House party is back. Apply for two free PS3 Move controllers + more!

1HiTekTexan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Free PS3 MOVE Controller (TWO) and PS3 Eye and more- House Party.com
HOUSEPARTY.COM is back with a bang.After the WINDOWS 7 Ultimate party pack last year, they have announced there latest offering tied up with Sony PS3.

Here what you get if you will be selected for hosting a party:

Two PlayStation®Move controllers
One PlayStation®Eye Camera
SingStar® Dance game (full version!) for PlayStation®Move
Set of SingStar® microphones
Coupons for two free 12-Packs of Coca-Cola®

"On November 6th, invite your friends over to sing and dance to some of the hottest songs on SingStar® Dance. Using SingStar® microphones, PlayStation®Eye and a PlayStation®Move motion controller to track your movements, SingStar® Dance is as close as you can get to taking the stage without ever having to leave your living room!"

All you have to do is apply online and fill up some survey questions here:
emot-hug.gif

The final result for eligbile party host will be out on

http://houseparty.com/singstardance

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up for one of their events back when they were promoting something with the 360 and got denied. Hope this one goes through.

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']yes, you do really have to host a party. i got in trouble for not hosting a party about a year ago. Dont apply if you dont plan to host[/QUOTE]

Did they want some media group going over or something?

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']yes, you do really have to host a party. i got in trouble for not hosting a party about a year ago. Dont apply if you dont plan to host[/QUOTE]

lol are you just saying that so you can have a better chance to win some free stuff? I mean they can't take back what they gave you for free.

[quote name='Diebythesword']Did they want some media group going over or something?[/QUOTE]

if that happens I'm going to ignore the door bell.

You in prison now, dood?

[quote name='jiggyteddy']There is a legal release form. Read it.[/QUOTE]

What's going to happen? They bust down your doors with a gun to your head telling you to have a party? and the entire time they watch you as you miserably dance to 90 pop hits?

[quote name='isofan1']What's going to happen? They bust down your doors with a gun to your head telling you to have a party? and the entire time they watch you as you miserably dance to 90 pop hits?[/QUOTE]

:lol: Thanks for the laugh.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']There is a legal release form. Read it.[/QUOTE]

I second this. Was almost done with the application, but after reading it, I wasn't exactly comfortable with the terms described.

No party for me I guess.

[quote name='isofan1']what's going to happen? They bust down your doors with a gun to your head telling you to have a party? And the entire time they watch you as you miserably dance to 90 pop hits?[/quote]

lmao!

[quote name='isofan1']What's going to happen? They bust down your doors with a gun to your head telling you to have a party? and the entire time they watch you as you miserably dance to 90 pop hits?[/QUOTE]

They probably send Lindsey Lohan.

Man you have to actually have a party? Can i just play a game of that horrible singstar game with my brother for 5 minutes and call it a party? Technically it IS a party!

I signed up. If by chance I do get selected, I'll throw a party. Is there some sort of minimum amount of people that have to attend? If not, I'll just have like two people over and call it a party and be done with it.

What's so hard? Throw a freaking party. Everyone loves games and trying out new controllers. If I get chosen I'm grabbing a couple other move games to spice it up.

I signed up too. Why the hell not? If on the off chance I get selected, I'll invite a few friends over, have some beers, and play some goddamned SingStar like a champ.

[quote name='Pck21']I signed up too. Why the hell not? If on the off chance I get selected, I'll invite a few friends over, have some beers, and play some goddamned SingStar like a champ.[/QUOTE]

This.

My wife won the last Playstation Move one. Went over to a friends house with the controllers and let the kids have a blast with Start the Party. Worked out perfectly for us.

Signed up for this. I'd be pretty stoked if I were chosen to throw a SingStar Dance party... I freakin' LOVE SingStar! We'll get all my friends and family to come over, and have drunken sing-alongs. :lol:

Could I still apply if the only parties I know how to throw involve putting your keys in a fishbowl and the swapping of wives for the intention of intercourse?

[quote name='Kerig']This thread is misleading.

-image snipped-[/QUOTE]

Busted out laughing so hard in tears thanks to these two posts :lol::applause:

bread's done
Back