Hot Girls Part Deux: TE Poll #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']You, Sir, are my hero. :applause:[/QUOTE]
Wow, you really like my idea for a poll about Saucy Jack, that much :shock: :lol:

Well that's it for poll 4

poll48pa.jpg

And for those curious, here's how the tournament is shaping up:

Miwa for the win. I never liked Anderson, but I don't know why... oh well, I'm not going to bust my head trying to think of a legitimate reason of why I don't like her. Soapy Miwa makes for a fun shower :)

[quote name='dcfox']And for those curious, here's how the tournament is shaping up:

[/QUOTE]So, are those going to be the next matchups? What about everyone else?[quote name='jaykrue']Likes me the redheads but sexy Anderson is not so I went for the japanese chick.[/QUOTE]Yeah.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So, are those going to be the next matchups? What about everyone else?[/QUOTE]
Not the next match up but what's to come in the future. We still have 40 more or less (depending on how I might do it) polls to get through before we get to the second round.

[quote name='dcfox']Not the next match up but what's to come in the future. We still have 40 more or less (depending on how I might do it) polls to get through before we get to the second round.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying this is basically like the top left corner of the first round in the NCAA... but with hot chicks? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']the elisha v natalie matchup is a rough for me, I dont like making those tough decisions.[/QUOTE]Yeah, that one would be hard. Because it's supposed to be who's hottest, not who's perfect all around. I'm thinking that blonde hair will be Elisha's undoing (for me anyway) if we actually see that match-up. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, that one would be hard. Because it's supposed to be who's hottest, not who's perfect all around. I'm thinking that blonde hair will be Elisha's undoing (for me anyway) if we actually see that match-up. :lol:[/QUOTE]

For me, I wouldn't even hesitate as natalie's my drug of choice. :drool::drool::bouncy::bouncy: I can't resist a sexy brunette as hot blondes are a dime a dozen in our bottle-dyed world.

I would rather see Natalie beat out Elisha. That way we can see Natalie vs. Stacy. With the overwhelming support Stacy got last time, I believe she won't have any trouble putting Natalie down. I can't wait to rub in Sub's face when that happens :twisted:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']the elisha v natalie matchup is a rough for me, I dont like making those tough decisions.[/QUOTE]

No trouble for me on that one, when it comes around. Elisha it is. :)

[quote name='dcfox']I would rather see Natalie beat out Elisha. That way we can see Natalie vs. Stacy. With the overwhelming support Stacy got last time, I believe she won't have any trouble putting Natalie down. I can't wait to rub in Sub's face when that happens :twisted:[/QUOTE]Overwhelming support? That was the only somewhat close poll we've had. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Overwhelming support? That was the only somewhat close poll we've had. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I wish I could be as optimistic. I thought Jennifer would totally destroy Stacy. But I guess the general consensus is blondes preferred over browns. In this, I'm in the minority.

[quote name='jaykrue']I wish I could be as optimistic. I thought Jennifer would totally destroy Stacy. But I guess the general consensus is blondes preferred over browns. In this, I'm in the minority.[/QUOTE]

I usually prefer brunettes as well, but it's no contest that Keibler is hotter for me. Her body is so damn sexy. Its tough to compete with an ass like that.

[quote name='greendj27']I usually prefer bruettes as well, but its not contest that Keibler is hotter for me. Her body is so damn sexy. Its tough to compete with an ass like that.[/QUOTE]

Well, I can't deny Stacy's ass is sweet though I'd still chose Natalie if only since she exudes pure sexuality & sensousness. I'd fcuk Stacy but I'd fcuk & make love to Natalie. And to me, girls that a person wants to make love to as well as fcuk are an order of a magnitude hotter than any ol' fcukable hot chick:drool::drool:

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, I can't deny Stacy's ass is sweet though I'd still chose Natalie if only since she exudes pure sexuality & sensousness. I'd fcuk Stacy but I'd fcuk & make love to Natalie. And to me, girls that a person wants to make love to as well as fcuk are an order of a magnitude hotter than any ol' fcukable hot chick:drool::drool:[/QUOTE]

See, I don't really find Natalie Portman attractive. I'm not sure what it is, but I don't understand what people think is so sexy about her.

[quote name='greendj27']See, I don't really find Natalie Portman attractive. I'm not sure what it is, but I don't understand what people think is so sexy about her.[/QUOTE]She has this innocent little girl vibe, which gives men who aren't as honest with themselves as I am someone to openly lust after. ;)

Also she's perfect. :lol:

[quote name='greendj27']See, I don't really find Natalie Portman attractive. I'm not sure what it is, but I don't understand what people think is so sexy about her.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you don't already, I doubt anyone trying to convince you will change your mind. For me, the way Natalie carries herself exudes sexuality. She's got these piercing, smoldering brown eyes that look into your soul and her porcelain skin gives her a china doll look and then there's her smile. I love her girlish smile because it stirs my loins with passion. I love girls w/ dimples and Natalie's got a sweet set on her. But her sexuality is subtle; overt. It's not in-your-face like Angelina Jolie w/ her DSL (who I would also do). I prefer to find hidden gems rather than obvious diamonds as there's enough of them going around. But when you've got a hidden gem, it's yours to savor like the last linger sensation of an orgasm.:drool:

well this is gonna be an easy choice. who would choose the chick with clothes rather than the chick wearing soap?

Natalie is without a doubt an extremely sexually attractive woman. However her choice of movie roles gives me the impression that she might be a bit pretentious. She never does any fun movies, like a straight up comedy or action movie. Rather her movies cater to different type of crowd than I would usually hang with. But with Stacy, she seems more down to Earth to me. With Stacy, I can imagine a perfect evening might entail grabbing some KFC and sitting down in front of the tv to play the PS2. With Natalie, it might be shirt and tie fancy restaurant followed by play or poetry reading.

[quote name='dcfox']Natalie is without a doubt an extremely sexually attractive woman. However her choice of movie roles gives me the impression that she might be a bit pretentious. She never does any fun movies, like a straight up comedy or action movie. Rather her movies cater to different type of crowd than I would usually hang with. But with Stacy, she seems more down to Earth to me. With Stacy, I can imagine a perfect evening might entail grabbing some KFC and sitting down in front of the tv to play the PS2. With Natalie, it might be shirt and tie fancy restaurant followed by play or poetry reading.[/QUOTE]

I dunno. I thought Closer was a great comedy. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, if you don't already, I doubt anyone trying to convince you will change your mind. For me, the way Natalie carries herself exudes sexuality. She's got these piercing, smoldering brown eyes that look into your soul and her porcelain skin gives her a china doll look and then there's her smile. I love her girlish smile because it stirs my loins with passion. I love girls w/ dimples and Natalie's got a sweet set on her. But her sexuality is subtle; overt. It's not in-your-face like Angelina Jolie w/ her DSL (who I would also do). I prefer to find hidden gems rather than obvious diamonds as there's enough of them going around. But when you've got a hidden gem, it's yours to savor like the last linger sensation of an orgasm.:drool:[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong, sh'e not ugly. It just seems like there are a lot of people who think she is so absolutely stunning and I don't really see that. She's ok, but I think there are many others hotter in my mind.

[quote name='greendj27']Don't get me wrong, sh'e not ugly. It just seems like there are a lot of people who think she is so absolutely stunning and I don't really see that. She's ok, but I think there are many others hotter in my mind.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty much how I feel. She doesn't do much for me, but I won't dog someone that does like her.

Anyways, here's someone who I don't think has been posted yet, Bianca Lawson. IMO she was the prettiest of all the girls that ever were on Saved By the Bell.

[quote name='greendj27']Don't get me wrong, sh'e not ugly. It just seems like there are a lot of people who think she is so absolutely stunning and I don't really see that. She's ok, but I think there are many others hotter in my mind.[/QUOTE]

As I said, her sexuality is subtle. It's not so much obvious as, say, Angelina Jolie or Stacy Kiebler.

[quote name='jaykrue']As I said, her sexuality is subtle. It's not so much obvious as, say, Angelina Jolie or Stacy Kiebler.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, my typing is terrible tonight. Anyway, its obivously just a difference in taste. I tell you what, we can go on a double date some time to the movies. You can take Natalile and I'll take Stacie. ;)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That's pretty much how I feel. She doesn't do much for me, but I won't dog someone that does like her. [/QUOTE]

I agree completely here.

And yes, Stephanie Tanner did grow up real nice... I saw her on a special on VH1 or something one day as I was flipping through the channels and my jaw dropped...

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That's pretty much how I feel. She doesn't do much for me, but I won't dog someone that does like her.

Anyways, here's someone who I don't think has been posted yet, Bianca Lawson. IMO she was the prettiest of all the girls that ever were on Saved By the Bell.

[/QUOTE]
Not a big fan of Tiffani?

I never thought any of the SbtB girls were hot.[quote name='jaykrue']Interesting. In some of the photos, she looks like a blonde teenaged Jennifer Aniston.[/QUOTE]Personally I wouldn't say that's a good thing.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I never thought any of the SbtB girls were hot.Personally I wouldn't say that's a good thing.[/QUOTE]

Jennifer Aniston's doable but not date-able. She seems a bit high strung.

[quote name='jaykrue']Jennifer Aniston's doable but not date-able. She seems a bit high strung.[/QUOTE]I don't know if I'd even say that. Plus she's old, and unless your name ends in Connelly (or to a lesser extent Bellucci), that's not ok. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't know if I'd even say that. Plus she's old, and unless your name ends in Connelly (or to a lesser extent Bellucci), that's not ok. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, of course, taking your unique preferences into account, there's few women over the age of 20 that you'd 'hit'.:lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, of course, taking your unique preferences into account, there's few women over the age of 20 that you'd 'hit'.:lol:[/QUOTE]Make that 25 and there are very few. :lol:

But look at it this way: She's 36 now, which means she was 13 when I was born. She's technically old enough to be my mother. Jennifer Connelly would have been 11, making that far less likely (though I really can't know for sure on either count :lol: ).

Of course, Monica Bellucci is only a year younger than my dad, but she's much hotter than Aniston. Though still not hot enough to guarantee her a position in even a top 50 list. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Make that 25 and there are very few. :lol:

But look at it this way: She's 36 now, which means she was 13 when I was born. She's technically old enough to be my mother. Jennifer Connelly would have been 11, making that far less likely (though I really can't know for sure on either count :lol: ).

Of course, Monica Bellucci is only a year younger than my dad, but she's much hotter than Aniston. Though still not hot enough to guarantee her a position in even a top 50 list. :lol:[/QUOTE]

bellucci has that foreign older woman sex appeal. Like I would be mowin her lawn, and she'd call me in for some lemonade and then she would show me some stuff. Shes sultry like that.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']bellucci has that foreign older woman sex appeal. Like I would be mowin her lawn, and she'd call me in for some lemonade and then she would show me some stuff. Shes sultry like that.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

True, though.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']bellucci has that foreign older woman sex appeal. Like I would be mowin her lawn, and she'd call me in for some lemonade and then she would show me some stuff. Shes sultry like that.[/QUOTE]
M-A-L-E-N-A. Awesome, awesome movie.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Of course, Monica Bellucci is only a year younger than my dad, but she's much hotter than Aniston. Though still not hot enough to guarantee her a position in even a top 50 list. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Why am I not surprised that we disagree on yet another girl. :lol: Monica Bellucci is top 10 material, easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back