CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
gallery_main-0223_hilary_proposal_00.jpg

gallery_main-0223_hilary_proposal_01.jpg

gallery_main-0223_hilary_proposal_02.jpg

gallery_main-0223_hilary_proposal_03.jpg

Gotta say, I envy Mike Comrie.

the first 2 pics happened at a diff time shes wearing a pullover in those pics and in the last 2 shes not. i doubt shes really going down on him maybe shes listening to his stomach for the baby inside.............

[quote name='lokizz']the first 2 pics happened at a diff time shes wearing a pullover in those pics and in the last 2 shes not. i doubt shes really going down on him maybe shes listening to his stomach for the baby inside.............[/QUOTE]

Baby in his stomach?!

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Oh, Lizzie McGuire. What would Gordo think?[/QUOTE]

hes probably the one who took the picture lol.

There should be a 5th picture with the cartoon Lizzie wiping her lips off and saying "Well, that's the last time I'll have to do that!"

[quote name='jbroush99']There should be a 5th picture with the cartoon Lizzie wiping her lips off and saying "Well, that's the last time I'll have to do that!"[/QUOTE]

That only happens after the wedding night.

[quote name='lokizz']the first 2 pics happened at a diff time shes wearing a pullover in those pics and in the last 2 shes not. i doubt shes really going down on him maybe shes listening to his stomach for the baby inside.............[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? A pullover can be pulled off rather easily.

And his stomach?

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']Why does she have a toboggan on her back in the first 2 photos.[/QUOTE]

For all the back-sliding she's gonna do.

[quote name='TomJones4']This thread is useless without more Duff pics.[/QUOTE]Ehh, she's a 5, 6 with some beer. No more pictures necessary.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Ehh, she's a 5, 6 with some beer. No more pictures necessary.[/QUOTE]

Pics of 10s. I must see your holy grail of women.

[quote name='TomJones4']Pics of 10s. I must see your holy grail of women.[/QUOTE]

Google Mandy Morbid/Misti Dawn/Jessie Lee.

I would post images but I feel the mod team might get angry.

She's just an average girl with no hips, no booty, a horse smile, and an annoying voice.
hilary-duff-bikini-1.jpg
Yummmmmmmm. :whistle2:|[quote name='TomJones4']Pics of 10s. I must see your holy grail of women.[/QUOTE]I can Google "average blond women" and pick out a whole bunch of 'em.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Seconded. Unless you're fucking better, there's nothing wrong with that piece of Disney property.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and wasn't tiredfornow the guy complaining about his fat girlfriend a while back?

This thread would be a perfect place for that picture people post of the nerd sitting at the pc nitpicking some celebrity chick. :D

For the record, I don't think Duf fis that great as for as "celebrity hot" goes, but she's not a 5-6 either.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']All those tattoos. What a waste of a good body.[/QUOTE]

Blasphemy! May Baphomet smite you.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']All those tattoos. What a waste of a good body.[/QUOTE]
Agrees, I only like tat's on chicks smaller than a quarter and unseen when clothed except for the skimpiest of bikinis.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yeah, and wasn't tiredfornow the guy complaining about his fat girlfriend a while back?
[/QUOTE]Yeah. Duff is still a 5.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Agrees, I only like tat's on chicks smaller than a quarter and unseen when clothed except for the skimpiest of bikinis.[/QUOTE]
ray_violin_jpg.jpg

I ever meet a woman with a tattoo like that, I am marrying her. On the fucking spot. Whether she wants to or not.

[quote name='JolietJake']Like she's knocking down the door to bone your unemployed ass. :p[/QUOTE]Super burn. :cry:

I'd never open that door anyway. 7s and up only.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah. Duff is still a 5.[/QUOTE]

Ah, so you're still saying you'd do her. Since she's a 5, and you can't be above a 5 if you're fat and presumably you bang/banged your fat girlfriend. ;)

Kinda jealous of Duff haha. Won't lie.

I hope she's not on camera doing that though because he's smiling so it looks almost staged.

bread's done
Back