hOTTy vOTTerans dOTT pOTT sOTTx: wOTT mOTT shOTThorning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Then do so. You already are a dick for giving someone else a code when I probably PMed you first.[/quote]

wahmbulance.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']Don't feel bad Wolve, Moxio doesn't even play online.[/QUOTE]

I still like having my XBL ID in gold instead of silver. :cool:

[quote name='Trakan']Why is every game news site reporting The Killers songs like they're fuckin' Zeppelin?[/quote]

Because for some reason people love them.

I know I'm not an OTTer, but it's a little ridiculous to make fun of The Killers but back a band like Senses Fail. ;)

[quote name='Moxio']Munch do you want a big name brand TV?[/QUOTE]

I just want a good TV at a great price. I can get that at Target for $750 right now if I pick it up in a few minutes.

[quote name='JJSP']I know I'm not an OTTer, but it's a little ridiculous to make fun of The Killers but back a band like Senses Fail. ;)[/quote]

Senses Fail >>>>>>>>>> The Killers

I mean they have some good songs, but they are way overrated.

[quote name='darthbudge']Senses Fail >>>>>>>>>> The Killers

I mean they have some good songs, but they are way overrated.[/quote]
Any band that gets dropped from their label because their album sucked balls and the label refused to release it is a little suspect.

I say this owning three Senses Fail records.

[quote name='dcfox']Think of it as a lay away plan. You get the game now and you don't have to send me a game until later.[/QUOTE]
Like, what kind of game, though?

That looks pretty good for $750.

However, I'm not a pro at TV shopping.

[quote name='Brak']That looks pretty good for $750.

However, I'm not a pro at TV shopping.[/QUOTE]

Then why do you wear that belt?

So if my stepdad gets some check in we are going to OKC to car shop. If I find somethign I love but for some reason need to put my cash for it, I will. If not, I'm gonna grab that 37 inch sammy on amazon.

And 32 inch monitors are fucking expensive.

[quote name='Brak']Like, what kind of game, though?[/quote]
I don't know, whatever game you might end up buying down the line. I won't ask you to go out and buy me a specific game.

[quote name='Mojimbo']If Brak isn't interested, gimme LBP for the copy of GHWT I'll get from the bundle. :0)[/quote]
If brak passes, it's yours. It's the 360 version of GHWT, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back