created this sticky thread in order to alert our fellow CAG traders that their PM boxes are full. If you happen to encounter this issue, please reply to this thread with the CAGs name and today's date. We Mods will update this OP as people post requests. Alternatively, you can PM a mod and ask them to update the OP as well.

wubb: I'd suggest you also post a note in the other person's trade list letting them know they need to clean out their inbox, as if they don't bother doing that they probably aren't keeping tabs on this thread.

shrike4242: Please don't post in here if someone isn't responding to PM's, only if you see that their PM box is full. Not everyone checks CAG daily, so don't start assuming they're blowing you off if you PM them and they don't respond immediately.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD. PLEASE LIMIT YOUR POSTS TO THE ABOVE INFORMATION ONLY.

The following CAGs can no longer be reached via PM.

Grave_Addiction - 6/12/06
mbstuff
- 06/14/06
j-fever - 06/14/06
pkmn-source - 06/18/06
Smurgle - 06/19/06
mrblinG22 - 06/23/06
62t
- 06/27/06

I know that this is not a discussion thread but here is an idea. How 'bout when you hit 150, CAG sends you a pop up, or new message that says that your box is full. Just an idea though

[quote name='levi333']pkmn-source is full[/QUOTE]

IDK if youre trading with him or not, but he got a random negative for losing stuff on TGN, and hasnt signed on since.

[quote name='jPoD']IDK if youre trading with him or not, but he got a random negative for losing stuff on TGN, and hasnt signed on since.[/QUOTE]

My trade with him went fine. Shipped a few days after he said he would, but everything worked out.

nickelpin's box is full, and I'm trying to get a message through about a trade we were discussing. Any help would be appreciated.

Koten is full.

[quote name='Koten']
Sorry, I thought you were paying for shipping, and the shipping turned out to be double our speculation. I was just asking what we should do about that.[/quote]

Understood. I was curious about how much I owe you since some of the items were not shipped.

scrabbleman has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

So, I can't provide a DC number until I receive the items, I suppose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back