hOTTy vOTTerans dOTT pOTT sOTTx: wOTT mOTT shOTThorning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Oh, I am so motherfucking pissed.

I just played stranded for 40 fucking minutes with even team, a first for gears matchmaking. And I actually grabbed the stranded, was going for the god damn win, and the host fucking quit the game.

I don't even know who the host was to give them negative feedback. Even worse, this was probably the first game of gears I've played where I actually thought I was helpful to the team. I was relaly looking forward to the win.[/quote]

Yet, I feel that you'll still find the courage to live on.

I really got into MGS4 last night. I spent like 3 hours that felt like 30 minutes running around, busting peoples melons open and sneaking about. Met up with Meryl and got to see Liquid. Plus a dude shit his pants.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yet, I feel that you'll still find the courage to live on.[/QUOTE]

YEah, but I may quit gears.

I just don't get it and playign isn't improving my skills.

For example, one match I played, every single shot a guy with gold bars got with the shotty cleaned my head off. Every one. yet when I aim for the head it doesn't do shit.

I can't figure out the hit detection.

fuck the Ghouls in the Fallout 3.
So I convinced the people of Tenpenny Tower to let the ghouls in. I figured it was the nice thing to do. I leave and comeback sometime later. They killed Tenpenny. I leave again and comeback and all the fucking normal people are gone. I don't know if the ghouls killed them all or they went somewhere else but I just went and killed all the ghouls anyways.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Mak, recommend some shows for me to watch.[/QUOTE]

I downloaded season one of Rome the other day and have been enjoying that. I had seen a couple snippets of it at a friends house before, but the series is definitely worth checking out as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back