Hey You! Your PM Box is full!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BasketCase1080 your inbox is full, I wanted to let you know that the 3 games you were asking about are all available now (tired of being lowballed by the fellow who was interested in one of them). Check the last PM I sent you for pricing!

Rudy Pants,
tried to send you this message:
Well, actually i'm visiting home in Germany right now until January 3rd... but anyhow
i came to Olympia in '04 for college, specifically the Evergreen State College. I'm a number and figures kinda person, so i'm avoiding most forms of art, writing, and philosophy in my academics. It woulda been nice to see another CAG (i still haven't seen one IRL). Sorry i couldn't meet you under the circumstances.
Happy Holidays,
sandrokstar

[quote name='ozzymandd']Hey gothamcentral79, your box is full!

I'm sending the guides anyway - I'll PM you my addy when you get some space.[/quote]

space has been cleared!!

sorry guys I locked myself out of my account so even when the site came back up I couldn't get in and empty it out. There was a bug with the password reset script thing. I'm all good to go now.

If anyone noticed.. (just in case you did), my pm box isn't full any longer.

My apologies for the delay in clearing it and responding to the last few messages. I had some personal things to take care of.

If you need to contact me, feel free. My response time is back to normal.

Ashley

[quote name='Bleedingblackthornedrose']My response time is back to normal.[/quote]

So every other week? ;)

I hope everything worked out for you and YGPM.

no offense, everyone, but what's the point in this thread? doesn't cag send you an email telling you your inbox is full just like Pojo or DVDTalk? Once again, no offense, i'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back