Hot Girls Part Deux: TE Poll #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']She's got a nice body, but she has the face of a twelve year old.[/QUOTE]

And that's a problem for you how? Oh right, she doesn't have a penis. ;)

I really only replied to get to the next page. (I have it set on 50 per) :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And that's a problem for you how? Oh right, she doesn't have a penis. ;)

I really only replied to get to the next page. (I have it set on 50 per) :lol:[/QUOTE]
Even if she did have a penis I wouldn't care. I said she has the face of a twelve year old girl not a twelve year old boy ;)

Any reason why you would have it set to 50?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']How did I forget that she's on Conan tonight? :oops:

Oh yeah, I don't watch TV. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I wonder if she will offend anyone tonight like last time. And what the hell is she doing with Jimmy Kimmel

[quote name='dcfox']Even if she did have a penis I wouldn't care. I said she has the face of a twelve year old girl not a twelve year old boy ;)

Any reason why you would have it set to 50?[/QUOTE]

Aaaaand there it is. ;)

Not particularly. Less clicking?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I wonder if she will offend anyone tonight like last time. And what the hell is she doing with Jimmy Kimmel[/QUOTE]

Maybe he's getting paid alot more than he deserves. :whistle2:k :lol:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I wonder if she will offend anyone tonight like last time. And what the hell is she doing with Jimmy Kimmel[/QUOTE]

He gets her work. Simple as that.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Her legs are so thick that she looks like a midget. :lol:[/QUOTE]
First of all, its little person. Second of all, your problem being? :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']

Another of Jamie. I think I posted this before, but what the hell...[/QUOTE]
That's alot of :booty::lol:

:drool: I've seen that pic before and wondered who that was. Thanks. And yes you freakin win.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Ok. If you guys like legs and the bum, I give you Jamie Koeppe for the freaking win...[/QUOTE]

THose are nice, but I have to nominate a junior from my P.E. class. Holy hell, has she got legs on her. :drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='Tiphireth']THose are nice, but I have to nominate a junior from my P.E. class. Holy hell, has she got legs on her. :drool::drool::drool:[/QUOTE]

I can just see your PM box filled with messages asking for pics. :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I can just see your PM box filled with messages asking for pics. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I was pondering the same thing, but they must be too busy fapping. ;)

[quote name='Tiphireth']I was pondering the same thing, but they must be too busy fapping. ;)[/QUOTE]

When The Scot is right, The Scot is right... :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']THose are nice, but I have to nominate a junior from my P.E. class. Holy hell, has she got legs on her. :drool::drool::drool:[/QUOTE]

Ahh, to be young and a horndog...those days have long passed me by. :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']When The Scot is right, The Scot is right... :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yew bitches bettah respect! :O

bagpipes-lg.jpg

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Ahh, to be young and a horndog...those days have long passed me by. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. I'm only 21 and I feel like an old bastard... :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Yew bitches bettah respect! :O
[/QUOTE]

We respect...

I could kick your ass, though... :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']
We respect...

I could kick your ass, though... :lol: [/QUOTE]

Sure.... :roll: :lol:

Which remindes me of today, me and this other guy (Nicknamed The Octagon- don't ask) tried sumo-style wrestling. he won 5-0, with one tie. I call shenanigans on the fact that he's currently in tae kwon do, while it's been a good 11 years since TKD for me. :lol:

I saw this picture a long time ago and I never knew who it was, but..

I want to see everything you have. Now. :hot::applause::bouncy::censored:=P~:shock:fuck

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Yeah, I know. I'm only 21 and I feel like an old bastard... :lol:

[/QUOTE]

I'm 29, but I felt like a bastard long before that. :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Ahh, to be young and a horndog...those days have long passed me by. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? I'm 28 and my philosophy has always been:

"You're never too young to be a dirty old man." ;):cool::lol:

Also, since the girl you posted was pretty hot, I adjusted the contrast & brightness since the original pics didn't do her justice to show the tastiness that are her gams.:drool:

[quote name='jaykrue']Are you kidding? I'm 28 and my philosophy has always been:

"You're never too young to be a dirty old man." ;):cool::lol:

Also, since the girl you posted was pretty hot, I adjusted the contrast & brightness since the original pics didn't do her justice to show the tastiness that are her gams.:drool:

[/QUOTE]

How hot is that flag? Braud's not bad either. :lol:

[quote name='Mike23']How hot is that flag? Braud's not bad either. :lol:[/QUOTE]

What flag? I see no flag, eh. :whistle2:s

[quote name='jaykrue']There was a flag???[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you can call it one, but I think so. To be precise, I think it's used in car racing, the colors mean to slow down and the leaf is.. Ah, hell, I don't know. :booty:

[quote name='Tiphireth']I'm not sure if you can call it one, but I think so. To be precise, I think it's used in car racing, the colors mean to slow down and the leaf is.. Ah, hell, I don't know. :booty:[/QUOTE]

I'm still not seein' it. There's this extremely hot chick with some thick ass vice grip-like legs smiling in a pic and it's hard lookin' anywhere else. :joystick:;):lol:

EDIT:

here's Alizee's Lolita video. I'm sure someone should like it. ;)

[quote name='jaykrue']I'm still not seein' it. There's this extremely hot chick with some thick ass vice grip-like legs smiling in a pic and it's hard lookin' anywhere else. :joystick:;):lol:

EDIT:

here's Alizee's Lolita video. I'm sure someone should like it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Extremely hot? My how the standards in these threads have dropped. :cry: ;)

Video was ok, nothing special. The song itself sucked.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']there has been too much talking and since its her bday today here is Ms. Brittany Murphy[/QUOTE]

I'm not really a fan, but if it's her birthday ...

fuckin' Luanne. :roll: :lol:

Speaking of birthdays, lets give a cherry poppin, happy birthday to Chisaki Hama, or better known as one of the sailor scouts. She's 17 today.

chisakihama10fc.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Extremely hot? My how the standards in these threads have dropped. :cry: ;)

Video was ok, nothing special. The song itself sucked.[/QUOTE]

I can't take your opinion of women too seriously since you only like the ones that are either anorexic or under 16 or (most preferable - both). :lol: I didn't care for the video either. Just wanted to show more of Alizee. I personally think she's a shitty singer but I'd fcuk her all the same.:drool:

[quote name='dcfox']Speaking of birthdays, lets give a cherry poppin, happy birthday to Chisaki Hama, or better known as one of the sailor scouts. She's 17 today.

chisakihama10fc.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Clearly the yummiest of the Live Action Sailor Scouts.:drool::drool::drool::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

From the OTT:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just finished Freaks and Geeks. Now I'm thinking of grabbing some caps of Linda Cardellini to put in the hottest girls thread. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I am a man of my word, so here they are:

:cool:

[quote name='radjago']Damn, she went all Moulin Rouge.[/QUOTE]

Moulin Rouge? More like Tigger. You know: bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy, fun fun fun fun fun! ;)

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']there has been too much talking and since its her bday today here is Ms. Brittany Murphy

sincityposter13sk.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I actually met her once. I swear to god I think she's a midget. She's lucky if she reaches five feet tall.

How about Katherine Heigl from Grey's Anatomy.
She's the only reason why I watch the show, she really reminds me of this girl I had the hots for in high school.
ep103_09_360x240.jpg

c_katie3.jpg

katherine_heigl2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back