Hot Girls Part Deux: TE Poll #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may consider throwing up the google image results for each person as well. One girl might have a better photo in the OP than another. A more full body of work is always better. ;-)

[quote name='supadupacheap']You may consider throwing up the google image results for each person as well. One girl might have a better photo in the OP than another. A more full body of work is always better. ;-)[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the suggestion. I updated the post again. The link to the google image search results are embedded in their names.

Any other suggestions are welcome. Also, I'm wondering if I could get some feedback on how long each poll should last. I figure since only a handful of guys frequent this thread, 3-5 days should be enough, so we can move on to the next poll more quickly. What do you think?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Had to go with Elisha, she can speak english. :lol:[/QUOTE]

he chose elisha over the 12 year old? youve changed...

[quote name='2poor']he chose elisha over the 12 year old? youve changed...[/QUOTE]

Well, yeah. She may be hot for her age but she's not, say, 15-year-old hot. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well, yeah. She may be hot for her age but she's not, say, 15-year-old hot. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

i guess you could say she hasnt hit that sweet age when a girl looks her best yet.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Had to go with Elisha, she can speak english. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Who said language was necessary to be with a girl? ;):cool: The only language necessary is called body.:lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Who said language was necessary to be with a girl? ;):cool: The only language necessary is called body.:lol:[/QUOTE]

But then how's she going to know what to make you for breakfast? ;)

[quote name='2poor']is it just me or does she have really long arms?[/QUOTE]
I think it's the angle that makes them look long. Bah, like I care! I'd hit it 8 days a week :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']But then how's she going to know what to make you for breakfast? ;)[/QUOTE]

She's sleeping over? :whistle2:s Sorry, not at my place she isn't. I've got a girl comin' over later. :lol:

In other news, skins.be is back online after 2 weeks. Finally, I can get some new wallpapers. :cool:

Of course, I don't know why ... Michelle's not going anywhere. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']But Weezer kind of sucks now. :cry:

Alright, fine. I'll watch it. But you owe me. ;)[/QUOTE]

But Weezer rocks and so does the vid!

Elisha Cuthbert and Weezer? Thank you, lord!

[quote name='valor19']But Weezer rocks and so does the vid!

Elisha Cuthbert and Weezer? Thank you, lord![/QUOTE]

Well the song's just ok, but she's really fucking hot. So I guess it's one of the best videos of all time. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well the song's just ok, but she's really fucking hot. So I guess it's one of the best videos of all time. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

I love that song. The guitar solo and intro are top notch and very weezer'ish.

The thing is...

The part where he tucks her in and leaves aspirin, I don't think I could do. I just can't imagine what would happen if a drunk, passed out Elisha Cuthbert was lying in front me and no one was around.

[quote name='valor19']I love that song. The guitar solo and intro are top notch and very weezer'ish.

The thing is...

The part where he tucks her in and leaves aspirin, I don't think I could do. I just can't imagine what would happen if a drunk, passed out Elisha Cuthbert was lying in front me and no one was around.[/QUOTE]

The intro is too "weezer'ish", they pretty much ripped off their own song. :lol:

But let's keep this about her ...

That's better. More hi-res goodness. :cool:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Elisha's hot, but crymnl's right the video and song suck.[/QUOTE]

Oh, and I bet your music taste is awesome.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Elisha's hot, but crymnl's right the video and song suck.[/QUOTE]

I dont think its that bad, what really is sad the Freak Me Out song, its a song about him being scared by someone

"Freak Me Out"

city streets at night
can be so intimidating
I'm not the toughest guy
I gotta keep my eyes open
you came out of nowhere

man you really freak me out
I'm so afraid of you
and when I lose my cool
I don't know what to do
I know you don't mean no harm
you're just doing your thing
but man you really freak me out

did I hurt you?
are you okay?
can I buy you a drink?
oh what's the world coming to?
you came out of nowhere

I'm so afraid of you
and when I lose my cool
I don't know what to do
but man you really freak me out

I'm gonna try to improve my manners (manners)
everyone, yes everyone, is my friend!

city streets at night (city streets at night)
til the morning light (til the morning light)

I'm so afraid of you
and when I lose my cool
I don't know what to do
but man you really freak me out..

[quote name='Saucy Jack']That's not much of a poll, is it?[/QUOTE]
With my modest resources, that's the best I could do. Sorry Jack :oops:

And I'm surprised that there were 25 votes casted. I didn't think there were that many of us in here. I suppose some people just visit this thread without bothering to post, which is okay. Equally surprising, Sayaa has a quarter of votes so far. :shock: I thought for sure, Elisha would win this thing hands down.

[quote name='dcfox']With my modest resources, that's the best I could do. Sorry Jack :oops:

And I'm surprised that there were 25 votes casted. I didn't think there were that many of us in here. I suppose some people just visit this thread without bothering to post, which is okay. Equally surprising, Sayaa has a quarter of votes so far. :shock: I thought for sure, Elisha would win this thing hands down.[/QUOTE]

75% of the vote isn't "hands down"? Or did you mean unanimously?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']75% of the vote isn't "hands down"? Or did you mean unanimously?[/QUOTE]
Yes, that's what I meant. I said hands down because I couldn't spell unanimously :oops: :sad:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']75% of the vote isn't "hands down"? Or did you mean unanimously?[/QUOTE]

Well, it may not be hands-down, but we know where your hand was, Subbie. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']And I'm surprised that there were 25 votes casted. I didn't think there were that many of us in here. I suppose some people just visit this thread without bothering to post, which is okay. Equally surprising, Sayaa has a quarter of votes so far. :shock: I thought for sure, Elisha would win this thing hands down.[/QUOTE]
I only post when I have something to contribute.

So here:

I posted a pic of the girl on the right in the last thread.

[quote name='dcfox']Yes, that's what I meant. I said hands down because I couldn't spell unanimously :oops: :sad:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I'd post some new pics here but I'm not on my computer and I don't feel like searching for stuff.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I only post when I have something to contribute.

So here:

I posted a pic of the girl on the right in the last thread.[/QUOTE]

:bouncy:

Giggedy!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'd post some new pics here but I'm not on my computer and I don't feel like searching for stuff.[/QUOTE]

A few random pics. Hi-res, of course. :cool: :

Well I decided to end the first poll, here are the results. I'm sure all of you are very surprised ;)

poll14ey.jpg

I'll probably put up the poll for the next two girls later on today.

[quote name='dcfox']Well I decided to end the first poll, here are the results. I'm sure all of you are very surprised ;)

poll14ey.jpg

I'll probably put up the poll for the next two girls later on today.[/QUOTE]

How exactly are you determining the match-ups?

I numbered the girls from the first thread 1-90 and I use a random number generator to pick the two numbers.

1. Jessica Biel
2. Vida Guerra
3. Keira Knightley
4. Mila Kunis
5. Megean Radelat
6. Joy Giovanni
7. Danielle Gamba
8. Aimee Sweet
9. JLo
10. Jenny Lewis
11. Rox
12. Jennifer Connelly
13. Michelle Trachtenberg
14. Adrian Lima
15. Shannon Elizabeth
16. Mandy Moore
17. Scarlett Johansson
18. Stacy Keibler
19. Kate Beckinsale
20. Keeley Hazell
21. Elisha Cuthbert
22. Skye Sweetnam
23. Mitsuko * Kou Shibasaki
24. Kim Smith
25. Alysan Hannigan
26. Monica Bellucci
27. Jade Hsu
28. Luna Lane
29. Lily Thai
30. Taylor Rain
31. Eva Longoria
32. Miwa Oshiro
33. Laetitia Casta
34. Alicia Keys
35. Aria Giovanni
36. Azusa Yamamoto
37. Chisato Morishita
38. Isoyama Sayaka
39. Nana Akiyama
40. Katherine Heigl
41. Waka Inoue
42. Ayumi Kinoshita
43. Mami Matsuyama
44. Ayumi Beppu
45. Jessica Barton
46. Jessica Alba
47. Diane Le
48. Aki Kawamura
49. Melanie Tilbrook
50. Reena Vasquez
51. Salma Hayek
52. Barbie Griffin
53. Zhang Ziyi
54. Yeo-jin Ha
55. Shania Twain
56. Kristin Kreuk
57. Angela Devi
58. Christina Millian
59. Gillian Anderson
60. Lindsey Lohan
61. Heather Kozar
62. Emma Watson
63. Rachel McAdams
64. Natasha Ionova
65. Sayaa Irie
66. Anne Hathaway
67. Aisha Tyler
68. Natalie Imbruglia
69. Natalie Portman
70. Victoria Fuller
71. Brooke Burke
72. Josie Moran
73. Erica Durance
74. Nicole DeBoer
75. Kelly Ripa
76. Charlize Theron
77. Vanessa Minillo
78. Krista Allen
79. Michelle Forbes
80. Meg White
81. Maye Tongco
82. Lucy Pinder
83. Hiromi Oshima
84. Julianne Moore
85. Jiwoo Choi
86. Kelly Hu
87. Jodi Ann Paterson
88. Dalene Kurtis
89. Reina Tanaka
90. Shakira

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Are you going to add girls from this thread? I want to vote for Maria![/QUOTE]
I figure, once this thread is over, I would do the same thing. Compile all the girls listed in this thread, number them and have them polled in the next thread.

The second poll is up and running. I decided to leave out the links to the google image search beacause Aria Giovanni is NSFW. But by all means feel free to do your own research ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've already done extensive research, but she had to draw Nat. The decision was an easy one to make. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I can't wait till my Zhang Ziyi goes up against your Natalie, that is if Natalie doesn't get knocked out first :lol:

Also if you can hook me up with a better picture of Natalie, it would be much appreciated. I don't like the one I have up there now.

[quote name='dcfox']I can't wait till my Zhang Ziyi goes up against your Natalie, that is if Natalie doesn't get knocked out first :lol:

Also if you can hook me up with a better picture of Natalie, it would be much appreciated. I don't like the one I have up there now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's going to happen. :roll: :lol:

How's this:

natsig3nb.jpg

;)

[quote name='dcfox']I was thinking something less pedophilic ;)[/QUOTE]

I guess there's a first for everything. ;)

Then how about this one:

Bonus Aria:

I actually don't have very much Natalie material ... at least not anything that shows much more than her face.

Have you checked the polls yet, Sub. It's still early but it doesn't look like it'll be an easy win for Natalie :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Have you checked the polls yet, Sub. It's still early but it doesn't look like it'll be an easy win for Natalie :lol:[/QUOTE]

Breasts are overrated. :roll: :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back