hOTTy vOTTerans dOTT pOTT sOTTx: wOTT mOTT shOTThorning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does your wife know that you got a HDTV yet Munch? Or it is gonna be a surprise for her when she gets back?

------

Also, now that I am getting a HDTV, I wish I had enough extra money to get a PS3 to watch Blu-Rays on.

[quote name='darthbudge']So does your wife know that you got a HDTV yet Munch? Or it is gonna be a surprise for her when she gets back?

------

Also, now that I am getting a HDTV, I wish I had enough extra money to get a PS3 to watch Blu-Rays on.[/QUOTE]

I told her last night. I was going to let her just come home and see it, but I didn't think that was the right tactical move.

[quote name='munch']I told her last night. I was going to let her just come home and see it, but I didn't think that was the right tactical move.[/quote]

That is what I was wondering. Some people wouldn't take very kindly to that. :lol:

Is having a wife boring? One of my married friends always seems bored.

Hey, budge. What did you crash your truck into when your brother was picking apples, or something, while he was standing on top of the truck?

[quote name='Brak']Is having a wife boring? One of my married friends always seems bored.[/QUOTE]

:(
It works all ways.

Significant Others = Ruin EVERYTHING

:(

[quote name='Brak']Hey, budge. What did you crash your truck into when your brother was picking apples, or something, while he was standing on top of the truck?[/quote]

:rofl:

Well we WERE picking pears by standing on top of the truck, but we were all off it when I accidentally ran over a water pipe that was sicking up real high off the ground, just not high enough I could see it over the hood. :bomb:

[quote name='lilboo']:(
It works all ways.

Significant Others = Ruin EVERYTHING

:([/QUOTE]
*consummate bachelor* :cool:
[quote name='darthbudge']:rofl:

Well we WERE picking pears by standing on top of the truck, but we were all off it when I accidentally ran over a water pipe that was sicking up real high off the ground, just not high enough I could see it over the hood. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Awesome.

Last night, when I was playing LEGO Indiana Jones, I was thinking how awesome it would be to have a LEGO Budge game.

I could see your LEGO version crashing a truck into a water main, and gold and silver studs flying everywhere.

Your two special moves would be 1.) opening front doors, 2.) wiping food off of your mouth.

[quote name='Brak']*consummate bachelor* :cool:

Awesome.

Last night, when I was playing LEGO Indiana Jones, I was thinking how awesome it would be to have a LEGO Budge game.

I could see your LEGO version crashing a truck into a water main, and gold and silver studs flying everywhere.

Your two special moves would be 1.) opening front doors, 2.) wiping food off of your mouth.[/quote]

I have a dumb question. So when I get my PS3 ( Component..right?

The HDMI is the video and audio, right?. I ask that dumb question, because I'm just so used to having to plug each thing in separately.. :lol:

[quote name='lilboo']I have a dumb question. So when I get my PS3 ( Component..right?

The HDMI is the video and audio, right?. I ask that dumb question, because I'm just so used to having to plug each thing in separately.. :lol:[/quote]

Yes, you should definately use HDMI, it is way better and Yes, it is video and audio all in one.

Hey, munch. Buy A Blast of Silence and watch it on Christmas eve.

I like how I didn't crap for, like, three weeks. Now I crap 19 times a day. :cool:

[quote name='Brak']Is having a wife boring? One of my married friends always seems bored.[/QUOTE]

Having a wife is awesome. Having her away for a week and not getting to see you boy is sad. :cry:

[quote name='darthbudge']:rofl:

Well we WERE picking pears by standing on top of the truck, but we were all off it when I accidentally ran over a water pipe that was sicking up real high off the ground, just not high enough I could see it over the hood. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brak']*consummate bachelor* :cool:

Awesome.

Your two special moves would be 1.) opening front doors, 2.) wiping food off of your mouth.[/QUOTE]

This would be epic shit. Maybe Tracy Jordan should make that his next project.

[quote name='Brak']Hey, munch. Buy A Blast of Silence and watch it on Christmas eve.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what that is, but the combination of the two makes me wary.

The party I went to last night sucked as. Half the people were smashed, and the other half were bored as shit. I was in the bored as shit category, cause I don't drink.

I don't dance, and never do, so it was pretty embarassing when I had 3 girls grinding on me and had no clue what the fuck to do.

Smokers, if I smoke a cigarette, can I chew gum and make it get off my breath?

a few questions for you guys:

(a) when you recover your gamertag/profile, is it exactly the same as it was on your console the last time you connected to live? I notice mine was around 9mb and chikas was only 1mb -- I'm not sure if this is because I have a lot more cheeses, i have a lot more games played, or because some of the save data for the games I've played is stored within it -- I have a memory card, so I can copy my current profile over... just trying to figure out if it's a better idea to do a recover.

(b) anyone know what GS gives as TIV for a 20gb HDD or a wired headset?

Blast of Silence is one of the last film-noirs, in terms of the film movement's time period.

It feels like a strange bridge between '50s and '60s cinema.

It's a beautiful low-budget film.

[quote name='DarthPuma']The party I went to last night sucked as. Half the people were smashed, and the other half were bored as shit. I was in the bored as shit category, cause I don't drink.

I don't dance, and never do, so it was pretty embarassing when I had 3 girls grinding on me and had no clue what the fuck to do.

Smokers, if I smoke a cigarette, can I chew gum and make it get off my breath?[/QUOTE]

When you have 3 girls grinding on you, you grind back $$$$a. It doesn't matter if you can't dance.

You're what, 15? I know you had a boner. Just let that shit ride on their leg for a while. They'll know that you know, and they'll like it. Best case you'll get a handjob at the end of the night; worst case, you get some ejaculate in your pants. That's not a bad worst case.

[quote name='Brak']Blast of Silence is one of the last film-noirs, in terms of the film movement's time period.

It feels like a strange bridge between '50s and '60s cinema.

It's a beautiful low-budget film.[/QUOTE]

I will check this out. I

[quote name='munch']When you have 3 girls grinding on you, you grind back $$$$a. It doesn't matter if you can't dance.

You're what, 15? I know you had a boner. Just let that shit ride on their leg for a while. They'll know that you know, and they'll like it. Best case you'll get a handjob at the end of the night; worst case, you get some ejaculate in your pants. That's not a bad worst case.[/QUOTE]

16, and I kept that shit down. I'll guess I'll just remember that for next time though.

Rififi is the fourth best film I've ever seen.

Dassin's Brute Force is super-ultra-mega noir... That one really stuck with me.

I like Hollywood noir, but I'm not too fond of the Hollywood "razzle-dazzle" and the wooden acting... (Of course, not all of them are like that.) I think the lack of those points is one of the reasons why Dassin's films are so cash.

Blast of Silence is definitely not Hollywood... The Greek chorus voice-over is straight-up clevuh.

[quote name='DarthPuma']16, and I kept that shit down. I'll guess I'll just remember that for next time though.[/QUOTE]

You'll learn. Remember, always grind back. Put your cock all over 'em. Make sure they know that they gave that to you, and that you'll give it back to them.

[quote name='Brak']Rififi is the fourth best film I've ever seen.

Dassin's Brute Force is super-ultra-mega noir... That one really stuck with me.

I like Hollywood noir, but I'm not too fond of the Hollywood "razzle-dazzle" and the wooden acting... I think the lack of those points is one of the reasons why Dassin's films are so cash.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with that. Did you ever watch The Asphalt Jungle? That's classic noir, but something about the acting threw me off. I think that's what you've described. I'm getting Brute Force soon. It's on my wishlist.

[quote name='munch']When you have 3 girls grinding on you, you grind back $$$$a. It doesn't matter if you can't dance.

You're what, 15? I know you had a boner. Just let that shit ride on their leg for a while. They'll know that you know, and they'll like it. Best case you'll get a handjob at the end of the night; worst case, you get some ejaculate in your pants. That's not a bad worst case.[/quote]
It is when you mom does your laundry at the end of week and wonders why your pants are sticking to everything else.

[quote name='dcfox']It is when you mom does your laundry at the end of week and wonders why your pants are sticking to everything else.[/QUOTE]

Is this coming from experience?

I do my own laundry though, so it's all good.

None of the people there that had alcohol even offered it to me. It sucks that everyone knows I'm a good kid.

[quote name='DarthPuma']The party I went to last night sucked as. Half the people were smashed, and the other half were bored as shit. I was in the bored as shit category, cause I don't drink.

Smokers, if I smoke a cigarette, can I chew gum and make it get off my breath?[/quote]

You seriously had no clue what to do? :dunce:

Even I would know what to do.

Also, while chewing gum might get it off your breath, it WILL stick your clothes and you can smell it for awhile on them.

[quote name='munch']I totally agree with that. Did you ever watch The Asphalt Jungle? That's classic noir, but something about the acting threw me off. I think that's what you've described. I'm getting Brute Force soon. It's on my wishlist.[/QUOTE]
I really liked The Asphalt Jungle... but the main character's acting (I forget his name) was straight-up mahogany.

Asphalt Jungle alluded to a lot of edgy stuff... but you could tell the studio / producers maybe shook their finger at some of it. (Like the suicide scene, and that the old man was a raging pedophile.)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']just take what you want.

someone answer my questions![/QUOTE]

I, too, am interested in the TIV for the 20gb HDD.
::waits with you::

[quote name='darthbudge']You seriously had no clue what to do? :dunce:

Even I would know what to do.

Also, while chewing gum might get it off your breath, it WILL stick your clothes and you can smell it for awhile on them.[/QUOTE]

It was a mix of have no clue what to do and being really nervous because there were 3 girls on me. One of whom's pants I really wanted to be in, and might could have if I would have known that she wanted the same BEFORE she left.

The sticking to the clothes is okay, I can always just say I was with a friend who was smoking if I'm questioned. I don't know why I want to try it so bad, but I do.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']a few questions for you guys:

(a) when you recover your gamertag/profile, is it exactly the same as it was on your console the last time you connected to live? I notice mine was around 9mb and chikas was only 1mb -- I'm not sure if this is because I have a lot more cheeses, i have a lot more games played, or because some of the save data for the games I've played is stored within it -- I have a memory card, so I can copy my current profile over... just trying to figure out if it's a better idea to do a recover.

(b) anyone know what GS gives as TIV for a 20gb HDD or a wired headset?[/quote]

Yes. If you recover it is exactly like the last time you connected to live. The only thing is that unless you use the DRM tool, that is restricted.

Also, I am not sure about the 20GB HDD, but the wired headset gives like 3 dollars or so I believe.

EDIT: Smoking is the most dumbass thing in my opinion, don't even try it.

If I had three girls grinding on me, I'd definitely grind my jean-boner all over their butts.

Ok, I need some help here. I am writing a check to my dad for my half of the TV we purchased yesterday. However, I have never written a check and don't exactly know what to do. :oops:

I wrote in my dad's name in that the Pay to line, I wrote in the dollar amount fully spelled out below and in numbers to the right. I also filled in the date.

However at the bottom there is a memo line and then to the right there is a line that is blank but ends with MP. I don't have to fill anything in those lines right?

Also, it doesn't have my name at the top left hand corner, do I need to write that in?

[quote name='darthbudge']Ok, I need some help here. I am writing a check to my dad for my half of the TV we purchased yesterday. However, I have never written a check and don't exactly know what to do. :oops:

I wrote in my dad's name in that the Pay to line, I wrote in the dollar amount fully spelled out below and in numbers to the right. I also filled in the date.

However at the bottom there is a memo line and then to the right there is a line that is blank but ends with MP. I don't have to fill anything in those lines right?

Also, it doesn't have my name at the top left hand corner, do I need to write that in?[/quote]
Sign it at the bottom right.

[quote name='darthbudge']Ok, I need some help here. I am writing a check to my dad for my half of the TV we purchased yesterday. However, I have never written a check and don't exactly know what to do. :oops:

Also, it doesn't have my name at the top left hand corner, do I need to write that in?[/QUOTE]

Just when I think you've turned a corner, you give a gem like this. Thank you bulge.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Don't you need to write Pay To: Dad's name on the back?[/QUOTE]

You and bulge should seriously do a sitcom together.

[quote name='dcfox']The Matrix is nowhere in that top 25, therefore the list has no credibility.[/QUOTE]

It's like you're a little kid who just has to stomp on an ant bed.

That being said, I don't have a huge problem with The Matrix.

[quote name='munch']Just when I think you've turned a corner, you give a gem like this. Thank you bulge.

You and bulge should seriously do a sitcom together.[/QUOTE]

I had to take a business class last year and the teacher said you should always do the pay to the order of thing. SHe was a cunt though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back