Hi am AM NEW

[quote name='fama_h']^

just signed up for googex.Great site.HWERE MY CODE NOW![/QUOTE]
Did you now? Googex, huh. Is that a trading site for binkies?

Anyway, after all the cocks and cookies on the first page, there is just one thing this topic needs.
got_milk.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']Chacrana: no one else seems to want to tell you, but you're not funny.

Well played, Pooky, well played indeed. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Spot on. I had the insult typed up and everything, but decided against it for some reason or another. Oh well.

[quote name='fama_h']Wow.Thanks.You guys are now acting normal and very kind.......Can I have a 48 hour trial code now.[/quote]

I like ya kid .. ya got moxie.

I just threw a bunch out...Sorry. I was just tired of them falling out of all my 360 game cases.

EDIT: Found one. Here you go (Wrapped in Spoiler Tags so nobody steals it)
bushfinger.jpg

I got like 20 codes, but you have inspired me to just throw them out instead of giving them away now. Before I would give them out to people who were here for a decent time, but seeing how much of a beggar you are just really puts me in a GTFO mood.

[quote name='Brak']Yes. It is Michael Bolton.

And, yes; those codes I posted were bogus.

I mean... they work. Enter them a few thousand more times.[/QUOTE]

Bolton wouldnt just give you one code, he would get you 10 million of the 1 year codes- and they all work, but you have to worry about microsoft tracking you down and knocking your dick in for jacking so many of their 12 month codes.

i still have no idea why people are bitching about codes. There are loads of game stores that will give out the codes in the used game cases if you ask them. And if no one has noticed, the eb/gs stores are literally overflowing with used xbox games.

If you cant get off your ass to go to a store and ask for a code, then it sucks to be you.

If you feel bad about not buying anything, just put $5 deposit on some new release that has a free giveaway. Win-win for you. If you preorder something for the free preorder shit, the employee will love you and would probably give you a dozen xbox codes.

[quote name='dracula']
If you cant get off your ass to go to a store and ask for a code, then it sucks to be you.

If you feel bad about not buying anything, just put $5 deposit on some new release that has a free giveaway. Win-win for you. If you preorder something for the free preorder shit, the employee will love you and would probably give you a dozen xbox codes.[/quote]

Or you can, ya know, spend $35 or whatever instead of wasting time trying to get 175 codes for a year.

Since 48 second man lost control of the thread I had a question. I can't find out how to add video Can someone please help me :). I promise your feel like a good person. Oh and a few 48 hr codes (j/k) but seriously how do you add video.

[medi.a] put youtube link in here [/medi.a]

Remove the periods and add in the link.

You can also use the blue M in the reply area.

hi hi puffy ami yumi

(Did you know? Hi hi puffy ami yumi does a kick ass cover of the Guitar Wolf song Can-Nana Fever.)

[quote name='TimPV3']Buying used doesn't make you a cheap ass gamer. I suck dick for games. Have you ever sucked dick for games? Didn't think so.[/quote]
233900409230.jpg
I have !!

bread's done
Back