Hi am AM NEW

[quote name='Apossum']fools, your all beneath my logics! you have none logic! feed me 48 hours code and you might be spared[/QUOTE]

fuck YOU.

[quote name='fama_h']I am the true meaning of a CHEAP ASS GAMER!![/QUOTE]

You, sir, are a moron. Plain and simple. No codes for you.

[quote name='fama_h']I am the true meaning of a CHEAP ASS GAMER!![/QUOTE]

I actually bothered reading through this thread and thought this douche would have been banned by page two. I was wrong. Damn.

[quote name='dracula']Oh shit, its the dude from office space!

Look out you are about to be busted for trying to embezzle money like in superman 2.

for petes sake dont tell me that pic flew over everybody's heads?

edit; unless i am wrong and that is not him?[/QUOTE]
Bitch, it's Superman THREE, not 2.

[quote name='fama_h']you can get banned for being a cheap ass gamer???[/QUOTE]
Yes, this site is merely a trap for true cheap ass gamers to be banned and reported to all retailers so they may be blacklisted.

[quote name='Chacrana']Don't welcome him, he's a beggar.

And I'm looking at getting the new high-high end processor that's coming out in November. The replacement for all the sane-price processors hit in January. Specs on the one I'm looking at are like... 3 GHz, Quad-core, 12MB cache, and 1333mhz fsb. Or something like that. My current computer is the second one that I've bought a sorta-shitty processor for, and it's always the thing that holds me back, so I'm going to try the opposite approach this time.

As far as prices dropping on processors,they'll most likely dip a bit in November and December just to spur holiday sales, but I doubt they'll drop significantly again (cause they did drop a while back, IIRC) until the replacements come in January.[/quote]

Thanks, maybe I'll hold on to my old dell p4 2.66 till January then. It'll be good to finally be able to play some of these games at full resolution instead of the shitty 640x480 or whatever.

[quote name='fama_h']No talking about computer in my thread!!!!![/QUOTE]

No pissing me off on my forum. fuck you. Don't act like you can tell me what I can and can't do. Now, you might question why I have the right to be such a dick to you. As it turns out, I just can, so fuck off.

[quote name='fama_h']I am the true meaning of a CHEAP ASS GAMER!![/QUOTE]Buying used doesn't make you a cheap ass gamer. I suck dick for games. Have you ever sucked dick for games? Didn't think so.

When I try to get the code it says that they will send it in 6 weeks?Whats up with that???Can someone be a kind person and do it real quickly and pm me the code??What do you want???Do you want a reffereal or something???

[quote name='fama_h']When I try to get the code it says that they will send it in 6 weeks?Whats up with that???Can someone be a kind person and do it real quickly and pm me the code??What do you want???Do you want a reffereal or something???[/QUOTE]

I want you to suck my raging cock.

[quote name='fama_h']No talking about computer in my thread!!!!![/quote]

Haha you lost control of this thread the moment you posted.

Come to think of it, you never had control.

and oh yeah...
YUCK FOU

hmm processor tech is moving along very quickly .. at least it feels that way. in a year quad core will be the new dual core.. then what next? OCTO-CORE??? :hot:

[quote name='fama_h']When I try to get the code it says that they will send it in 6 weeks?Whats up with that???Can someone be a kind person and do it real quickly and pm me the code??What do you want???Do you want a reffereal or something???[/quote]
U R THE GAYEST BOY EVAR IN THE WORLDS WHO LIKES TO TASTE TEH COCKZORZ!

Seriously, I think I'm going to get rid of Gamespot Dave's post and quote one of his.

No, I'm kidding man, youre really great. Your trying, and I really respect that. Here, I put a 1-year-XBL code in the spoiler :D :

HAHA fuck you! You actually clicked on this you fucktard. Go away GAI BOI!

*DISCLAIMER: I have absolutely NOTHING against homosexual people. Just saying.*

[quote name='fama_h']b..b...but....my...my codes[/QUOTE]

up up down down left right left right B A Start

add a Select before start for 2 players.

Chacrana: no one else seems to want to tell you, but you're not funny.

[quote name='Pookymeister']rookies[/QUOTE]
Well played, Pooky, well played indeed. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Chacrana: no one else seems to want to tell you, but you're not funny.[/QUOTE]

It's not a matter of trying to be funny so much as it's me wanting him to leave.

ahh man...love the first page (especially the comments between hex and strell)

anyways, have a good time in the forums new guy and just stay away from making topics
period.

Idiot, most of us have probably spent less on new games than you have on used games. But congratulations on making an awesome first impression.

Yea I just ran out of codes.Burgerking doesnt give me codes for some reason,tropicana said they will send it in 6 LONG weeks,halo 3 code didnt work for some reason.O why is this happeneing to me!!!!???I know you guys have some codes!!Look into your heart and you will find the answer!

[quote name='lilboo']This thread started with cookies and cock. This is awesome! I'm hungry ;)[/quote]

Your hungry for cock?

/Agreed

This thread was much better when it was about the huge delicious-looking cookie.

Rocko, make the next OTT about cookies and cock. Minus the cock.

With more cookies.

Big ones with chocolate chips.

Is this thread locked yet?

bread's done
Back