Hide yo kids, hide yo OTT, and hideja husbands cause they rapin' everybody out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found the rapist

pepper1.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Either one. What do you have to trade?[/QUOTE]

Darksiders
Mirror's Edge
Little Big Planet
Maybe Borderlands, but I have some emotional attachment to that.

I might have something else I'm forgetting, but I'll have to look. I'll check it out after I eat.

Hmm...I just don't know much about that. I have a buddy who is an expert in this sort of thing and I'd like to bring him down to take a look at gamestop.com and maybe he can help us out with a price. Sound good?

Ok, here's the deal. I'll sell Batmang for $13 shipped. Evilturd gets first dibs, if he passes, it's Sean's.

Alternatively, if either of you agree to watch Lloyd and do a 1000 word review, I'll give it to you for the cost of shipping.

Yeah all I have aside from that is Final Fantasy XIII and I haven't beat that yet. Oh well, fuck off temporarypigfucker.

I could do 13 shipped, but if sean is really interested I'll give him first dibs, because it would take me months to beat it.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']LP would like this:
tumblr_l6k1nasJaS1qzwtdlo1_500.gif
[/QUOTE]

That's motherfuckin' dope!

----------------

Finally got DJ Hero, hope it doesn't disappoint.

$50 @ Best Buy with a free additional turntable, - $35 RZ Cert = $15 + tax...not too shabby.

[quote name='seanr1221']500 word review. I'm serious.[/QUOTE]

I would, but how could I really trust that you actually watched it?

Send me the $13 already.

. . . and my USB gramophone is here.
TS, I will pm you some pics of my model 23 and details tonight. I would have done it earlier but I'm lazy and tired from digging.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']. . . and my USB gramophone is here.
TS, I will pm you some pics of my model 23 and details tonight. I would have done it earlier but I'm lazy and tired from digging.[/QUOTE]

I probably won't buy it, but go ahead if you want.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I probably won't buy it, but go ahead if you want.[/QUOTE]
That's cool. I'm selling it regardless, I just don't want to get screwed by a gun-show reseller or God-forbid, gunbroker.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Thing is, I already own a Glock. I'd be hard pressed to buy another one unless it was a steal.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but this is a man's caliber (jk). It's also a good size for CCW, but that doesn't benfit you.

I see what your saying though, I won't be offended if you pass.

There is a WNBA game on ESPN2 and the Atlanta team is wearing all pink uniforms. I don't know if this is a special get-up or just their regular home jerseys, but it looks atrocious.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'll write that essay, mang.[/QUOTE]

No deal.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Yes, but this is a man's caliber (jk). It's also a good size for CCW, but that doesn't benfit you.

I see what your saying though, I won't be offended if you pass.[/QUOTE]

Show it to me anyway, you never do know.

[quote name='seanr1221']Can I give you an amazang gift card for Batman?[/QUOTE]

Yup.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Can I draw SeanR having gay sex for 5 dollars paypalled[/QUOTE]

Oh hell yes.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']dude tfn i got ice cream after i read your post on fb.
man i am trying to look fit before my gf comes back. :([/QUOTE]

You said she came back early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back