HOT!!! - Various Games Clearance at The Source

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty has dropped to $0.96 on both the PS3 and 360. I'm new so I'm apparently not allowed to post links, but they are both listed at that price on The Source's web site. The game gets a bad rap, but it's a decent FPS for $1.

[quote name='kn420994']Turning Point: Fall of Liberty has dropped to $0.96 on both the PS3 and 360. I'm new so I'm apparently not allowed to post links, but they are both listed at that price on The Source's web site. The game gets a bad rap, but it's a decent FPS for $1.[/QUOTE]

I was just about to post this, so I'll take care of the link:

http://www.thesource.ca/estore/prod...nline&category=Clearance_Xbox&product=5819610

It's worth $1, but not much more.

[quote name='kn420994']Turning Point: Fall of Liberty has dropped to $0.96 on both the PS3 and 360. I'm new so I'm apparently not allowed to post links, but they are both listed at that price on The Source's web site. The game gets a bad rap, but it's a decent FPS for $1.[/QUOTE]

Hah, I didn't want it at 4.96, but heck, I'd buy that for a dollar! I'll help you out for the links:
360 link: http://www.thesource.ca/estore/prod...nline&category=Clearance_Xbox&product=5819610
PS3 link: http://www.thesource.ca/estore/Prod...ategory=Clearance_Playstation&product=5815169

Also, Lips is 49.96, which is the cheapest I've seen in a while, it's 60-70$ everywhere else. Link: http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product.aspx?language=en-CA&catalog=Online&category=xbox360_LP&product=5817547

[quote name='JnJosh']battlefield bad company was .96 too, was taken off quickly. For ps3 only i believe, got one for a buck though![/QUOTE]

Taken off the website, I see. Is it still that price in-stores? I'd probably get it.

ya, they could access it from their comps in the stores, im sure if you find a nice enough guy working there they might help you find one nearby, if any are still out there

Saskatoon - Lawson Mall has 1 copy of Turning Point XB360 for $0.96....They had 1 PS3 one as well, but bad as reviews are I picked it up. Thanks for the heads up.

Thx Op,

...and to thesource csr. Was able to put aside Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty (X360) and picked it up 2 hrs later. :applause:

0.96c well spent

I got Turning Point for 360 at Deux-Montagnes for $1.09 with tax, that's all they had left.
BTW, Battlefield Bad Company was 9.96 in their system, and sold out across the province.

Battlefield bad company CE is 0.96 and the regular edition is 9.96. There is one copy of the collector's edition in Cambridge ON, Oakville ON and 1 somewhere in antigenesh? or something. (east coast, eh).

got the copy of turning point in guelph, was going to walmart to pick up some g2 anyway decided to pop in. went from 64.99 to .96 lol

I was in there yesterday and they have a Xbox 360 Wireless controller bundle that comes with Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts and Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise for $70!

[quote name='DunckTheFunk']I was in there yesterday and they have a Xbox 360 Wireless controller bundle that comes with Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts and Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise for $70![/QUOTE]

Yep.. it's pretty much everywhere. ;)

IronMan is cheap at 9.96, and also works for Trade 3 at EB (360 version ONLY). Hellboy is the same price and will net you a fair amount of BBV store credit ($22.50)! :D

EDIT: Seems like IronMan's TIV just droped to $6 at EB...dammit!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kekumba']Hellboy, eh. I'll have to check that out. I need another game for the EB Madden promo.[/QUOTE]

Hellboy is worth next to nothing at EB, the high TIV is at BBV.

bumple post

got my lost planet pc $9 & skate2 ps3 $19 (the very last skate2 at dufferin mall, there were 4 more lost planets, the st clair location had neither, nor does centerpoint mall)

the online stock listing is listing as recent as friday's stock (& it's sunday now)

Xbox 360
Devil May Cry 4 - $14.96
Lost Odyssey - $24.96
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock w/ Guitar - $59.96
Guitar Hero Aerosmith Walk this way Bundle - $59.96
Viva Pinata: Party Animals - $4.96
Dark Sector - $9.96
Iron Man - $4.96
Lego Indiana Jones - $4.96
Lost Planet Extreme Condition: Colonies Edition - $4.96
Soul Calibur 4 - $19.96
Too Human - $14.96
Mercenaries 2 - $14.96
Mirror Edge - $14.96

PS3
Devil may Cry 4 - $14.96
Dark Sector - $9.96
Condemed 2 - $9.96
Fracture - $9.96
Guitar Hero Aerosmith Walk this way Bundle - $59.96
Karaoke Revolution Presents American Idol Bundle (comes with microphone - $9.96
Metal Gear Solid 4 - $19.96
Mirror Edge - $14.96
Singstar - $9.96
Tony Hawk Proving Ground - $14.96

Wii
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of New world (Wii) - $24.96
Sim Creator - $9.96
My Sim Kingdom - $9.96
The Golden Compass - $4.96
Mad World - $29.96
Sega Superstar Tennis - $9.96
Mario Power Tennis - $22.96
Pikimin - $24.96
Sam & Max - $14.96

DS
Chrono Trigger - $24.96
Hotel Dusk - $4.96
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fate - $14.96
Final Fantasy IV - $24.96
Kirby Superstar Ultra - $24.96
Ninja Reflex - $4.96
Pokemon Platinum - $29.99
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Mystery of Time - $14.96
Trauma Center 2 - $14.96

PSP
Patapon 2 - $9.96
God of War - $14.96
Hot Shot Golf Open Tee 2 - $4.96
Madden 09 - $4.96
NCAA Football 09 - $4.96
Golden Compass - $4.96

PS2
SingStar '90s - $9.99
SingStar Rocks - $14.99
SingStar Pop Vol.2 - $14.99

PS3
SingStar Vol.2 - $14.99

PGR4 - $14.99

Heck, I think I'm going to get a few SingStar games tomorrow! :D

[quote name='Norieaga']Which locations usually have this? Not the one at Y/E I assume?[/QUOTE]

All location will different game on sales. You need to go to the Source website and click on in store clearance. There you will find the the Find it in Store button (see below pics). Then you just give them your postal code and it will list which store has the copy.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']PS2:
Twisted Metal Head On: 4.96$ !

Is it worth buying Folklore for 20$?[/QUOTE]

Try the demo on PSN. It's pretty interesting, and there's DLC (if you're willing to pay for it). I think the TIV is decent at most places if you don`t end up liking it. GL finding it, seems to be out of stock most places around Ontario at least.

EDIT: do you and the OP own the same dog :razz:

OT: Someone help me find something funny to say to the next LiveAgent that pops up on The Source website. About 50% of the time as I'm browsing, one of them is bugging me to see if I need help. Why can't they shift some of these guys to the stores? :roll:

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Try the demo on PSN. It's pretty interesting, and there's DLC (if you're willing to pay for it). I think the TIV is decent at most places if you don`t end up liking it. GL finding it, seems to be out of stock most places around Ontario at least.

EDIT: do you and the OP own the same dog :razz:[/QUOTE]

Thx, Ill give it a try, tiv seems to be around 18$.
Same breed, different dog

Pug FTW!

Stock in Montreal for 8$+ Games TIV EB at around 11:30 am Aug 28, 2009:

Source Place Eaton - nothing worth 8$+ TIV at EB for less than $10 , still have 2 copies of Too Human at $14.96 (if your BBV does not have stock), took 1 copy MLB Power Pros 2008 and 1 copy of Too Human

Source McGill - nothing worth 8$+ TIV at EB for less than $10, took 1 copy MLB Power Pros 2008 and 2 copies of Hellboy 360

Source Place Ville Marie- nothing worth 8$+ TIV at EB for less than $10, took 1 copy of Sim City Creator.

If you are looking for a particular game, better call before going. Stocks move fast these days with the sales, many stores actually changed the prices!!!

I was able 2 find 2 copies of MLB Power PRos 2008 (1 for EB, 1 for me), 1 copy of Hellboy, 1 copy of Sim City Creator, 1 copy of Too Human as filler for Trade 3 EB (still have copies around).

Last edited by a moderator:
the skate2 i mentioned earlier was listed as 1 in stock, but it was NOT in the locked case full of games, so make sure in person/calling stock checks are done on the computer, & not just looking around the store

apparently they used the game's box on display & put the disc in the back (which i then finally received)

Thanks for the update I picked up Sing Star with the mics and Lost Planet for $5. I've been wanting to try out Singstar for a long time but didn't want to pay too much to try it out. Now I just need Singstar Abba for the next family party. Lost planet was one of the fist games I remember playing on the 360 at a store and hearing the perfect crunch on the snow. $5 well spent.

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows is 19.96, cheapest I've seen it (seems like kind of terrible game so far, though). Also saw boxed copies of Warhammer Online/2 Month subscription cards for $15 (each).

On their website it stated Assassin Creed LE PS3 for $19.96. It is actually for regular version. The LE version is actually $34.99. I tried to price match with Best Buy and got the LE version for $16.99. :D

I was able to grab the following:

Jumper (probably sucks but $5 is cheap)
Space Chimps (for my daughter)
Kung Fu Panda (for my daughter)
Viva Pinata - Party Animals
Hotel Dusk

Total price: $33.67

The computers were showing 1 in stock of the Incredible Hulk, but they couldn't find it :(

bread's done
Back