Hide yo kids, hide yo OTT, and hideja husbands cause they rapin' everybody out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_l6k7h1K8jU1qzb5lso1_500.jpg

Well I'm not getting any sleep tonight. I have class at 9:30 this morning and don't know if I can stay awake that long. Whether or not I sleep at all, that class will blow.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']who's that, bro?[/QUOTE]

I am the walrus?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']
scaled.php
[/QUOTE]

The time has come to talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings.

[quote name='Maklershed']The time has come to talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings.[/QUOTE]

While it looks like Lennon, it's undeniably walrus potter.

Found out I had a bad power supplyu which caused my new computer to kick the bucket. Bought a new one yesterday. May fight with the install tonight.

Well I ended up falling asleep around 6:30. Needless to say when my alarm when off at 7:30 I didn't budge. Another missed class...

On the bright side, Amazon Prime is the shit. I bought True Blood season 2 yesterday around 4pm and it's already in Norfolk and "out for delivery". Amazing.

[quote name='Eviltude']Well I ended up falling asleep around 6:30. Needless to say when my alarm when off at 7:30 I didn't budge. Another missed class...
[/QUOTE]

Did you give yourself 'the stranger'?

Someone clarify this whole NBA Jam mess for me.

Has EA flat out said, the 3 modes with NBA Elite will be the entire extent of NBA Jam on the 360/PS3? aka EA saying fuck off and go buy the Wii version? To which I say, fuck off EA?

Yes...It (360/PS3 version) will be the same version as the Wii (480p), minus the Story mode (Remix Tour) where you can play against Jordan, Bird, Dr. J, etc. That mode is only available with the Wii.

Now, knowing EA, in 6 months it will be available for download for 1600 points and include HD graphics and 'new' Story Mode.

The complete version of NBA Jam--available only on the Wii--will include the Remix Tour. This mode includes boss battles against NBA legends, such as Magic Johnson, and comprises "about 20 hours of gameplay," according to Edelstein.

[quote name='Number83']Yes...It (360/PS3 version) will be the same version as the Wii (480p), minus the Story mode (Remix Tour) where you can play against Jordan, Bird, Dr. J, etc. That mode is only available with the Wii.

Now, knowing EA, in 6 months it will be available for download for 1600 points and include HD graphics and 'new' Story Mode.[/QUOTE]

Effin seriously??? That sounds AWESOME. Wow.

Might have to double dip. Wii version for the bolded content, and 360 version to play online with friends.

Dam you EA. Dam you.:bomb:

You see, LP, when a man and a woman love each other, they make the beast with two backs. A few months later, a baby falls out of the lady.

[quote name='Joystiq']Update: On the PlayStation Blog, NBA EA Canada community manager Yaw Obiri-Yeboah emphasizes: "Another important note to share with all of you - the ONLY way you will be able to play NBA JAM for the PS3 is to buy NBA ELITE 11." ESPN reports the same goes for Xbox 360. [/quote]

Looks like NBA Jam will only be available as a pack in with Elite. At least in the beginning. They will probably make it a store purchase in a few months.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Anyone here interested in Batmang on the PS3?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind playing it. You looking to sell it or trade for something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back