Holiday Savings Countdown...to 12+ Days of Savings @ RightStuf.com

WTK

CAGiversary!
http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/holiday

12day-13-news-78uu149.jpg

Right Stuf is ready to make your holidays even merrier -- with 12+ days of savings on selected DVDs, Blu-ray discs, box sets and more from today through 11:59 p.m. CST on December 14, 2012!

How? Just add the item to your shopping cart and check out to save!

(No coupon codes and the sale prices are in red!)

But order early and often! Quantities on some items are limited - keep an eye out for counters - AND the sale ends on December 14, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. CT!

Extended! Countdown to Holiday Savings! @ RightStuf.com

What's on Sale?!

Count down to the holiday season with three waves of Black Friday deals on selected DVDs, Blu-ray discs, box sets and more! Sale now extended through 11:59 p.m. CST on December 14, 2012!

But order early and often! Quantities on some items are limited - keep an eye out for counters - AND the sale ends on December 14, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. CT!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whippleman']Decent. The first 1/3 of the show was good I thought, then it started declining to just decent. I would say worth watching for sure though.[/QUOTE]

I thought the animation was great, but I think bones wrote themselves into a corner towards then end, had it been longer maybe they could have spent more time doing some better characterization and figuring out a better ending. I kinda saw similar results with the new Eureka Seven AO.

Yamada's First Time: B Gata H Kei DVD/Blu-ray Complete Series (Hyb) $64.98 $26.29*(60% Off)
Summer Camp Sluts DVD (Hyb) Adult $24.99 $9.99*(60% Off)

Anyone else find these being together in the list hilarious?

What whippleman said about Xam'd is correct. It starts out strong then kind of peters out. Worth watching on teh cheap though. For the Guin Saga question, I only have the blu-ray but I think I have the TV download somewhere. I'll do a quick compare of episode 1 for you tonight (subjective compare!).

[quote name='starkillr']Yamada's First Time: B Gata H Kei DVD/Blu-ray Complete Series (Hyb) $64.98 $26.29*(60% Off)
Summer Camp Sluts DVD (Hyb) Adult $24.99 $9.99*(60% Off)

Anyone else find these being together in the list hilarious?

What whippleman said about Xam'd is correct. It starts out strong then kind of peters out. Worth watching on teh cheap though. For the Guin Saga question, I only have the blu-ray but I think I have the TV download somewhere. I'll do a quick compare of episode 1 for you tonight (subjective compare!).[/QUOTE]

Yamada's First Time is actually a pretty funny show.

[quote name='starkillr']On a side note, I clicked on Parasite Dolls to figure out what that was and was greeted with the most bizarre box art that gave me a mixture of laughter and horror. So ugly lol.[/QUOTE]

It's actually a pretty decent hard sci fi movie, set in the Bubblegum Crisis universe but darker than that and AD Police. Kinda Blade Runner'ish.

So glad I got in on Gao Gai Gar bundle early since it's completely sold out now.

It was a pretty amazing price though to say the least.

[quote name='Squarehard']So glad I got in on Gao Gai Gar bundle early since it's completely sold out now.

It was a pretty amazing price though to say the least.[/QUOTE]

BAH! I did not even see that!!!!! Damn now I want it....

[quote name='bizman316']Do they get sold out items back in stock?[/QUOTE]I think so, but not for everything that goes out of stock.

[quote name='Vigilante']I think so, but not for everything that goes out of stock.[/QUOTE]

For stuff out of stock they rarely will get it back in.

There are some stuff that will say backordered or we'll get it for you, but usually if it's just out of stock, they're out. That page doesn't even have a status update on availability, so people may just be sol on this one.

Isn't that bundle the singles with the art box? They also have the Litebox collections which combine the halves in two 5-disc standard size cases. Picked them up for $20 each at Otakon, so they're likely cheaper elsewhere.

[quote name='bizman316']Do they get sold out items back in stock?[/QUOTE]
they just got back in stock city hunter which went out of stock friday last week

12day-09-news-77yjik3.jpg

On the ninth day of savings, Santa Kleckner gave to me...Nine equal exchanges.

Right Stuf is ready to make your holidays even merrier -- with 12+ days of savings on selected DVDs, Blu-ray discs, box sets and more from today through 11:59 p.m. CST on December 14, 2012!

DAY 09

Recommendation question time!

-Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom (though it's only $0.20 greater on Amazon :\)
-Tytania
-Vandread

I was thinking about getting the FMA: B OVA Collection, but it's also only $0.20 more expensive on Amazon, so I might as well just get it there.

Only thing that jumps out to me are the Attack the Titan volumes.

I do need to get FLCL on blu-ray still but it's another thing barely cheaper than on Amazon so I can wait.

I Enjoyed Vandread. It's one of those stubborn guys surrounded by many girls shows with some robots tossed in as well, but there is actually some depth to some characters and development. It remains fairly lighthearted throughout, but overall I can give it a recommendation.

[quote name='Vigilante']-Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom (though it's only $0.20 greater on Amazon :\)[/QUOTE]

It's the better adapatation of the two anime versions based on the visual novel.

I really liked the visual novel. I'd say if you really liked Noir or Madlax, this would be up your alley.

Vandread is a really fun show. It isn't as explicit as Kanokon or Girl's Bravo, and the plot is actually very good. The OAVs are junk though.

I thought Phantom was awesome. Really good character development and plot. Got it from Amazon at that price a while back.

Picked up Gai-Rei Zero and TWGOK S1+2 to get my free shipping. Sentai anime always hits the limit on what I'm willing to pay per blu-ray episode.

And now it's just out of their system completely because no longer available for purchase.

They must've had very few of these, but at that price I can't blame them for selling it out so fast anyways.

[quote name='Squarehard']The picture is very misleading.[/QUOTE]
Damnit, I've been in the middle of writing a reply to each version of this post, and every time I refresh it to preview you've rewritten it so I need to change what I said :D

Yes, it is a very misleading picture (I also thought that they were just showing the dvds inside the premium box set) but I'm glad that he's offering alternatives since they're out of one of the premium edition sets. Reminds me of when they scrounged up the other Cro High skus last year.

Oic, so that means only volumes one through five are individuals, and season two is the premium box set.

It isn't the deal the premium set is, but Amazon has the Litebox sets for $11.00 and $15 each if you can't get this set.

You should note those are from third party sellers and those prices don't include shipping, and the ones for $11 listed on Amazon are in "Good" condition.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Crap thanks to this and black friday I am gonna be up to my eyeballs in credit card debt....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know how you feel. My CC bill is already massive from last month, and it'll be pretty bad again at the end of this month. T___T

[quote name='roger watersmelon']All of this Hullabaloo makes me want to order a copy of Gao Gai Gar now :D[/QUOTE]Same here, though I don't have anything I could add to my cart with it besides the Tears To Tiara sets that could bring me up to $50, and I don't think I'd want to order $30 worth of those random blind boxes. :cry:

[quote name='Vigilante']Same here, though I don't have anything I could add to my cart with it besides the Tears To Tiara sets that could bring me up to $50, and I don't think I'd want to order $30 worth of those random blind boxes. :cry:[/QUOTE]

It's okay, you have a few more days anyways to see if you have more to add. The new GaoGaiGar bundle has more than 100 still, so you have time most likely.

[quote name='Vigilante']Recommendation question time!

-Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom (though it's only $0.20 greater on Amazon :\)
-Tytania
-Vandread

I was thinking about getting the FMA: B OVA Collection, but it's also only $0.20 more expensive on Amazon, so I might as well just get it there.[/QUOTE]I found tytania pretty boring. I don't think I made it past the 6th or 7th episode.

[quote name='Squarehard']It's okay, you have a few more days anyways to see if you have more to add. The new GaoGaiGar bundle has more than 100 still, so you have time most likely.[/QUOTE]I don't know, man...it looks like every time I refresh the page, there's one less copy. :whistle2:#

I see what you're saying, though. I can wait.

[quote name='Cage017']
Any recommendations for the Fullmetal Achemist Brotherhood movie?[/QUOTE]
It was OK, but it is essentially a glorified Shonen Jump movie. Still kinda pissed at Roy's, Riza's, and Armstrong's roles in the film. And after Shamballa, I wanted another movie that tied into the series.

[quote name='DNukem170']It was OK, but it is essentially a glorified Shonen Jump movie. Still kinda pissed at Roy's, Riza's, and Armstrong's roles in the film. And after Shamballa, I wanted another movie that tied into the series.[/QUOTE]

That's a shame. Armstrong is one of my favorite characters.

I noticed some less than stellar reviews on Amazon for Dead Space 2 so I'll hold off on that and get the first movie only.

Come on, Rightstuf. This isn't a true Christmas sale without Dead Leaves.

12day-10-news-22io0pb.jpg

On the tenth day of savings, Santa Kleckner gave to me...Ten Edo aliens.

DAY 10

[quote name='jman2avatar']Any thoughts on Gunslinger Girl?[/QUOTE]

First series good, all downhill after that, so if anything pick up the first season, but personally I wouldn't recommend the second.

bread's done
Back