Hot Girls Part Deux: TE Poll #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']How often will a new poll come up?
Also, where are you tallying the results? Don't recall seeing them in the OP...[/QUOTE]
I'm thinking every 3 days I'll close the old poll and start a new one. I figure that would be enough time for everybody to get their votes in. Plus we do have lots of girls to cover.

As for the results I'll post them in the OP. The results for the first one is already posted in the op. But here it is again:

poll14ey.jpg

[quote name='Mike23']Next one should be 65 vs. 53. :D[/QUOTE]
Its random, besides we already did no. 65 :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']

Its random, besides we already did no. 65 :lol:[/QUOTE]

Shit, I meant 63 against 55. :D

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I'll go with my Jewish Princess Natalie for the win[/QUOTE]

The gap widens. :cool:

[quote name='Mike23']Shit, I meant 63 against 55. :D[/QUOTE]

Damn canadians. :roll: ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The gap widens. :cool:

Damn canadians. :roll: ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah well think of it this way; They were once 15! :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The gap widens. :cool:[/QUOTE]
For a while there, they were dead even. I guess the Natalie freaks come out at night :lol:

[quote name='Quackzilla']This thread is really sad.

A bunch of horny unsexed cheuvanist pigs objectifying women.[/QUOTE]

Guys please ignore the homosexual, he obviously wants our attention. Damn attention WHORE. You still suffering from ADD?

I know he posted on the 5th but I had to reply back. Since he set himself up so well.

[quote name='Mike23']Yeah well think of it this way; They were once 15! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nothing could erase Shania's chosen profession from my consciousness. An unforgivable sin. :bomb:

And she would have been so incredibly hot otherwise. :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Nothing could erase Shania's chosen profession from my consciousness. An unforgivable sin. :bomb:

And she would have been so incredibly hot otherwise. :cry:[/QUOTE]

plus Natalie went to Harvard which adds brains to her already well known assets

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']plus Natalie went to Harvard which adds brains to her already well known assets[/QUOTE]
But she starred in two of the worst films I've seen, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. So that detracts from her Harvard education.

I don't know if it detracts from the Harvard education. She was picked for Padme long before Harvard. Also, probably made loads of cash....even that Harvard education would tell her to not pass that up.

My vote's for Natalie.

TBW

[quote name='dcfox']But she starred in two of the worst films I've seen, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. So that detracts from her Harvard education.[/QUOTE]

I guess you haven't seen The Phantom Menace. Or Return of the Jedi, for that matter. ;)

[quote name='gunm']No love for MJ?[/QUOTE]

Only if "MJ" is Milla Jovovich. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I
Only if "MJ" is Milla Jovovich. :lol:

[/QUOTE]

Never thought I'd say it, but she was better as a blonde. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Only if by "blonde" you mean "orange" :lol: :

*images* [/QUOTE]

I want to say that's Fifth Element, but I'm not sure. And, no, I meant Resident Evil blonde. :booty:

[quote name='Tiphireth']I want to say that's Fifth Element, but I'm not sure. And, no, I meant Resident Evil blonde. :booty:[/QUOTE]You aren't sure? :shock:

She was blonde in Resident Evil? :shock: :

I guess so. Couldn't really tell because her hair was wet so much of the time:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You aren't sure? :shock:

She was blonde in Resident Evil? :shock: :

[/QUOTE]

Eh, it's been a while since I've seen Fifth Element.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']When else has anyone had orange hair in a movie? :lol:[/QUOTE]

My memory is going to seed in my old age. I'm turning into Shrike. :lol:

Well, that's it for poll #2. Its seems Ms. Giovanni couldn't put up much of a fight after all. But at least she did better than Sayaa.

poll24tj.jpg

[quote name='Tiphireth']My memory is going to seed in my old age. I'm turning into Shrike. :lol:[/QUOTE]
And a hearty fuck you to you, Tip. ;)

I tried to make a personal top 10 list this afternoon. I only made it to 8, and one of those was a little iffy. Either I'm indecisive or my standards are way too high. :lol:

By the way, Natalie's the oldest of the bunch. And they're all legal. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Poll 3 is up. This one is a tough one for me. I like them both equally :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I got in the first vote. If Stacy wins I'll kill you all. :evil:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I got in the first vote. If Stacy wins I'll kill you all. :evil:[/QUOTE]
I take it Jennifer made it in your top 10 list :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']I take it Jennifer made it in your top 10 list :lol:[/QUOTE]

Is she younger than Natalie? :lol:

I'm considering her now, but she hasn't made it yet. If she were locked into Labyrinth mode then it'd be a definite yes. :lol:

And since you can't post a good pic to save your life:

Ugh. :puke:

And the winner:

I don't have anything that shows more than that. :oops:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is she younger than Natalie? :lol:

I'm considering her now, but she hasn't made it yet. If she were locked into Labyrinth mode then it'd be a definite yes. :lol:

And since you can't post a good pic to save your life:

Ugh. :puke:

And the winner:

I don't have anything that shows more than that. :oops:[/QUOTE]

Everybody's a critic :lol: I thought the pics I chose this time around were pretty damned good, especially the Stacy one.

[quote name='dcfox']Everybody's a critic :lol: I thought the pics I chose this time around were pretty damned good, especially the Stacy one.[/QUOTE]Obviously I'm just operating on a whole nother level. :cool:[quote name='Brak']
jenniferconnelly0019ag.th.jpg

Most beautiful female ever: Jennifer Connelly.[/QUOTE]I think she's officially on my top ten list now. Age ain't nothin' but a number, right? :lol:

[quote name='Mike23']Went with Connolly, but wasn't too impressed with the selection.[/QUOTE]

She's illusive.

I really love Stacy..................and them legs...................hot damn!!!!

But I had to go with my girl Jennifer. I've been drooling over that forever!!

[quote name='Mike23']Went with Connolly, but wasn't too impressed with the selection.[/QUOTE]
Damn Canadian ;) Your Shania and Rachel McAdam showdown will never happen.

I didn't realize the thumbnail I posted didn't link to the larger, high-res image.

Here ya go:

I'm gonna hafta go with Jennifer Connelly on this. There are 4 kinds of girls in this world & the lower you go, the higher the quality:

Girls who you won't fuck
Girls who you'll fuck
Girls who you'll date
Girls who you'll marry.

Stacy is a fucker while while Jennifer is a marrier.

I decided to expand my list to a top 20. I'm currently at 18, with a couple on their that probably won't make the final list. Once I get it finalized (well, at least for that very second, it could change at any time) I'll post it along with some pics.

[quote name='jaykrue']I'm gonna hafta go with Jennifer Connelly on this. There are 4 kinds of girls in this world & the lower you go, the higher the quality:

Girls who you won't fuck
Girls who you'll fuck
Girls who you'll date
Girls who you'll marry.

Stacy is a fucker while while Jennifer is a marrier.[/QUOTE]I knew I could count on you. :cool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I decided to expand my list to a top 20. I'm currently at 18, with a couple on their that probably won't make the final list. Once I get it finalized (well, at least for that very second, it could change at any time) I'll post it along with some pics.

I knew I could count on you. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You know who I expect on that list. Prepare for hell if you don't put her on. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back