HotTopic.com half off all clearance online until 2/16 + $10 off $10.01 code

hopeunknown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
HotTopic.com is currently having a 50% off previously marked down price clearance sale until 2/16. There is also a $10 off $10.01 code (must be logged in): BDAY09HT, or a 20% off your entire order code: WELCOME.

There's some good stuff in the gift section, such as eBoy/Kid Robot Peecol figures ($2.98 each) and Chumps ($1.99 each), Qee keychains, and lots of Nightmare Before Xmas Stuff. If you need a cheap filler there's a bunch of $.99 incense in the accessories section (100 sticks for a buck is an awesome deal anyways - it's not the best stuff but it's not overwhelming, I have the cotton candy one).

Link to clearance section: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/ho...T<>prd_id=845524442193338&bmUID=1234560071714http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/st...T<>prd_id=845524442193338&bmUID=1234531720210

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TDAGARIM']fuck it keeps emptying my cart![/quote]

yep, they keep logging me out and emptying my cart, as well

[quote name='DaNaD']yep, they keep logging me out and emptying my cart, as well[/quote]

Oh good I thought I was losing my mind.

I give up, it's not even worth it anymore.

Site was interminably slow, wouldn't put items in my cart, and simply wasn't worth the bother.

At least now I won't complain as much about Nintendo's website.

[quote name='shrike4242']Removed hidden affiliate link from OP.[/quote]

Had no idea that there was one in there? Hot Topic doesn't do referrals.

MUCH better selection in-store imo. I swung by my local one tonight & got some cool Nightmare swag (clock, throw, seat cover, floor mat and 2 key covers) and a Bender figurine. Total came to about $24 after tax & my discount from using a filled-up frequent shopper card. I got the last seat cover & floormat they had, and if they had had those online I would have bit on another set...but no such luck. Ah well.

I picked up a black t-shirt with the gold foil Zelda design on it in store yesterday -- they only had 2XL, but for $5, I couldn't say no :)

I also saw a Power Thirst (youtube it) shirt in store, but they didn't have my size. I was hoping to find it online, but no luck there either.

I finally got my order through, 3 shirts and a 12" vinyl for about $12.

I wasn't able to get a Radiohead or Minor Threat shirt in my size though. :whistle2:(

Thanks OP! I ordered three shirts and used the $10 coupon. I wish the Pink Floyd "Dark Prism" shirt was in my size. I've been waiting for that shirt to drop.

Thanks OP. Made 3 orders using three different emails and that $10 off code. Here's hoping they don't cancel, but anyways thanks for the info!

[quote name='8ball305']All the good stuff sold out. Thanks btw.[/quote]

It's going on in-store as well on all the same merch, along with some stuff that isn't on the website. No coupon for in-store but can't beat a $4 shirt.

Found some cool stuff but I cannot recall my login information and its takes a shitload of time for HT to send it via email. Hope my cart stays until the morning.

I really want this Minor Threat shirt
cr1.01.bbs.jpg
If anyone can find it at their Hot Topic in size L or XL, I'll paypal you $10 for it.

Bah, theres a few I want, a Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza, Job for a Cowboy, Through the Eyes of the Dead, Human Abstract, but all are in youth sizes. Boo!

I called the customer service. Its really easy to get someone on the line at 12:50 am :). Got a few shirts and slippers for my girl. Thanks OP.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I really want this Minor Threat shirt
cr1.01.bbs.jpg
If anyone can find it at their Hot Topic in size L or XL, I'll paypal you $10 for it.[/QUOTE]

One of my favorite bands. Good stuff.

While a lot of the good stuff is out of stock size-wise, I was able to dig around and find a couple decent things. 2 shirts and a Jack keychain for $7.01 shipped. I like!

Placed another order. :x Looks like some Luigi and Toad figures are in the gift section for $2.49. Got both, a Killa peecol, and some other stuff. Got lots of Peecols now. :)

Thinkin about grabbing a couple of punisher things, anyone confirm the 3 different emails with the discounts applied to each

Just placed an order for a hoodie, $7~ shipped. Not bad at all. However, many items that I wanted earlier in the morning are now sold out, items that I tried purchasing but wouldnt go through -_- Well, it does seem like they're constantly adding items in, so hopefully some other cool items will fill up their place

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']fyi, you wont see the discount until you check out.

edit, thanks op, 5 shirts for under 20 bucks, including a sweet lost shirt[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I always miss out on the LOST shirts. Why did I see this thread so late.

[quote name='DefinedByClass13']All the jeans I would normally buy for $30+ are $9.XX in my size (26).[/quote]

I was going to buy some but I'm a size 30(summer only) to 32-36 depending on the brand.

Limited Edition Donkey Kong 3 Shirt normally 45 got it for 8 shipped :D not bad at all especially since the way the description sounds there was only 1000 of them made ... prolly wrong on that one tho

well, i played my order on 2/13, as of today, 5 days later, my order status still says "fulfilling order". plus i got the slow shipping, so i probably wont get them for another week. im glad ive never bought anything full price from them.

I ordered on the 12th and my order already shipped. got the email last night.

Should be here by friday or saturday.

[quote name='xycury']I ordered on the 12th and my order already shipped. got the email last night.

Should be here by friday or saturday.[/quote]

Got mine today!

more problems with my order. not only did it ship after a week, but today i noticed that they only charged my paypal $8.84, my order total is $19.38. no word on if its being shipment was broken up and the billing as a result or if part of my order was cancelled. guess ill have to email customer service. my shipment tracking from the website only shows 1 order and no indication that anything was cancelled from my order.

bread's done
Back