HMV clearance game sale most 75% off+tons more

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!
NO ONE HAS POSTED THIS!

Hot!!!
This is not the old sale. This is a new sale. MOST GAMES ARE 75% OFF newer games are 25% off. Systems are 30% off. Accessories are 75% off.
Ps move for $20.00, Eaton Center has their sale on, the other locations are slowly starting. Bloor St already has some games priced but still lots to still tag.

Black Ops Prestige $149.00-75% off(Bloor)
Resistance 3 Sharpshooter set $139.00-75%(Both locations)
Bioshock 2 collectors edition $99.00-75% off(Eaton Center)
Ps Move sets-75% off
Controller sets 60% off
Ps move controller/accessories 75% off
ps3/360/wii accessories 75% off
eds games 25% off
newer titles like MW3/War in North 25% off

Infamous 2 60% off
Catherine 75% off
Saw 2 75% off
Gears of War 3 CE 75% off
+TONS MORE

[quote name='ragnar14']It's $5 at Bestbuy, and stock seems plentiful enough. Just saying. $7.50 is still cheap enough though, an extra $2.50 is worth it if you don't have any local BB's or something.[/QUOTE]

Hm, didn't know this. Hahahaha, I actually work at Best Buy, but I never look for DS games because I never really play mine. Will take a look at work tomorrow.

[quote name='kroberts11']Ahh bummer. I had just heard it was a good game, and it was the last copy, so I grabbed it. Oh well!

I went back one more time today, only because I was at the mall already picking up two games I bought off of Kijiji (LoZ: Four Swords + Super Mario Kart!)

360 Fallout: New Vegas (Vanilla) $6.25 reg $25
360 LA Noire (Vanilla) $10 reg $40
360 Dreamcast Collection $6.25 reg $25
360 Ninety Nine Nights II $7.50 reg $30
Nintendo DS The Legendary Starfy $8.75 reg $35.99
Nintendo DS Glory of Heracles $7.50 reg $30

I may return LA Noire/Fallout, just because there are GOTY editions out... but I figured for the cheapness, might as well spend now, think later.

I'm constantly checking back, just to see if the NR games will go more than 25% off... there was one last Arkham City CE for 360 there, but I just cannnn't justify only 25% off :(.[/QUOTE]

Just got back and ask them to check the list for final discount. What you got was the previous discount. It is 100% the same price country-wide. Worth it for 14$ back.

Went to Edmonton South Common HMV yesterday..Game selection was kinda meh...Saw a few copies of Castlevania (360, 60% off), some of those triple game bundles, one Uncharted 1&2 bundles, one of those PS Move ray guns at @75% off, and about 4 or 5 Sharpshooters..Ended up grabbing a Sharpshooter for $10.50...Was hoping for a Move bundle or controller, Yakuza 4, Resonance of Fate or 3D Dot Heroes....Ah well. :D

Also, don't bother with the MillWoods Town Center HMV as they've either sold everything or sent it off to other locations. Sorry for being so tardy to the party. Just glad I got SOMETHING. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
All stores in Quebec City sent there stock elsewhere! As always QC can never have the same deals as the rest of Canada! fucking cheap french province

Checked out HMV WEM today, picked up some PSPGO accessories, Nier, Bayonetta, and Resonance of Fate for about 40 all together.

They have some games behind the front counter that are being re-wrapped before being put out on display, some decent titles there, worth an ask!

Few copies of Nier left, couple Bayonetta's (this is for 360), and maybe one or two more RoF's for 360 as well.

30% off on consoles, had about 5 PS3's there tagged at 299.99.

[quote name='mrsamsa']Picked up Sin & Punishment Star Successor at Calgary downtown HMV for 75% off 49.99. There were 4 more copies left.[/QUOTE]

Again Sin & Punishment is 9.99$ at Bestbuy. Multiple copies available in most stores.

That makes me so sad. S&P2 is such an incredible game and nobody is buying it at $10. I don't even like shooters, but this game has such variety and great music.

[quote name='king_bronx']HMV Rideau has moved the last of their stock to St.Laurent.[/QUOTE]
There was basically nothing left anyway, it got picked over fast.

HMV Downtown Montreal has any of the games that were 25% off previously changed to 50% off. So for example, COD:MW3 is 59.99, half-off (30$)

bread's done
Back