Homegirl's weave saves life. Unbeweavable!

tiredfornow

Banned
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29282528/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Police said a woman's tightly-woven hair weave saved her life.

Police were called to a Kansas City market at about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Arriving officers found the 20-year-old woman there. She told police she had pulled into the market and saw a man with whom she had recently ended an eight-month relation with inside a car, NewsChannel5 sister station KSHB-TV reported

A second man came up to the woman’s window and told her that the ex-boyfriend still loved her, Kansas City police said.

The woman told the second man, "I don’t love him."

At that time, the victim heard gunshots and saw her ex-boyfriend walking toward the back of her car firing a handgun, police said.

The victim sped away in her vehicle as her back window shattered, police said.

She returned to the scene a moment later to witness both men leaving in their vehicle.

Officers found a bullet in the woman’s hair and said her tightly-woven weave stopped the bullet.
The victim was not harmed.

The ex-boyfriend and the second suspect were both taken into custody a short time later.

:lol:

"She returned to the scene a moment later to witness both men leaving in their vehicle."

Lol what? Hmm... I just got shot at, let's go have a look see and see if my crazy ex is still around. She must be blonde.

It's funny watching girls with weaves when their head itches. They pat their head nonstop, looks incredibly goofy. I saw two girls doing that at the same time and thought they were telling eachother secret messages or something like that.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I should really watch the local news once in a while. :lol:[/quote]
Oh, snap! :lol:

Find out who she is and take a picture of her weave. :D

[quote name='crunchb3rry']It's funny watching girls with weaves when their head itches. They pat their head nonstop, looks incredibly goofy. I saw two girls doing that at the same time and thought they were telling eachother secret messages or something like that.[/quote]

L-O-fuckING-L. So true.

bread's done
Back