Home Run Derby! Season Winners Announced!

Hey briaansraregames, which day are you counting HR's for? I checked the scoreboards myself and came up with 3 HR's, but you have me listed as 1 HR.

[quote name='Blade']Hey briaansraregames, which day are you counting HR's for? I checked the scoreboards myself and came up with 3 HR's, but you have me listed as 1 HR.[/QUOTE]
I know you're asking Brian and not me, but after reading your post I was curious, so I checked it out. Week 15 would have been for Saturday Sept. 15 and Sunday Sept. 16. Checking the guys listed for you in the OP and going by the boxscores on mlb.com, I came up with 2 HRs for you in week 15. Frank Thomas hit one on Saturday, and Carlos Beltran hit one on Sunday.

*and now, back to minding my own business... :whistle2:\"

[quote name='Blade']Hey briaansraregames, which day are you counting HR's for? I checked the scoreboards myself and came up with 3 HR's, but you have me listed as 1 HR.[/quote]

Sorry about that, I missed Thomas' HR on your tally, so you got two for the weekend.

Week 16 Picks:

1. Prince Fielder - MIL
2. Miguel Cabrera - FLA
3. Alfonso Soriano - CHC
4. David Wright - NYM
5. Dan Johnson - OAK

Tiebreaker: 54

Week 16:

1) PRINCE FIELDER - MIL
2) MATT HOLLIDAY - COL
3) carlos lee - hou
4) david wright - nym
5) Alfonso Soriano - chc

Tiebreaker - 55

Week 16

1) Alex Rodriguez - NYY
2) Vlad Guerrero - LAA
3) Alfonso Sorriano - ChC
4) Victor Martinez - Cle
5) Aaron Rowand - Phi

TieBreaker - 42

1. Prince Fielder - MIL
2. Miguel Caberera - FLA
3. Jim Thome - CHW
4. Jimmy Rollins - PHI
5. Alfonso Soriano - CHC

Tiebreaker- 56

haven't played in a LONG time, and regret it.

Prince Fielder - MIL
Alfonso Soriano - CHC
Jimmy Rollins - PHI
Chase Utley - PHI
Ryan Howard - PHI

TB - 50

[quote name='mr ryles']Damn after looking through I'd say at least 80% of the teams have Soriano.[/QUOTE]
I'm in the 20% who don't. Nice, right out of the gate I'm two behind just about everybody. :lol:

Yea Pena breaks out of his HR slump on a weekend of course lol!

I had Soriano like everyone else, he's a must play every week since he should be in the colored categories. I had Thome but changed him for Vlad at the last minute there went another HR down the drain...

EDIT: Just peaked and 1 guy had Pena but he didn't have Soriano. :D

Actually... it looks like one guy had Pena and Soriano, but he also picked Adam Dunn. Which is two players from the first category, so he should be disqualified or whatever happens.

Which should put me in 1st if I've calculated everything. I had 4HR along with 2 others, and I had the most RBIs. But I could have missed something!

[quote name='gamcreator']Actually... it looks like one guy had Pena and Soriano, but he also picked Adam Dunn. Which is two players from the first category, so he should be disqualified or whatever happens.

Which should put me in 1st if I've calculated everything. I had 4HR along with 2 others, and I had the most RBIs. But I could have missed something![/QUOTE]

He will just lose the player who hit more hrs which would be pena probably. The list was update this week so a lot of people might have invalid teams.

TO ALL CONTENDING TEAMS FOR THE SEASON CROWN:

In order to prevent people from taking similar teams, if you are in the top ten on the season, YOU MUST PM me your team for this weekend (week #17)!

Alex Rodriguez - New York
Carlos Pena - Tampa Bay
Ryan Braun - Mil.
Chris Young - Arizona
Vladimir Guerrero - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

Tie Breaker: 50

[quote name='xtchuh']Alex Rodriguez - New York
Carlos Pena - Tampa Bay
Ryan Braun - Mil.
Chris Young - Arizona
Vladimir Guerrero - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

Tie Breaker: 50[/quote]

You need to check the restricted list on the first page.

Week 17 Picks:
PRINCE FIELDER-MIL
MATT HOLIDAY-COL
DAN UGGLA-FL
CHRIS YOUNG-AZ
HANLEY RAMIREZ-FL

Tiebreaker:47

Also thanks to Brian for hosting this contest. I should have entered earlier though.

Alex Rodriguez-NYY
Mark Texiera-ATL
Rickie Weeks-MIL
Alfonso Soriano-CHC
Jim Thome-CWS

Breaker-32

This has been fun, thanks for hosting this brian and his rare games.

Since I am no longer in the top 10, I will post my team right here.

Price Fielder - MIL
David Ortiz - BOS
Magglio Ordonez - DET
Carlos Beltran - NYM
Torii Hunter - MIN

Tie Breaker - 61

Thanks again brian for running this contest. It was always fun.

bread's done
Back