Hot Girls Part Deux: TE Poll #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']Why am I not surprised that we disagree on yet another girl. :lol: Monica Bellucci is top 10 material, easy.[/QUOTE]Nah, she's not thin enough or young enough for that. Maybe 25 years ago. :lol: ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Nah, she's not thin enough or young enough for that. Maybe 25 years ago. :lol: ;)[/QUOTE]
25 years ago she would have been only 16, you perv :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Monica Bellucci is top 10 material, easy.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure she's in my top ten, but she's pretty high up on my list. :)

And 36 is A-OK on my list so long as a woman is still easy on the eyes. ;)

Poll #5 is caput. Poor, Gillian :cry:

poll54do.jpg

[quote name='dcfox']Poll #6 is up. I don't even think we need a poll here, no contest for Salma at all.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. Why'd you even make the poll? :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Poll #6 is up. I don't even think we need a poll here, no contest for Salma at all.[/QUOTE]

I tried to vote but it gave me this error message:

Database error: pconnect(209.173.128.195, snappoll, $Password) failed.
MySQL Error: ()
Session halted.

It did the same when I tried to view the results. :(

[quote name='greendj27']I tried to vote but it gave me this error message:

Database error: pconnect(209.173.128.195, snappoll, $Password) failed.
MySQL Error: ()
Session halted.

It did the same when I tried to view the results. :([/QUOTE]

Keep voting/viewing.

Eventually it will work and tell you "You cannot vote repeatedly" or the results will pop up.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Keep voting/viewing.

Eventually it will work and tell you "You cannot vote repeatedly" or the results will pop up.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it happened to me to. I think your vote went through its currently 4-0. I might have to switch polling sites in the future if this keeps happening.

[quote name='dcfox']Yeah, it happened to me to. I think your vote went through its currently 4-0. I might have to switch polling sites in the future if this keeps happening.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it did go through. Could this be the first shutout victory?

[quote name='greendj27']Yeah it did go through. Could this be the first shutout victory?[/QUOTE]

it seems to be going that way. poor other chick(can't remember her name or if she's even been posted on here) didn't stand a chance.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I like Michelle Forbes, (I am a Star Trek fan afterall) but against Salma Hayek she doesn't stand a chance.[/QUOTE]
Do you think she'd get more votes if I put up her klingon pics instead? :lol:

ro_laren_star_trek.jpg

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I like Michelle Forbes, (I am a Star Trek fan afterall) but against Salma Hayek she doesn't stand a chance.[/QUOTE]

It's too bad really as facial features-wise, she looks more like Aeon Flux than Charlize... but then again Charlize is teh hot. :drool:

[quote name='dcfox']Do you think she'd get more votes if I put up her klingon pics instead? :lol:

[/QUOTE]

She's not Klingon!!! She's Bajoran and I am probably gonna catch hell for knowing that. :lol:

I agree with Jaykrue that she looks more like Aeon Flux than Charlize. I like Charlize in the role though.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']went wit salma but the poll didn't work... :'([/QUOTE]
Try again just to be sure. This poll is having lots of problems. I might end it early.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']She's not Klingon!!! She's Bajoran and I am probably gonna catch hell for knowing that. :lol:
[/QUOTE]
Klingon, Bajoran same difference :razz: geek ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Try again just to be sure. This poll is having lots of problems. I might end it early.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap...

Who is that in your sig image? :shock:

[quote name='dcfox']Try again just to be sure. This poll is having lots of problems. I might end it early.[/QUOTE]

kept trying, until it said "you cant vote consecutively" so i guess it went through...

o and as for that girl in your sig... :joystick: :joystick: :joystick:

I wasn't a big fan of Michelle's, mainly due to her character. She just managed ot piss me off. I never liked Bajorans anyway. Ezri's still the way to go when it comes to Star Trek ladies. :drool:

[quote name='Tiphireth']I wasn't a big fan of Michelle's, mainly due to her character. She just managed ot piss me off. I never liked Bajorans anyway. Ezri's still the way to go when it comes to Star Trek ladies. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Star Trek ladies...

Although I didn't watch much of Enterprise, Jolene Blalock was damn hot.

To hell with poll 6. I picked Salma Hayek as the winner. I assume no one has any issues with that? Poll 7 is up. New polling site as well, hope it works out for the better.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']i dont know if my vote counted, but i left two messages? i dunno why i always have problems with these... oh and my vote goes to Kelly[/QUOTE]
Go back to the poll, if you see only the results then you voted.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']Whatever happened to every 3 days a new poll would show up? I didnt even geta chance to vote in the last two it went by so quick.[/QUOTE]
No. #5 was up for three days. No. #6, there was a problem with the poll. It looked like Salma was winning by an overwhelming majority so I called it early. Sorry you missed the chance to vote in them, though.

When counting three days, count from the day the poll is up. For example, poll #7 was posted today, so it will run Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. It would come down Thursday and a new poll would go up that same day. So poll #8 would go Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Its more like 2 1/2 days, really.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']they are pretty fake looking[/quote]
Fake they are. And not in an attractive way either, but I'm a girl what do I know? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back