Holy shit, CheapyD Moves to Tokyo on Halloween!

After a few long days of packing/trashing stuff, the day has finally come. Thanks to great efforts from CheapyMom & Dad, we were able to get moved out of our apartment. Without their help, we would have probable been up until 4am.

We'll be staying a hotel for the next week while we furnish our apartment with the latest space products from the future. I'm looking forward to getting the CAGs opinions during our shopping spree (on Mrs. Cheapys' companies tab)! Since we shipped very little stuff, we have most of the relocation allowence available for new purchases. Its gonna be awesome!

See you on the other side,

-CD

[quote name='CheapyD']After a few long days of packing/trashing stuff, the day has finally come. Thanks to great efforts from CheapyMom & Dad, we were able to get moved out of our apartment. Without their help, we would have probable been up until 4am.

We'll be staying a hotel for the next week while we furnish our apartment with the latest space products from the future. I'm looking forward to getting the CAGs opinions during our shopping spree (on Mrs. Cheapys' companies tab)! Since we shipped very little stuff, we have most of the relocation allowence available for new purchases. Its gonna be awesome!

-CD[/QUOTE]

Good Luck Cheapy!

[quote name='CheapyD']After a few long days of packing/trashing stuff, the day has finally come. Thanks to great efforts from CheapyMom & Dad, we were able to get moved out of our apartment. Without their help, we would have probable been up until 4am.

-CD[/QUOTE]

Today is the day eh? Good luck and have a safe trip! That should be fun to buy a bunch of new stuff.

-CD[/QUOTE]
Good luck with the move, Cheapy. Glad it all worked out on the clean out without any real late nights or sprained/broken body parts.

I'll be happy to offer up my opinion on computer-related items you might want to get, and in a lesser way, AV items.

And look out Japan, here comes CheapyD with a company expense purchase or two! :D

[quote name='woobacca']Good luck with the move man. After you're all settled in, check out some of the cowboy bars like this one. I heard they're all the rage over there.[/QUOTE]
I wish they had a country bar with Japanese waitresses in the U.S. That would be one of the best places, bar none!

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Cheapy's in the skies now, huh?

So... there's no authori-tah here?

(throws trash can at the server)[/QUOTE]
Well, Defender took over when Cheapy got married last year, which was an interesting experiment. :lol:

Anyway, good luck getting settled in over there., Cheapy.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I haven't really read much of this. But basically cheapys going to be a house husband in tokyo, right?[/QUOTE]
Full time CAG site administrator sounds so much better than a house husband. :D

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Well, Defender took over when Cheapy got married last year, which was an interesting experiment. :lol:

Anyway, good luck getting settled in over there., Cheapy.[/QUOTE]

Cheapy called me and asked if I wanted to take over while he got settled. I graciously turned him down and told him that there were plenty of other great CAGs that would do a better job. That's when he told me what he told me in my sig...

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Cheapy called me and asked if I wanted to take over while he got settled. I graciously turned him down and told him that there were plenty of other great CAGs that would do a better job. That's when he told me what he told me in my sig...[/QUOTE]
That's the most blatant lie I've seen in a long time. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That's the most blatant lie I've seen in a long time. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm on the phone with Cheapy, and he said that you and your tanuki balls are liars! Liars, I tell you!

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I'm on the phone with Cheapy, and he said that you and your tanuki balls are liars! Liars, I tell you![/QUOTE]
Now I know that's a lie since I have a PM from Cheapy stating otherwise.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Now I know that's a lie since I have a PM from Cheapy stating otherwise.[/QUOTE]

It's obvious that you've doctored that PM.

Well, we made it without incident.
We will be staying in a hotel for a week while we get our apartment setup.
Im pretty tired so thats about all Ive got the energy to type right now..

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He would need a kid first.[/QUOTE]
He's staying at home to protect his potential kids. Kinda like preventative medicine. Just remember: Ice bags in the morning, heating pad at night.

bread's done
Back