Hot Girls Part Deux: TE Poll #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since everyone is talking about their top 20 list I thought I would dish mine out there. Most of my stuff falls in line with Sub's with a few differences. Some of the pictures have already been on here but I threw it together in a hurry at work. Sorry bout the long post ahead of time.

1. Keira Knightly - Will be my number one for a long time.

2. Scarlette Johansson - no one just oozes fuck me more than her.

3. Michelle Trachtenberg - Such a cutie.

4. Skye Sweetname - Way too hot for a Canadian.

5. Elisha Cuthbert

6. Alicia Witt - Hottest red head I have seen.

7. Maggie Grace

8. Natalie Portman - Would be number one on my marriage list.

9. Evangeline Lilly - Mainly just due to my Lost addiction.

10. Mila Kunis

11. Alexis Bledel - Not so much looks but a combination of looks and personality type.

12. Mandy Moore

13. Brittany Daniel

14. Ziyi Zhang

15. emily Browning - Sue me.

16. Rachel Leigh Cook - Disappeared into direct to video hell.

17. Lacey Chabert

18. Kate Beckinsale - Tight outfits at least made underword and van helsing tolerable.

19. Sarah Michelle Gellar - An old one that never died.

20. Kate Bosworth - My top "no so much as sexy as really cute" girl.

Thats all I could get sitting at work. Would have put more time into at home. Guess I better make some people some money now before I get fired.

michelle6of.jpg

:whistle2:k[quote name='Ikohn4ever']if I were goin to do it I would prob use this pic
[/QUOTE]But you can't see her mouth in that one. And last night the first thing one of my friends said when he saw her on my desktop was "I'd fuck her mouth". :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
:whistle2:kBut you can't see her mouth in that one. And last night the first thing one of my friends said when he saw her on my desktop was "I'd fuck her mouth". :lol:[/QUOTE]

yeah but in mine it looks like she just took the walk of shame

I like Michelle and all, but it looks like she's channelling Jon Benet/crackho in those pics.

too creepy for me...

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']yeah but in mine it looks like she just took the walk of shame[/QUOTE]That's a good thing how?

Decided to make it my wallpaper instead. I would have had to find a new av/rank/location. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's a good thing how?

Decided to make it my wallpaper instead. I would have had to find a new av/rank/location. :lol:[/QUOTE]

well its just like when you see a pregnant chick, you know she puts out ;)

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']well its just like when you see a pregnant chick, you know she puts out ;)[/QUOTE]Speaking of which, Belladonna has done a few girl-girl vids while pregnant. Not that I've seen them. :oops: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Speaking of which, Belladonna has done a few girl-girl vids while pregnant. Not that I've seen them. :oops: :lol:[/QUOTE]

haha not like I have already known about them or anything....

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Speaking of which, Belladonna has done a few girl-girl vids while pregnant. Not that I've seen them. :oops: :lol:[/QUOTE]
Was she showing? If so, then that's disgusting. :puke: Even I have my limits.

Also get your votes in if you haven't already. I'm taking the final results in about an hour.

[quote name='dcfox']Was she showing? If so, then that's disgusting. :puke: Even I have my limits. [/QUOTE]

Apparently, she has a couple of vids where she's pregnant. And yes, it does show. :puke:

[quote name='dcfox']And the winner is . . .

poll39nm.jpg

Lets hope the next one draws as much attention.[/QUOTE]Damn you all. At least it was somewhat close.[quote name='TheRock88']Apparently, she has a couple of vids where she's pregnant. And yes, it does show. :puke:[/QUOTE]She's showing, but not huge or anything. Her nipples, on the other hand ... :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn you all. At least it was somewhat close.[/QUOTE]
Well she got about as many votes as both girls in the first poll. It was just her misfortune to draw Stacy Keibler. Had she gone against anyone else, I'm sure she would have won.

[quote name='dcfox']Well she got about as many votes as both girls in the first poll. It was just her misfortune to draw Stacy Keibler. Had she gone against anyone else, I'm sure she would have won.[/QUOTE]It should have been no contest. fuckin' blonde with huge thighs. :puke:

You people have no taste. :shame: ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Well she got about as many votes as both girls in the first poll. It was just her misfortune to draw Stacy Keibler. Had she gone against anyone else, I'm sure she would have won.[/QUOTE]

So... if she'd drawn Natalie, you still think she'd win? I don't see it happening and I'm not even a Natalie fanboy. :p

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It should have been no contest. fuckin' blonde with huge thighs. :puke:

You people have no taste. :shame: ;)[/QUOTE]

Don't even get me started... I'm a keep my mouth shut before I get myself in trouble with y'all. :whistle2:#

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']So... if she'd drawn Natalie, you still think she'd win? I don't see it happening and I'm not even a Natalie fanboy. :p[/QUOTE]
Jennifer > Natalie. But then again, I'm sure Sub would probably find a way to turn the votes the other way. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Jennifer > Natalie. But then again, I'm sure Sub would probably find a way to turn the votes the other way. ;)[/QUOTE]I could have gotten the win for Jennifer, but I didn't. There would be no point to the whole polling thing if we didn't respect the system. :lol:

For the new poll, I don't think that japanese chick stands a chance. Katherine exudes 'sex' while the japanese chick's like the cute girl down the street.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn you all. At least it was somewhat close.She's showing, but not huge or anything. Her nipples, on the other hand ... :lol:[/QUOTE]

This one vid has it where it really shows. She had to be 6 or 7 months into it cause she looks really big. If you want, I can PM the url to the pics.

Also I dont know if it's just me, but I dont like Stacy Keibler because of her legs/thighs/ass. She just has a face that is naturally beautiful (means that with or without makeup, she is still pretty) and that's what I like most about her.

And she's never been as hot since. :lol:[quote name='TheRock88']This one vid has it where it really shows. She had to be 6 or 7 months into it cause she looks really big. If you want, I can PM the url to the pics.

Also I dont know if it's just me, but I dont like Stacy Keibler because of her legs/thighs/ass. She just has a face that is naturally beautiful (means that with or without makeup, she is still pretty) and that's what I like most about her.[/QUOTE]No thanks. :lol:

Jennifer has that, and more.

I just realized something. This tournament is going to take a helluva long time. 90 girls=45 polls. 45 polls, 3 days each poll means its going to take close to 4 months to get through just the first round, if my math is correct. I think I'm going to have to find a way to speed things up.

[quote name='dcfox']I just realized something. This tournament is going to take a helluva long time. 90 girls=45 polls. 45 polls, 3 days each poll means its going to take close to 4 months to get through just the first round, if my math is correct. I think I'm going to have to find a way to speed things up.[/QUOTE]

Well maybe if there is a way to eliminate 30 of the ugly or "Sub supported" ones.

[quote name='Mike23']Well maybe if there is a way to eliminate 30 of the ugly or "Sub supported" ones.[/QUOTE]
You forgot to put a " ;) " at the end to let us know it was a joke. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']You forgot to put a " ;) " at the end to let us know it was a joke. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It would appear so, wouldn't it? :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']For the new poll, I don't think that japanese chick stands a chance. Katherine exudes 'sex' while the japanese chick's like the cute girl down the street.[/QUOTE]

i think the only way well see a japanese victory is if its head to head with 2 japanese chicks.

[quote name='2poor']i think the only way well see a japanese victory is if its head to head with 2 japanese chicks.[/QUOTE]
Two Japanese girls going "head to head" would be a victory for all of us :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Two Japanese girls going "head to head" would be a victory for all of us :lol:[/QUOTE]

Wow, I was thinking the same exact thing. :rofl:

if you really want to make it a shorter poll, you add 5 girls making it an even 50. Then you make 5 polls of 10. Each poll you take the top 2 vote getters. With the top two from each poll you form a final 10 and we vote on that. Much more efficient if you ask me.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't think we have enough regular voters to support that system.[/QUOTE]

now does that really matter as long as we are happy? Also if we made them there own thread people would vote randomly.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't think we have enough regular voters to support that system.[/QUOTE]
That's what I'm worried about. I think we're getting a pretty good turn out for these polls, so I might just keep it the way it is for now.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']We can probably call this poll already. Poor Azusa. :cry: :lol:[/QUOTE]

What did you expect? You couldn't put her against Heigl and expect her to win!

That's like putting me against anyone else in a "Favorite CAG" contest. I know I'm going to lose. :rofl:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Well, you boys taste differ from mine alot, but I'll take a stab.
Mika Nakashima, my current avatar and favorite japanese singer.
model-mika3maxi.jpg

model-mika7maxi.jpg
model-mika10maxi.jpg
[/QUOTE]

very very nice

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Well, you boys taste differ from mine alot, but I'll take a stab.
Mika Nakashima, my current avatar and favorite japanese singer.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back