Hitman ps4 only on amazon for $38.08 preorder physical

Lol fuck off, it's a discussion board you piece of shit. Why the fuck do you morons keep responding if you don't care? You're not even contributing anything, you're literally coming back here to bitch about me, and I'm glad to pop out 15000 words real quick about why you're completely fucking retarded for trying to actually get someone on a discussion board to stop posting by continuing to respond to them.

I know some of you assholes don't have the attention span or competence to read paragraphs. I was debating something with someone else and now I got like 5 guys on my nuts cause they got nothing better to do than bitch about something not even related to them.
Reported.

In regards to everything posted regarding digital vs. physical copies it's really a personal preference and each has their pluses and minuses.  My business is built upon buying and selling mostly used games and digital copies of games will eventually make me shift my business or close my doors.  I totally get the convenience of a digital copy of a game and for the younger generation it's going to be all that they know.  The Xbox One almost went completely digital or at least wasn't going to allow used games but consumer backlash prevented that from happening this generation.  The physical copy is something tangible that I think most people like to have for resale or just to have something physical on their shelf, like a collection of games.  

I can see both sides of the argument so I hope that we can all just agree that they both have their benefits.  A staggered release of the digital and physical copies is kind of weird however.  I would agree with one comment above about people forgetting about the game after it has already been out for months, it seems like an odd strategy for sure.

And finally, in regards to Tyler the retard, I am also an achievement whore (or trophy whore on the PS3 I suppose) and I always look at the achievement list.  I know a lot of people don't chase trophies but I think it's my favorite way to beat a game, 100% if possible.  It's very satisfying.

Take care!

In regards to everything posted regarding digital vs. physical copies it's really a personal preference and each has their pluses and minuses. My business is built upon buying and selling mostly used games and digital copies of games will eventually make me shift my business or close my doors. I totally get the convenience of a digital copy of a game and for the younger generation it's going to be all that they know. The Xbox One almost went completely digital or at least wasn't going to allow used games but consumer backlash prevented that from happening this generation. The physical copy is something tangible that I think most people like to have for resale or just to have something physical on their shelf, like a collection of games.

I can see both sides of the argument so I hope that we can all just agree that they both have their benefits. A staggered release of the digital and physical copies is kind of weird however. I would agree with one comment above about people forgetting about the game after it has already been out for months, it seems like an odd strategy for sure.

And finally, in regards to Tyler the retard, I am also an achievement whore (or trophy whore on the PS3 I suppose) and I always look at the achievement list. I know a lot of people don't chase trophies but I think it's my favorite way to beat a game, 100% if possible. It's very satisfying.

Take care!
Not all that long, but still didn't read.

In regards to everything posted regarding digital vs. physical copies it's really a personal preference and each has their pluses and minuses. My business is built upon buying and selling mostly used games and digital copies of games will eventually make me shift my business or close my doors. I totally get the convenience of a digital copy of a game and for the younger generation it's going to be all that they know. The Xbox One almost went completely digital or at least wasn't going to allow used games but consumer backlash prevented that from happening this generation. The physical copy is something tangible that I think most people like to have for resale or just to have something physical on their shelf, like a collection of games.

I can see both sides of the argument so I hope that we can all just agree that they both have their benefits. A staggered release of the digital and physical copies is kind of weird however. I would agree with one comment above about people forgetting about the game after it has already been out for months, it seems like an odd strategy for sure.

And finally, in regards to Tyler the retard, I am also an achievement whore (or trophy whore on the PS3 I suppose) and I always look at the achievement list. I know a lot of people don't chase trophies but I think it's my favorite way to beat a game, 100% if possible. It's very satisfying.

Take care!
Wait where did you even come from? You're not the weirdo that people were arguing with earlier! Someone told me that I got called retarded in this thread and I just assumed it was by that same moron. But nope! It's a new moron!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe people still feel comfortable calling other people retard.
tumblr_mqsj6pC6p51qg4blro2_500.gif

I can't believe people still feel comfortable calling other people retard.
I do it a lot here because GameFAQs' draconian policies cause the mods to swarm just from typing it in. I guess SFailin' Allen has a family member who is retarded. Or maybe he himself suffers from mild to major retardation. I wouldn't be surprised. Nobody can be that inept at their job without having some major mental issue.

I do it a lot here because GameFAQs' draconian policies cause the mods to swarm just from typing it in. I guess SFailin' Allen has a family member who is retarded. Or maybe he himself suffers from mild to major retardation. I wouldn't be surprised. Nobody can be that inept at their job without having some major mental issue.
And what's your stupid reason for using the word "fag" so much?

And what's your stupid reason for using the word "fag" so much?
I only used it once and stopped after that. And as for why? Did you know that there was a petition asking the White House to declare the Black Lives Matter community a terror organization? I nearly gave myself a lobotomy headdesking at the sheer stupidity of that. Not because some redneck douchbags want to label a (nearly, except for some outliers) non-violent organization a terror group, but because they chose BLM over the LGBT community, who actually deserve it.

bread's done
Back