House Party Dj Hero

[quote name='Zachbeast']For those of you who didn't get in, how interested would you be in a contest to win one of the bundles? I don't plan on keeping either of them and have been thinking about letting one go in a giveaway, but I don't want to only have like 20 people enter it.[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely be interested.

oh wait, i thought u meant something else, i got in the DJ Hero 1

for every1 who did get in, did u guys get a case of Coke too? lol i thought that was really random

[quote name='adonis 27']
for every1 who did get in, did u guys get a case of Coke too? lol i thought that was really random[/QUOTE]

yeah, i was NOT expecting that

Got mine a day earlier than I expected. Those Coke bottles are cool, it'll be tough to get people in the house not to drink them all before the party.

I was wondering why there were two copies of the game as well. Maybe it's a strategic plan, they hope that someone at your party is interested enough to buy a copy of the game off you and then they go out and buy a couple turntables and buy some DLC?

24 pack of Coke I believe. I've never seen them in stores and I can't seem to find them online.

From what I read in an article, the House Party people don't like to choose the same people frequently. They don't want to have the same people repeatedly hosting parties. So, eventually you'll get your chance, so maybe it's best to sign up only for things you really want otherwise you'll end up getting a Boboli party and being passed over for something better.

Pretty good package. Got mine the other day with the coupons/24pack of coke and two brand new sealed DJ Hero bundles. Two sealed disks and two new turntables for free isn't half bad.

I was however severely disappointed that my several applications for the PS3 Move party got rejected. I was so excited to get that party package with all of the games and controllers since I was gonna buy them anyway, why not get em for free! Even if you have to give them back (at least I think you have to for the ps3 party). Anyone live in South Florida get accepted for the ps move party that's actually gonna have a party for it? Invite my ass! Or at least mail me a coupon for the ps move lol.

bread's done
Back