Hooray, I finally maxed out GGT #33's Social Link!

Hope only bothered me when he was trying to "toughen up." They honestly nailed how annoying/naive kids can be.

And Fang was great, I'd totally dig a prequel following her and Vanille.

Final Fantasy XIII - 2

Just wait :bouncy:

[quote name='panzerfaust']Hope only bothered me when he was trying to "toughen up." They honestly nailed how annoying/naive kids can be.

And Fang was great, I'd totally dig a prequel following her and Vanille.

Final Fantasy XIII - 2

Just wait :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Only if it was a dating sim.

And they were the only two characters.

And instead of dating you just fucked.

Ok going to a friends house who have a ps3 I have never used one, can I bring my usb terrabyte drive to jam my music. Need a answer fast...

[quote name='Logg']Ok going to a friends house who have a ps3 I have never used one, can I bring my usb terrabyte drive to jam my music. Need a answer fast...[/QUOTE]

Punch your friend in the face, throw away his PS3.

Started a Klingon Tactician in Star Trek Online. That shit is FUN. Who knew Klingon space combat would be like a Wing Commander and Top Gun smoothie...all awesome and sweet. All I want to do now is fly enemy engagements with my co-workers. We just tear shit up like a freaking death squad.

Oh yeah, and I got SCII today. Dunno when I'm going to get to that.

[quote name='gunm']Started a Klingon Tactician in Star Trek Online. That shit is FUN. Who knew Klingon space combat would be like a Wing Commander and Top Gun smoothie...all awesome and sweet. All I want to do now is fly enemy engagements with my co-workers. We just tear shit up like a freaking death squad.
[/QUOTE]

revenge-of-the-nerds.jpg

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Gizmo is a beloved fluffy film icon of the 80s.

Nothing you said is words.
[/QUOTE]

I might be mistaken, but I don't think you were even alive in the 80's.

[quote name='Chacrana']I might be mistaken, but I don't think you were even alive in the 80's.[/QUOTE]

DID I SAY I WAS?

Gremlins is timeless

9tojg4.jpg

Bioshock 2 is fun so far, the drill/melee /lightning bolt combo is making up for the still not so great shooting.

You guys need to get twitter so we can have video chats. We've been having them regularly for all the "cool" non douchebaggy people that are auditioning for the Tester and they have been alot of fun.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']You guys need to get twitter so we can have video chats. We've been having them regularly for all the "cool" non douchebaggy people that are auditioning for the Tester and they have been alot of fun.[/QUOTE]

Eh? Twitter can do video chat? News to me.

Augh Twitter is just fuck ing white noise most of the time.

I'm mad I can't play games because I have to assist with more fuck ing problems at work. All week long has been shit fest of problems at work. I need a fuck ing beer.

Have you guys ever gone back to a game you hated after a long time because you played a game and said 'this game sucks, I'm going back to that other game that also sucks, but it sucks less than this'?

I feel like I just hit that point with A Boy and His Blob's second boss. It makes me want to play Bionic Commando HD of all things.

[quote name='KingBroly']Have you guys ever gone back to a game you hated after a long time because you played a game and said 'this game sucks, I'm going back to that other game that also sucks, but it sucks less than this'?

I feel like I just hit that point with A Boy and His Blob's second boss. It makes me want to play Bionic Commando HD of all things.[/QUOTE]
Yep! This is actually what I'm doing right now. Just going back and forth between to sucky games instead of playing the greatness that is Darksiders.

--------------
Played some Limbo. Do not llike that game.

Finished Singularity - that was a great game. I wish there were more of these kind of quick, polished but not perfect shooters and they were released for like $30.

$60, no. $30 yes. Raven could make this type of game once a year with gimmicky abilities and guns and I'd play them every year. Just fun.

[quote name='jer7583']Finished Singularity - that was a great game. I wish there were more of these kind of quick, polished but not perfect shooters and they were released for like $30.

$60, no. $30 yes. Raven could make this type of game once a year with gimmicky abilities and guns and I'd play them every year. Just fun.[/QUOTE]

Hell yea, I want budget game releases that are at most $40. Yea, yea, I know Move games are going to be $40 at release, but I'm talking about GOOD budget games.

[quote name='seanr1221']Help me pick, GGT.

200.00 MGS PSP
150.00 new PSP 3000
120.00 used PSP 3000 (can the edge be used on these?)[/QUOTE]

MGS PSP, you know you want it Seanr. :bouncy:

Get a new PSP 3000 sans MGS. I only played the demo for MGS, but it was one of the least enjoyable experiences of my life. I cannot believe how bad the PSP MGS games are. Like, this level of bad doesn't even seem possible to achieve unless you're consciously trying to create an abject piece of shit that deadens the soul of whoever touches it.

Tried out the Hydro Thunder Hurricane demo and it was okay. The obvious attempts to get me to purchase by giving me two achievements, gamerpics, and avatar clothing after two or three races was a bit of a turn-off.

I kind of feel like playing an RPG, though I'm not sure if I want to give Mass Effect another shot at not boring me or go back to Fallout 3 or Borderlands.

Bought a sofa today, but I won't have it until I move into my law sckoo apt. in late August... still exciting though, because having a rad place to chill is rad.

Waiting for 5pm, then Ima get a drink and play Starcraft II. Does life get any better than that? Doubtful.

MGS:pW is pretty good if you can bear the controls. I'd say get the best condition used 3000 (or 2000 if you can find it, they have the best screen outside of the Go) you can find and some clorox bleach wipes.

I do like the green psp though. No edge on hardware unfortunately.

Sony is like a year+ late with a PSP price drop. How are those things still over $100 new?

here's some images showing the differences in the screens -
psp3000vs2000_14.jpg

It's not that noticeable until you get really up close, but 2D is kinda ass on the 3000, more blurring/ghosting as well.
psp3000vs2000_13.jpg

You get better contrast and detail but also more aliasing. I preferred the 2000's screen, myself, having had both.

I finished alpha protocol somehow tonight too. If I didn't have that Slowdown time ability with the pistol I would never have done it. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to do the last parts of that game without that ability, because normal shooting is total ass and the last few bosses would eat several hundred normal bullets+kill you in like 5 seconds outside of cover.

Lucky that 10 or so slow down time pistol bullets in the face work.. Love that game logic.

I liked the story and the branching stuff. I want parts of Alpha Protocol mixed with parts of Splinter Cell to make the perfect spy game baby.

Is it against the rules to say I'm gonna kill myself

Not that I'm saying or doing that

Jussssst checking

Ninja gaiden for nitnendo nes

Anyone else experience the game-breaking glitch in PoP: Forgotten Sands that doesn't allow you to upgrade at all? Kinda sucks, I was really enjoying that game.

Well plus the piracy means sony (and even gamestop on used ones) want to get the most money out of the hardware sale since software sales are not guaranteed.

Everytime a PSP was sold in june, 4 DS systems were sold. This was in the month when it's biggest name release of the year came out* Not really respectable. More like getting by.

*other than kingdom hearts - which isn't as long running of a franchise. The last, closest in release date iterations(KH2, MGS3) of both sold nearly the same, around 3.8million, but the previous iteration of MGS sold over 7 million.

[quote name='seanr1221']Jer, if you have two PSPs, sell me one. :whee:

I need an avatar change.[/QUOTE]

no, just have the 3000, and a new and sealed Big Boss Pack 3000 which I need to sell.

I have avatars and sigs disabled. Forum shit makes my eyes bleed :cool:

I'm picking up UT3 tomorrow for sure. Feel dumb about talking it up though, since my free time just got axed by school again. oh well, it's been a pretty awesome summer

Just finished Too Human! I actually really liked it, the story from the middle to the end was fucking fantastic. I can't wait to see the sequel!

Also, I think that the Illusive Man's character design in ME2 maaaaay've been kinda based off of Heimdall's in Too Human.

bread's done
Back