House Party Dj Hero

Thanks OP. It seems like they've got lots of these that they want to give away judging by the past giveaways on their own site. Hopefully several of us can win.

So...I've never applied at this HouseParty thing before. Do you get to keep the stuff they send you? I'm looking at a PS3 House Party and it says for 6 months, blah, blah, blah. Is that the same deal with the DJ Hero?

Do we actually have to have a house party? I don't think my friends are into dj hero, but I dig it.

Edit: oh, I guess you do.

I never get picked for these houseparty things. My neighbor got himself free Windows 7 doing it and ever since I've been signing up for the cool ones. What kind of stuff should we say on the survey to increase the chances of getting in?

I've entered 2 previously, and got in both of them... got Windows 7 and a Flip UltraHD camcorder out of it. Didn't really even host very good parties either, haha.

Holy cow, have you read the legal section? You're basically selling your soul to them...and your childrens' as well. I'll have to pass.

I applied. I always apply for the houseparty parties I am interested in. Even if you don't get in they send decent coupons. I received some awesome ones from Digorno.

I got in too. I can't wait. I hope the OP got in since they posted the info here for everyone else.

From DJ Hero facebook page:
On July 31st, DJ Hero is throwing house parties across the U.S. TODAY is the LAST DAY TO APPLY to host one of these parties. We are looking for a mix of people that already own the game and people that have never played before. Every host selected will receive a party pack that includes 2 FREE DJ Hero bundles. Apply... to host and share DJ Hero with your friends!

I thought it was suppose to be 2 turntables and the game. I wonder if we will be getting 2 bundles like the facebook page says. That would be really awesome.

I got in! Thanks OP. I missed out on the other giveaways, so I'll finally be able to play this. I've got a few people already invited. I'll have to take a look at the available DLC now to see if there's anything worth grabbing. Hope more people got in from CAG.

Well, it says on the site that people will be notified on or around the 10th, which is this Saturday, so I think there's still a chance a number of us can get chosen who haven't yet. I imagine they're just now starting to pick people.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Well, it says on the site that people will be notified on or around the 10th, which is this Saturday, so I think there's still a chance a number of us can get chosen who haven't yet. I imagine they're just now starting to pick people.[/QUOTE]

That is what I was thinking... and hoping! haha Congrats to everyone who already has been picked, can I come to your party? :lol:

I got selected, but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger. If I do this will it hurt my chances of possibly being chosen for the PS3 Move Party?

Red dot... looks like I missed both DJ Hero giveaways now : (

Congrats to those who got it though!

*edit* Hopefully The Playstation Move party will be more successful for me!

[quote name='beane316']I got selected, but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger. If I do this will it hurt my chances of possibly being chosen for the PS3 Move Party?[/QUOTE]

The question is does Houseparty employees decide who gets selected or do they just send the applications to the company that the party is for and let them decide? If its the later then there should be less worry.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']The question is does Houseparty employees decide who gets selected or do they just send the applications to the company that the party is for and let them decide? If its the later then there should be less worry.[/QUOTE]

im kinda worried about the same thing. got in and accepted but i REALLY want the move party!!! congrats to everyone who got in

I got the confirmation email stating I was selected but had to be within the first 1,000 people to login, sign up and do all the required stuff in order to get the house party deal. However, 5 minutes after I got the email I tried it and it stated all slots were filled already. wtf?

Ditto on that. I got selected for the windows 7 party, but just got rejected for the dj hero. I signs up the instant it became available too.

Just got mine delivered. It came with the following items:
2 DJ Hero Bundles (that means 2 games)
coupons for $10 off DJ Hero Bundle at Best Buy
and *drum roll*
a case of 24 8.5oz aluminum Coke bottles
For those who don't want to ruin their surprise.

Sounds awEsome! Sucks I missed it.. lol any chance of you sending me one of those bundles after the party LOL.. Congrats again on those who got in!

Mine is scheduled to be delivered on Friday. Looking forward to playing this weekend. Debating on whether to buy some of the DLC. I guess I'll see how I like it and go from there. California deliveries take foreeeeever.

For the record, I got turned down for the Move system as well. I wonder how many people got picked for both?

[quote name='mastastic']well, i didn't get into the dj hero or the ps3 move house party. Color me disappointed.[/quote]
qft^

For those of you who didn't get in, how interested would you be in a contest to win one of the bundles? I don't plan on keeping either of them and have been thinking about letting one go in a giveaway, but I don't want to only have like 20 people enter it.

bread's done
Back