Hot Girls part 3: Shakira vs Danielle . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GuilewasNK']Nicole Deboer is more cute than hot. :)

I have to give her a vote and represent for the Star Trek fans out there though.[/QUOTE]
I voted for her too. I like her hair.

[quote name='6669']I voted for her too. I like her hair.[/QUOTE]

Me too. :)

I just wish she could have been on Deep Space Nine longer. I liked her character.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Me too. :)

I just wish she could have been on Deep Space Nine longer. I liked her character.[/QUOTE]

Forget Star Trek.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I never saw that show before.[/QUOTE]

Watch it and watch it now. All the seasons can be gotten pretty cheap from DeepDiscountDVD, and the show is absolutely amazing. Easily one of my favorite shows on TV.

I think that Rox vs. Jessica Barton is a bit biased. That Rox pic doesn't look too flattering. She seems like she'd look really hot w/o the white face paint but I can't tell so my vote swung over to Jessica easily (and I'd imagine a lot of other ppl were swayed that way as well).

The sooner you people realize that Jessica alba rules over all hotties these threads will cease. Mortal worms! You dont deserve the honor of bowing before her hotness, the Goddess Jessica Alba!

Yes but she is the alpha and the omega. There is no point in threads of other so called women. They should change the name of the internet to the "ALBANET". Nothing but site after site of her hotness! GLORY ! MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE PROMISED LAND!

did i mention that jessica alba is pretty damn hot?

[quote name='gigan54']dude, all this started ebcause of her! where have you been for the past year? ;)[/QUOTE]
Its started when some dude was asking for a deal on the new mariah carey cd for his mom. Then we got into talking about how hot she was and I posted some pics of her. Then the OP changed the thread title to the mariah carrey hotness appreciation thread. Then some dude suggested an alba thread then another dude made the alba tread.

Has KEELEY HAZELL been done yet? I just found out about her today. Holy Christ 32 E's or thats what she says but there huge either way. Last week i was into Vida Guerra this week now its Keeley. Shes British.

[quote name='onetrackmind']i dont know why but there is somehting really sexy about julianne moore.[/QUOTE]

Considering I'm the one who made the original mention of her in these threads, yes, you are correct. I don't know what it is, but I like it.

[quote name='DT778']Its started when some dude was asking for a deal on the new mariah carey cd for his mom. Then we got into talking about how hot she was and I posted some pics of her. Then the OP changed the thread title to the mariah carrey hotness appreciation thread. Then some dude suggested an alba thread then another dude made the alba tread.[/QUOTE]
Holy shit, I started this beast. I'm that dude who made the thread for the CD and then changed it to the Hotness Appreciation Thread. I still feel gay for requesting that CD...

[quote name='whiteboy']Holy shit, I started this beast. I'm that dude who made the thread for the CD and then changed it to the Hotness Appreciation Thread. I still feel gay for requesting that CD...[/QUOTE]

You should :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You can make up for it by commenting on Julianne Moore's beauty[/QUOTE]
fuck that, Reena all the way. I'm a sucker for a nice rack.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']Has KEELEY HAZELL been done yet? I just found out about her today. Holy Christ 32 E's or thats what she says but there huge either way. Last week i was into Vida Guerra this week now its Keeley. Shes British.[/QUOTE]
Yeah you missed her in the first round. But don't worry, she won her matchup so you'll still be able to catch her in the second.

[quote name='onetrackmind']i dont know why but there is somehting really sexy about julianne moore.[/QUOTE]
I feel the same way. Although, strangely enough, I find her more attractive with her clothes on. I've seen a couple of her nude scenes in Boogie Nights and End of the Affair and they really didn't do much for me. That's not to say I wouldn't fuck her, though.

[quote name='dcfox']I feel the same way. Although, strangely enough, I find her more attractive with her clothes on. I've seen a couple of her nude scenes in Boogie Nights and End of the Affair and they really didn't do much for me. That's not to say I wouldn't fuck her, though.[/QUOTE]

If you want sexy Julianne Moore, Thomas Crown Affair w/ Pierce Brosnan is the thing you want. :drool:

[quote name='jaykrue']If you want sexy Julianne Moore, Thomas Crown Affair w/ Pierce Brosnan is the thing you want. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Dammit, I was content to keep my Thomas Crowne Affair experience pure to the Steve McQueen version, but you may have just forced me to check out the new one :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']If you want sexy Julianne Moore, Thomas Crown Affair w/ Pierce Brosnan is the thing you want. :drool:[/QUOTE]
Was she in Thomas Crown Affair? I think you might be thinking of Renee Russo. The only movie I know with both Julianne Moore and Pierce Brosnan is Laws of Attraction.

[quote name='dcfox']Was she in Thomas Crown Affair? I think you might be thinking of Renee Russo. The only movie I know with both Julianne Moore and Pierce Brosnan is Laws of Attraction.[/QUOTE]

Shit, you're right. :lol: I guess I was distracted by Russo's milfy-ness.

That's seriously a picture of Reena Vasquez with a Kim Loan printed over it? Just wondering because this is the Reena Vasquez I can't resist http://reenavasquez.com/.

reena.gif

or is it Kim Loan vs Julianne?

[quote name='dcfox']Was she in Thomas Crown Affair? I think you might be thinking of Renee Russo. The only movie I know with both Julianne Moore and Pierce Brosnan is Laws of Attraction.[/QUOTE]

That's a relief. Now I don't have to waste my time :lol:

I can't believe Jullianne is winning. Whats with people on this site being atracted to overly-skinny and overly-pale women? I guess we really are nerds...

[quote name='1SwtDeception']That's seriously a picture of Reena Vasquez with a Kim Loan printed over it? Just wondering because this is the Reena Vasquez I can't resist http://reenavasquez.com/.

or is it Kim Loan vs Julianne?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what Reena Vasquez looks like so I just used one of the images that came up in GIS without questioning it. Shit, I hope I didn't post a pic of the wrong girl. Anyways I switched it with the pic you just posted to be safe. Thanks for bringing it to my attention :D

[quote name='whiteboy']I can't believe Jullianne is winning. Whats with people on this site being atracted to overly-skinny and overly-pale women? I guess we really are nerds...[/QUOTE]

Since when is Julianne overly-skinny? As far as I'm concerned, she has a very natural beauty that's hard to resist. Plus, she's a redhead :drool:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Since when is Julianne overly-skinny? As far as I'm concerned, she has a very natural beauty that's hard to resist. Plus, she's a redhead :drool:[/QUOTE]
Well I was talking more in general about the skininess, Julianne isnt that thin compared to some others. I prefer my ladies to have some thickness.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']she has a very natural beauty that's hard to resist. Plus, she's a redhead :drool:[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better myself. :drool:

Plus, the fact that she's a good actress gives her more points. :D

[quote name='trunks982']i think u should redo the Julianne and Vasquez poll. since u put up the wrong pic[/QUOTE]
I probably won't redo the poll but if enough people object to the results I might reconsider.

Also just a reminder, the polls will come down tonight, so get your votes in.

[quote name='dcfox']I probably won't redo the poll but if enough people object to the results I might reconsider.
[/QUOTE]

fuck that, Julianne would kick that skanks ass any way you cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back