Hitman Absolution out 11/20/12 - 17 min gameplay vid (7/12)

I'm liking the game as well. Finished about 4 missions so far. it feels good to play a new Hitman game. I need to buy Blood Money one day.

So in the first mission what purpose does putting sleeping pills in the food and drink serve if you're done with the area in under 4 mins?

i hear ya about blood money. i actually own it on PS2and got about 70% complete and just stopped playing because of other games and never got back. blood money has some really memorable missions.

One of the most assassin game lover hit man series. The newly arrival absolution of hit man will be beyond of all version and newly added x-ray vision like eagle eye map view, point shooting effect, newly added fiber wire weapon, 47 handling and shooting effect will bring enthusiasm for hit man lover.

Warning guys, I heard about this over on other forums and it's finally happened to me. I'm almost more than half way through the game and had it freeze it on me on one mission. Restarted my system and it said the save was corrupted and I will have to restart all over again.....

So back up your saves! God I could almost break my controller right now over this, I spent at least 7-8 hours so far in game and now it's all gone.

[quote name='TheRock88']Warning guys, I heard about this over on other forums and it's finally happened to me. I'm almost more than half way through the game and had it freeze it on me on one mission. Restarted my system and it said the save was corrupted and I will have to restart all over again.....

So back up your saves! God I could almost break my controller right now over this, I spent at least 7-8 hours so far in game and now it's all gone.[/QUOTE]

What mission were you on? Or about what chapter of the 20?

[quote name='mvp828']What mission were you on? Or about what chapter of the 20?[/QUOTE]

Sorry didnt see this til now. I was on the Dexter Industries lvl. It actually didnt take that long as Id imagine, got back to the same spot with about the same amount of challenges in about 2 hours cause i knew the layout of the levels

[quote name='TheRock88']Sorry didnt see this til now. I was on the Dexter Industries lvl. It actually didnt take that long as Id imagine, got back to the same spot with about the same amount of challenges in about 2 hours cause i knew the layout of the levels[/QUOTE]

Had the same thing happen to me on the same level. Luckily I backed up my save a level beforehand. Still annoying as hell though.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back