Hotel for CAGs, $12 a night

I actually think thats not such a bad idea, and maybe they should do something similar with more abandoned but decent buildings here in the U.S. Who cares if the experience in the hotel is shitty, you won't be there that long and as long as your stuff doesn't get stolen its all good.

[quote name='lionheart4life']I actually think thats not such a bad idea, and maybe they should do something similar with more abandoned but decent buildings here in the U.S. Who cares if the experience in the hotel is shitty, you won't be there that long and as long as your stuff doesn't get stolen its all good.[/QUOTE]

See, I'm on the other end of the spectrum, I personally love hotels and the atmosphere, as well as all the amenities. I'd rather spend 50-100 and get something enjoyable and memorable.

To me, a hotel is more than just a place to sleep at night, it's an experience. :)

[quote name='Cmosfm']See, I'm on the other end of the spectrum, I personally love hotels and the atmosphere, as well as all the amenities. I'd rather spend 50-100 and get something enjoyable and memorable.

To me, a hotel is more than just a place to sleep at night, it's an experience. :)[/quote]

But Switzerland has beer! And they're neutral!

[quote name='Cmosfm']See, I'm on the other end of the spectrum, I personally love hotels and the atmosphere, as well as all the amenities. I'd rather spend 50-100 and get something enjoyable and memorable.

:)[/quote]

Haha. 50-100 is pretty much Motel 6 territory. Nice hotels probably start at about 129.

I like it both ways, getting a hotel for cheapass prices is always a good thing, but sometimes, very rarely :(, I like to enjoy the fine things in life, or maybe the fine things in life for a cheapass...

alright let's book the trip guys.

note: in a maxim magazine forever ago they had swtzerland as having the best ratio of hottest/single women (mostly blonde if thats your thang)

UW28038.jpg

[quote name='Layziebones']Haha. 50-100 is pretty much Motel 6 territory. Nice hotels probably start at about 129.[/QUOTE]

I guess it depends on where you go, I've been to Myrtle Beach and had a pretty nice Hotel for around 100.00 a night, but I did go to Atlanta and have to pay 129. I'm still open to pay that though, well worth it to me.

You can get cheap hotels in just about the entire state of Nevada :)

I've stayed at $20 suites and $200 1 bed rooms, I go as cheap as possible unless someone else is paying.

to me it just depends what the hotel is for.. if its a place to sleep a night in the middle of a long trip, $12 bucks for a bed and a shower is good for me.

if i'm staying there for vacation,.. i want something nice. i got a BEAUTIFUL room in the Flamingo Vegas this past april for like 129 a night(i forget exactly how much it was).. i was amazed.. strip view and all.. plus it had a tv embedded in the bathroom mirror, with speakers in the ceiling and a glass walled shower with a chest level massage jet. so basically you get this awesome jet spray AND you can watch tv while you shower... best vacation ever.

[quote name='uli2000']You can stay at a multitude of hostles all around Europe for about the same price per night.[/quote]

Yeah, and we've all seen that movie...

As long as the place is clean, I'd say go for it. But, it doesn't have any windows.

[quote name='shieryda']Yeah, and we've all seen that movie...

As long as the place is clean, I'd say go for it. But, it doesn't have any windows.[/quote]

just bring your own booze and make sure you take your own drugs... watch for those mickeys!

and who needs windows....

I would pay maybe 50.. for a 2 star first... only if I have to... and sleeping in a car doesn't work.

a good night's sleep is worth it.

[quote name='Cmosfm']I guess it depends on where you go, I've been to Myrtle Beach and had a pretty nice Hotel for around 100.00 a night, but I did go to Atlanta and have to pay 129. I'm still open to pay that though, well worth it to me.[/quote]
the way i see it is that for the price of an expesnive hotel for 2-3 days i can get an ipod touch if i just stay home.

[quote name='Layziebones']Haha. 50-100 is pretty much Motel 6 territory. Nice hotels probably start at about 129.[/QUOTE]

Kind of off-topic, but we stayed at a hotel in Indiana one, and we just got the cheapest room. We were only staying for a few hours to sleep, and we were leaving early, so we didn't care. So, we paid $90 for the cheapest room. Anyway, either the guy was nice or stupid, because he gave us one of the best suites. Had 2 king sized beds, a fold out couch, a kitchen, and a huge ass bathroom with both a shower and a spa. Best $90 hotel room ever. ;)

This is super cheap, Europe is f***in' expensive. I have to go to Copenhagen and I can't find one there ever for under $150 a night, company is paying but they still give me crap about it even though there is no cheaper alternative (I need to be refreshed for work and be near the office in Esplanaden so hostel is not an option). Know any good ones in Berlin though? I will be in Berlin after working this time on holiday and could use a nice hookup. Last time I was there I stayed with a friends relatives...but don't know if I want to ask them again to stay there...

Im staying at a hostel in Auckland, New Zealand right now and it's a really nice comfortable place. Good cooking facilities too. I'm paying about $15USD a night. I've been here for almost a month now. It's really good for $15 a night.

bread's done
Back