Hot Girls Part Deux: TE Poll #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Apparently it was, so this one should be too:

There's plenty more where that came from, but none of it's close to being safe. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, Luba. A tasty dish. :drool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just saw this on the NF boards ...

131xr.gif

Reon's good, but I'd have to search pretty hard to find safe material. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's not THAT hard. :roll: The first entry off Google (not GIS) is a 5 gallery affair and 1 extra nude gallery. Watch out, that sucker's mos def not 56k friendly!!!

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']Elin Grindemyr, she is swedish apparently, not that it matters much.
[/QUOTE]

I knew a guy who had that first picture as a poster. She's very, very attractive indeed. :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][/QUOTE]

that looks serious, she should prob see a doctor about those large black circles on her breasts

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']

theres a magazine called slutz?! someone get me a subscription.

Danica Patrick is pretty nice looking........... a little short for me though......... guess she wouldn't have to kneel down

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Danica Patrick is pretty nice looking........... a little short for me though......... guess she wouldn't have to kneel down[/QUOTE]

and that my friends, is the beauty of shorter women :applause: ;)

good call on eriko sato 2poor. I thought she was smoking hot in that cutie honey movie. expect some more pics of her later.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Danica Patrick is pretty nice looking........... a little short for me though......... guess she wouldn't have to kneel down[/QUOTE]

2 words regarding Danica Patrick: Yes, please.

[quote name='LiquidNight']I'm not sure on the size of this image, so I'll just post the thumbnail
[/QUOTE]

I'll take a side order of that to go... what's the name of this fine young lady?

No one commented on Chyler. :(

I think she's pretty high on my list for someone who's never done anything worth mentioning in her career. :lol:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I'll take a side order of that to go... what's the name of this fine young lady?[/QUOTE]

It's this one again:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just saw this on the NF boards ...

131xr.gif

Reon's good, but I'd have to search pretty hard to find safe material. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Reon Kadena.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I'll take a side order of that to go... what's the name of this fine young lady?[/QUOTE]

Look a few posts down or google Reon Kadena

[quote name='LiquidNight']I'm not sure on the size of this image, so I'll just post the thumbnail
[/QUOTE]

Some more pics of her

For some reason she has trouble finding clothes that don't rip on her.

[quote name='dcfox']Some more pics of her

For some reason she has trouble finding clothes that don't rip on her.[/QUOTE]personally, I'm not complaining about her clothes ripping

[quote name='LiquidNight']personally, I'm not complaining about her clothes ripping[/QUOTE]

Amen Brotha.

[quote name='neocisco']http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=reonkadena24an.png

She needs to get her teeth fixed. She looks like Chris Benoit...except for the girl parts.:)[/QUOTE]

An asian chick with bad teeth? Don't see too many of those around.:lol:

< / sarcasm >

Actually, I don't know if you know but broken teeth were (or maybe still is) a fad with japanese girls. The idea is that it made them girl-like and thus more attractive especially considering we all know about Japan's predisposition towards 'young' girls. :lol: Girls would actually go to their dentist to intentionally break their teeth in order to achieve that look. I don't know if that's the case anymore though as it was popular when I went there in the late 90s.

[quote name='jaykrue']An asian chick with bad teeth? Don't see too many of those around.:lol:

< / sarcasm >

Actually, I don't know if you know but broken teeth were (or maybe still is) a fad with japanese girls. The idea is that it made them girl-like and thus more attractive especially considering we all know about Japan's predisposition towards 'young' girls. :lol: Girls would actually go to their dentist to intentionally break their teeth in order to achieve that look. I don't know if that's the case anymore though as it was popular when I went there in the late 90s.[/QUOTE]
That could be one of the most messed up things I've heard. Well, actually now that I think about it, western culture is just as bad. But if I found out that a girl's broken teeth look was faked, it'd be such a turn off. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']That could be one of the most messed up things I've heard. Well, actually now that I think about it, western culture is just as bad. But if I found out that a girl's broken teeth look was faked, it'd be such a turn off. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Remember this is japan we're talkin' about. Only in the land of the Rising Sun can children play a game which involves sticking a finger up each other's ass.:lol: And no, it's not because of the Naruto anime. The game, called kancho, was created before the anime.

[quote name='jaykrue']Remember this is japan we're talkin' about. Only in the land of the Rising Sun can children play a game which involves sticking a finger up each other's ass.:lol: And no, it's not because of the Naruto anime. The game, called kancho, was created before the anime.[/QUOTE]
:shock: Kancho

kancho.gif

Looks like fun, anybody want to play with me? :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']:shock: Kancho

kancho.gif

Looks like fun, anybody want to play with me? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Did you not read my post? :roll: :lol:

Make with the womens, you degenerate! ;)

EDIT: Ok, so I see the new title. Now out with the pics. Show us some men instead of fantasizing about having your fingers up their asses. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Did you not read my post? :roll: :lol:

Make with the womens, you degenerate! ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, where are the hot girls at? I mean, that's what this post is about, right?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Yeah, where are the hot girls at? I mean, that's what this post is about, right?[/QUOTE]
Look again :lol:

Wait, wait, when did 'and Guys' appear in the title of this awesome thread?! I demand that said blaspheme is removed this instant. :evil:

My wallpaper. She's sooo hawt. :drool::drool:

[quote name='LiquidNight']just who is this fine piece of work?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know, too.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Wait, wait, when did 'and Guys' appear in the title of this awesome thread?! I demand that said blaspheme is removed this instant. :evil:

My wallpaper. She's sooo hawt. :drool::drool:

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what's up with the "and guys" part? :lol:

Who's that in your wallpaper?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']

Who's that in your wallpaper?[/QUOTE]

Thi ain't no sausage fest; get that shit out of here. :bomb:

And I have no clue who she is, but day-um. :drool::drool::drool: :joystick:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']

[/QUOTE]

haha, just noticed that too :lol: i doubt we'll get any guys in here (what with the board being male dominated and all) ... at least i'm hoping we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back