Hostess Transform Your Treat Instant Win Game

thebokchoyman

CAGiversary!
Enter to win Hostess Transform your Treat Instant Win Game - You can play this game everyday until it expires, which is October 16, 2011. If you do not have a code, Hostess will send you one via email.

One (1) Grand Prize: $25,000 Cash. The Grand Prize will be awarded as a check in the amount of $25,000 payable to the winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $25,000.

Ten (10) First Prizes: One (1) Xbox 360® Prize Pack. Each Xbox 360® Prize Pack includes: one (1) 4GB Xbox 360 ® Console and one (1) Transformers: Dark of the Moon videogame for Xbox 360®. ARV: $250 each.

Forty (40) Second Prizes: One (1) Transformers: Dark of the Moon Prize Pack. Each Transformers: Dark of the Moon Prize Pack includes: One (1) Transformers: Dark of the Moon DVD and one (1) Transformers: Dark of the Moon videogame for Xbox 360®. ARV: $79.98 each.

Thirty-five (35) Third Prizes: One (1) Year Supply of Hostess® snacks. One year of Hostess® snacks awarded as twelve (12) coupons each good for one (1) Multi-Pack of Hostess products, valued at $4.50 or less. Coupons expire November 15, 2012. Limit one (1) coupon per purchase. Coupons subject to terms and conditions listed thereon. ARV: $54 each.

Thanks OP!!!

Got to love a contest where you don't have to subscribe, like, tweet or fucking jump hoops for.

Thanks OP! I didn't win but I'll keep trying. Seems reminiscent of the BK Kinect game from last year.
Just in case, here's my code for folks to try:
MHLKCFSV

Don't think 12 packs would last anywhere near a year. Maybe a week or 2. Thanks OP entered but didnt win :( The twinkie looked like it was going to turn into an Xbox or the Game, then laughed at me

Won one-year of Hostess products! Pretty cool, although I have to wonder who can make one box of Hostess products last a whole month!? Not this guy.

[quote name='victimsofadown']Won one-year of Hostess products! Pretty cool, although I have to wonder who can make one box of Hostess products last a whole month!? Not this guy.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations! I am glad a CAG member was able to win something. And yes, one box a month seems ridiculous. If your local store sells them, trying getting the valu-packs with the coupon...at least you'll get more for the coupon.

[quote name='victimsofadown']Won one-year of Hostess products! Pretty cool, although I have to wonder who can make one box of Hostess products last a whole month!? Not this guy.[/QUOTE]

glad to hear someone won. seems like winning a prize from this one is pretty difficult. i go through a box a week. maybe i'm doing it wrong? :)

bread's done
Back