Hollywood Video & Game Crazy Closing

Raviolicaponi

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, first time posting here. Anyways, Hollywood Video and Game Crazys will be closing all their stores in the coming months. I called the Hollywood/Game Crazy store near my house and they said Game Crazy was already shut down but Hollywood will be liquidating all of Game Crazys games (No Systems) starting Monday. Don't know if this is how all the Hollywoods will be handling the games but if you live near one it might be worth checking out. Last year Hollywood closed alot of stores and I bought a ton of 360 games for $5 each, including 15 copies of GTA4 in which i traded in at Game Stop for $15 each. Easy way to triple your money.

[quote name='Raviolicaponi']Damn it, I decided to finally dip my feet in the water by posting and now I just look like a newb. Sorry guys.[/QUOTE]

it's fine, we all make mistakes when we start, just utilize the search engine next time ;)

and put blurays in bluray deals form :)

Is that all hollywood videos now? Or just some more of them? If it's all, then hot damn, here comes 600 more cases w/art and manual hopefully. :p

bread's done
Back