Hollywood Video 4 for $20

toadielurks

CAGiversary!
I'm guessing most of CAG's on here already know about this... Don't know if this a national thing though. Anyway, take 4 USED console games priced $9.99 or less and you get them for $20.. title selection isn't too great so that'll be YMMV but you might find something good.. My Hollywood didn't have such a great selection but i got the following..

Red Faction 2 (PS2)
Conflict Vietnam (XBX)
Evil Dead: A Fistful of Broomstick (XBX)
Panzer Dragoon Orta (XBX)

[quote name='toadielurks']I'm guessing most of CAG's on here already know about this... Don't know if this a national thing though. Anyway, take 4 USED console games priced $9.99 or less and you get them for $20.. title selection isn't too great so that'll be YMMV but you might find something good.. My Hollywood didn't have such a great selection but i got the following..

Red Faction 2 (PS2)
Conflict Vietnam (XBX)
Evil Dead: A Fistful of Broomstick (XBX)
Panzer Dragoon Orta (XBX)[/QUOTE]

Panzer Dragoon Orta... Not a bad game there my friend. I'll be sure to check it out, thanks for the heads-up.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll check out my Hollywood Video tomorrow after work.

This is just at Hollywood Video right? Or is it at both Hollywood Video and GameCrazy?

[quote name='4tygames']Thanks for the heads up! I'll check out my Hollywood Video tomorrow after work.

This is just at Hollywood Video right? Or is it at both Hollywood Video and GameCrazy?[/QUOTE]

i think both - although don't quote me on that. My other local Hollywood has a very small GameCrazy inside the store but the deal is the same at that one.

[quote name='toadielurks']i think both - although don't quote me on that. My other local Hollywood has a very small GameCrazy inside the store but the deal is the same at that one.[/quote]

If its at GameCrazy too than wow! (sorry man, I "quoted" you ;) ) Gotcha Force I happen to know is priced at under $9.99 - like $7 something MVP. As good as the sale sounds - I don't think I have the $ to spare for it right now anyways. Probably won't bother if it does just happen to be just for Hollywood Video previous rental games.

I've neve really seen anything worth a damn at my local Hollywood Video. But thanks for the heads up OP. I'll have to at least have a look see next I go by there

I picked up Kingdom Hearts II at Hollywood last week for $9.99. I got one of the original cases with the insert and manual for it that have the "Display Only" sticker on them off the rental shelf, and asked the clerk if I could have it, so that the game would be complete. He said OK, and luckily the game disc didn't have any marker writing or rental stickers on it, and had very few scratches. It's unusual to see a game this new for this price, could be a mistake. Also, the store had pre-played games at 2 for $15, not 4 for $20, so it definitely looks like a per-store YMMV.

Went to two different HV today, one had two copies of Dynasty Warriors 4 for xbox, but sadly, nothing else worth getting, so I left them.

Both stores did have 4 for $20

I would be all over this deal, if they didn't put their games in those stupid made up cases. I love having original goods.

bread's done
Back