Hollywood Video used game deal

Derrick1979

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Im not sure if this is posted anywhere but here is a deal on used games at Hollywood video stores.

3 for $15 on Used Games

Purchase 3 used games that are $9.99 or less and only pay $15. Minimum of three copies to qualify for discount. Single game purchases priced as marked. Title selection varies by store. While supplies last.

This was taken right off the site but you still may want to contact your local store to confirm incase they do not update the site often.

Good luck there may be some decent stuff sitting around on those places.

[quote name='Malik112099']any Xbox 360 games?!?![/quote]

I have no idea you would have to call and see obviously if the games have to be $9.99 and under to qualify im not to sure there would be many 360 games.

the hollywood near me has 4 for $10. Selection is not all that great. all last-gen games. i did manage to pick up 4 games though. be warned that you only get the disc and generic black hollywood cases:

Breakdown (xbox)
LOTR: Two Towers (xbox)
Deus Ex Invisible War (xbox)
Viewtiful Joe (gamecube)

[quote name='deletion']the hollywood near me has 4 for $10. Selection is not all that great. all last-gen games. i did manage to pick up 4 games though. be warned that you only get the disc and generic black hollywood cases:

Breakdown (xbox)
Viewtiful Joe (gamecube)[/quote]

I will have to check and see if it is 4/$10 also by me.

Thanks

I just got back from Blockbuster and got Earth Defense Force and Full Auto for a total of 16.31. They have a buy one get one sale on all their 14.99 and under games.

My local spot had a few good deals for 1.99 xbox and ps2 games. I picked up Scarface which works on the 360 for 1.99.

[quote name='JLazzuri']I just got back from Blockbuster and got Earth Defense Force and Full Auto for a total of 16.31. They have a buy one get one sale on all their 14.99 and under games.[/quote]

when did b1g1 start? i hope i'm not too late to get in on it.

[quote name='deletion']the hollywood near me has 4 for $10. Selection is not all that great. all last-gen games. i did manage to pick up 4 games though. be warned that you only get the disc and generic black hollywood cases:

Breakdown (xbox)
Viewtiful Joe (gamecube)[/quote]

That actually sounds like Game Crazy's 4 for $10 sale with all their $4.99 games. Because all 4 games you posted are part of that sale.

Well I called a few stores around me and only one confirmed the 3/$15 the others really had no clue and as for Blockbuster one of the three I called confirmed the buy 1 $14.99 and under and get 1 free will start next week.

the hollywood video by me shipped all the wii games to its other locations. whack =(

but i did see sum ps3 games and xbox 360 games. nothin really new. but i definitely saw the darkness, sonic, timeshift, nba live and madden

[quote name='Derrick1979']Well I called a few stores around me and only one confirmed the 3/$15 the others really had no clue and as for Blockbuster one of the three I called confirmed the buy 1 $14.99 and under and get 1 free will start next week.[/QUOTE]

B1G1 free at Blockbuster started yesterday (Tuesday the 18th).

Read here for all the hauls people have already gotten:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170721

I'm thinking of making an "Official Hollywood/Gamecrazy thread" so we can consolidate all these various threads that pop up. But for now this is fine as it is a Hollywood deal (not necessarily Gamecrazy).

I am a little confused I went into 1 Hollywood video in Austin today and was unable to find any game sales.

Is this deal in hollywood video itself or in GameCrazy?

[quote name='Slappybob']I am a little confused I went into 1 Hollywood video in Austin today and was unable to find any game sales.

Is this deal in hollywood video itself or in GameCrazy?[/quote]

For the most part it is standalone with just Hollywood Video unless like me you get a few idiots that have no idea what is going on at the stores.

Breakdown (xbox)
Viewtiful Joe (gamecube)[/QUOTE]

My Hollywood Video had the same sale.
I picked up

Splinter Cell (xbox)
MechAssault (xbox)
Onimusha 2 (ps2)
Blinx The Time Sweeper(xbox)

Just checked Hollywood video on a whim...ended up scoring big time:
Metal Gear Solid 3
Metal Gear Solid 2
Devil May Cry
Tales of Symphonia
Suikoden 5
Mario Kart DD
all for 30, I'm pretty excited

Cool, I just confirmed that they have the deal in Monroe, MI. Might check it out later :D

edit: Just confirmed the Blockbuster deal as well. Man, is this my lucky day or what? Now I just need to hope that one of them has shadow the hedgehog and/or a samurai warriors game.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Cool, I just confirmed that they have the deal in Monroe, MI. Might check it out later :D

edit: Just confirmed the Blockbuster deal as well. Man, is this my lucky day or what? Now I just need to hope that one of them has shadow the hedgehog and/or a samurai warriors game.[/quote]

you have a shopko? shadow the hedgehog for xbox was marked down to 3.xx

[quote name='deletion']you have a shopko? shadow the hedgehog for xbox was marked down to 3.xx[/quote]
Holy fuck, really?
I don't have shopco near me nor do I know what that is. But if you were to buy the game and send it to me, I could pay you back via paypal.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Holy fuck, really?[/quote]

Any idea what titles Hollywood has at the 9.99 or less mark? Any decent PS2/Cube/Xbox stuff? (I doubt any 360 stuff is cheap.) Let me know, I'll probably be heading out tomorrow.

[quote name='georox']Any idea what titles Hollywood has at the 9.99 or less mark? Any decent PS2/Cube/Xbox stuff? (I doubt any 360 stuff is cheap.) Let me know, I'll probably be heading out tomorrow.[/quote]
It has a pretty good selection of games for ps2, xbox, and gamecube. Can't remember all the titles offhand, but I do know that I got screwed because out of the three titles I chose, one was 14.99 so the deal wouldn't work so I got nothing :(

[quote name='georox']Any idea what titles Hollywood has at the 9.99 or less mark? Any decent PS2/Cube/Xbox stuff? (I doubt any 360 stuff is cheap.) Let me know, I'll probably be heading out tomorrow.[/quote]

I haven't been to Gamecrazy recently to check out this sale, but last month I picked up Phantasy Star Universe and Lego Star Wars II for 9.99 each. I think Prey was also 9.99 so there's 3 titles right there if you don't have them. Guess I'll be going back tomorrow to see if they have anything else.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']It has a pretty good selection of games for ps2, xbox, and gamecube. Can't remember all the titles offhand, but I do know that I got screwed because out of the three titles I chose, one was 14.99 so the deal wouldn't work so I got nothing :([/quote]

Yea, last time I was in most of the decent stuff was 14.99+ so I may not bother.

I just got back from HV and picked up some titles I have been wanting/traded and wanted back.
3 for 15

Phantasy Star Universe (360)--never played this series. Interested in the single player, and always wanted to know what it was like.

NCAA 07 (360) Not a huge football fan, but love the core gameplay.

Perfect Dark Zero (360) Had this game from k-mart but traded it after only hour of play during the +10 360 deal at gs.

Not a bad haul for 5 bucks each. Now to just get some 360 cases and print of some covers. Discs and manuals in good shape though.

bread's done
Back