Hot Girls Part Deux: TE Poll #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mike23']You know who I expect on that list. Prepare for hell if you don't put her on. :lol:[/QUOTE]I'm counting 2 canadians at the moment, and one of them will probably get the axe. Neither one is who you expect. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I knew I could count on you. :cool:[/QUOTE]

May not be enough however. Stacy's in the lead. I suppose in a hot girl thread all that counts is fuckability so stacy might have the edge... then again, if that was true then there's no way that Saaya or Aria would've lost. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm counting 2 canadians at the moment, and one of them will probably get the axe. Neither one is who you expect. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Time for my own list, it appears, with certain notable exceptions. :cool:

[quote name='DT778']well it is a hottness thread as opposed to a wheres my dinner bitch thread.[/QUOTE]

If Jennifer were fetching my dinner I would be happy .. and definately looking forward to dessert :D

Jennifer for me.

skyesig.jpg
emily.jpg

Now that is a nice sig Adv. :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool:

[quote name='dcfox']
Poll #3 Stacy Keibler vs. Jennifer Connelly
[/QUOTE]

Not a huge fan of either, but I just don't understand the obssession with Jennifer Connelly. One of my best friends thinks she is damn hot and we usually have very similar tastes in women, but I just think she's plain looking. She's got nice eyes though.

Thus, I voted Keibler.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
skyesig.jpg
emily.jpg

Now that is a nice sig Adv. :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool:[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure who the one on the left is, but the right chick is from A Series of Unfortunate Events, right?

[quote name='Z-Saber']I'm not sure who the one on the left is, but the right chick is from A Series of Unfortunate Events, right?[/QUOTE]Correct. It's Skye Sweetnam on the left, Emily Browning on the right.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Correct. It's Skye Sweetnam on the left, Emily Browning on the right.[/QUOTE]I always thought she was hawt.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Is she like a singer or other type of music idol? She looks like it, and that would explain why I don't know who she is.[/QUOTE]Yeah, she sings. She did the theme song to RFR, if you've ever seen that. She also appeared on the show.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Skye :hot: :drool: :
[/QUOTE]

She does look pretty, but does she ever take a photograph without her mouth open and that dazed look on her face?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']She does look pretty, but does she ever take a photograph without her mouth open and that dazed look on her face?[/QUOTE]It's not her fault she's canadian. ;)

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I guess so. Just like it's not our fault that you're a pervert. ;)[/QUOTE]I'm not a pervert. I appreciate the female form in a very respectful manner. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm not a pervert. I apreciate the female form in a very respectful manner. ;)[/QUOTE]

That's debatable. And even if you do appreciate in a respectful manner, you're "appreciating" those of questionable age. :lol: ;)

[quote name='Saucy Jack']That's debatable. And even if you do appreciate in a respectful manner, you're "appreciating" those of questionable age. :lol: ;)[/QUOTE]Not always. My to 20 list I'm working on is all legal. Skye's 17 though. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not always. My to 20 list I'm working on is all legal. Skye's 17 though. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Where is this list that you speak of? Or anyone else's list for that matter?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Where is this list that you speak of? Or anyone else's list for that matter?[/QUOTE]Right now it's on the back of my DDD shopping list sitting on my desk. :lol:

Since when is it a good thing for a woman's legs to be thicker than her fucking head? :puke: :puke: :puke:[quote name='Mike23']Hey hey, fuck yourself! :lol:[/QUOTE]:lol:

Well, I've decided to post my work-in-progress top 20 list, no pictures yet. I'm not even going to make an attempt at ordering it yet.

1.)Natalie Portman
2.)Keira Knightly
3.)Mila Kunis
4.)Kristin Kreuk
5.)Michelle Trachtenberg
6.)Scarlett Johansson
7.)Elisha Cuthbert
8.)Jennifer Connelly
9.)Josie Maran
10.)Laetita Casta
11.)Estella Warren
12.)Milla Jovovich
13.)Adriana Lima
14.)Chyler Leigh
15.)Kim Smith
16.)Mandy Moore
17.)Shannon Elizabeth
18.)Skye Sweetnam
19.)??????
20.)??????

I'm not sure about a few of those ... :whistle2:k

all you people who vote for stacy are the people that get fooled into buying the xbox360 box on ebay. You see a pretty package and go nuts, you gotta look whats inside the box the substance. go Jennifer!

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']all you people who vote for stacy are the people that get fooled into buying the xbox360 box on ebay. You see a pretty package and go nuts, you gotta look whats inside the box the substance. go Jennifer![/QUOTE]
Tell me whats so special about jennifer.

Also she was in the fucken hulk movie and her boobs shrunk.

[quote name='DT778']Tell me whats so special about jennifer.

Also she was in the fucken hulk movie and her boobs shrunk.[/QUOTE]I could be pulling this out, put didn't she get nominated for that? I can't remember.

[quote name='DT778']Tell me whats so special about jennifer.

Also she was in the fucken hulk movie and her boobs shrunk.[/QUOTE]

well besides beingin in some really good movies, req for a dream, beaut mind, sand and fog. She has won a Golden Globe and an Oscar for Beautiful Mind, while Stacy prob won sexiest diva of the week on WWE Smack Raw

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Since when is it a good thing for a woman's legs to be thicker than her fucking head? :puke: :puke: :puke::lol:

Well, I've decided to post my work-in-progress top 20 list, no pictures yet. I'm not even going to make an attempt at ordering it yet.

1.)Natalie Portman
2.)Keira Knightly
3.)Mila Kunis
4.)Kristin Kreuk
5.)Michelle Trachtenberg
6.)Scarlett Johansson
7.)Elisha Cuthbert
8.)Jennifer Connelly
9.)Josie Maran
10.)Laetita Casta
11.)Estella Warren
12.)Milla Jovovich
13.)Adriana Lima
14.)Chyler Leigh
15.)Kim Smith
16.)Mandy Moore
17.)Shannon Elizabeth
18.)Skye Sweetnam
19.)??????
20.)??????

I'm not sure about a few of those ... :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I think you are forgettin Ms. She's All That Rachel Leigh Cook

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']well besides beingin in some really good movies, req for a dream, beaut mind, sand and fog. She has won a Golden Globe and an Oscar for Beautiful Mind, while Stacy prob won sexiest diva of the week on WWE Smack Raw[/QUOTE]
Req for a Dream is over rated. The only good thing about the movie was Jennifer Connelly. And that was Diva of the Year, Ikohn, and don't you forget it.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/babeoftheyear/

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
1.)Natalie Portman
2.)Keira Knightly
3.)Mila Kunis
4.)Kristin Kreuk
5.)Michelle Trachtenberg
6.)Scarlett Johansson
7.)Elisha Cuthbert
8.)Jennifer Connelly
9.)Josie Maran
10.)Laetita Casta
11.)Estella Warren
12.)Milla Jovovich
13.)Adriana Lima
14.)Chyler Leigh
15.)Kim Smith
16.)Mandy Moore
17.)Shannon Elizabeth
18.)Skye Sweetnam
19.)??????
20.)??????
[/QUOTE]

Hmm... personally, I'd only agree with a handful of those. But it's really interesting to see everyone's tastes.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I think you are forgettin Ms. She's All That Rachel Leigh Cook[/QUOTE]I'm not sure about her. She did look pretty good in Get Carter. :lol:
[quote name='dcfox']Req for a Dream is over rated. The only good thing about the movie was Jennifer Connelly. And that was Diva of the Year, Ikohn, and don't you forget it.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/babeoftheyear/[/QUOTE]Requiem For A Dream was great.[quote name='Saucy Jack']Hmm... personally, I'd only agree with a handful of those. But it's really interesting to see everyone's tastes.[/QUOTE]The exceptions are more interesting. Everyone already knows my tastes anyway. :lol:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']well besides beingin in some really good movies, req for a dream, beaut mind, sand and fog. She has won a Golden Globe and an Oscar for Beautiful Mind, while Stacy prob won sexiest diva of the week on WWE Smack Raw[/QUOTE]

Well, the question is who's hotter, not who is a better actress. Like I said, I don't think either belong on anyone's top 10 or even 20.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah. The part was supposedly based on Cameron Diaz. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Really? I heard Natalie Portman. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back