How did everyone on here get so witty?

Now, it would seem to me that no one can safely reply to this. There is, thanks to you OP, an expectation to be witty. Can anyone post here, in this thread, and risk not being witty? what would that mean? would they be letting you down? would they be letting CAG down? would they be letting themselves down?

[quote name='botticus']You exaggerate greatly.[/QUOTE]

That's what she said!

:cry:

[quote name='valleyvampiress']haha, ok this is getting ridiculous. Just tell the truth, there is a Witty underground. I know it.[/quote]

No one shall dare reveal this information. If you do, you shall be romved from this exclusive club of peo... I mean, yeah, theres no secret club or anything of that nature... you didnt hear nothin'.... later....:whistle2:#

CAG thrives on making fun of people... if you can't make fun of people, you're probably not witty and you probably run away crying from the inevitable onslaught of insults directed at you.

CAGs are assholes.

[quote name='Chacrana']CAG thrives on making fun of people... if you can't make fun of people, you're probably not witty and you probably run away crying from the inevitable onslaught of insults directed at you.

CAGs are assholes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just look at JimmieMac

[quote name='Rozz']No one shall dare reveal this information. If you do, you shall be romved from this exclusive club of peo... I mean, yeah, theres no secret club or anything of that nature... you didnt hear nothin'.... later....:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

sniper.3.jpg

Damn right their is no club.

[quote name='Chacrana']CAG thrives on making fun of people... if you can't make fun of people, you're probably not witty and you probably run away crying from the inevitable onslaught of insults directed at you.

CAGs are assholes.[/quote]

Yeah, when I first came to CAG... I was like "Who the fuck do all these assholes think they are?"

Then I just realized they're gamers, and social interaction is to a minimum...

You know, with all the time spent to listening to Sting, Watching Star Trek : The Next Generation Reruns and coming up with dumbass shit like "Pwned" and "Sand in Vagina".

Eventually I learned to get a thick skin... and now I just talk shit even worse. =(

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Yeah, when I first came to CAG... I was like "Who the fuck do all these assholes think they are?"

You know, with all the time spent to listening to Sting, Watching Star Trek : The Next Generation Reruns and coming up with dumbass shit like "Pwned" and "Sand in Vagina".

Eventually I learned to get a thick skin... and now I just talk shit even worse. =([/QUOTE]

damn, want some cheese with your whine? SOMEONE'S got sand in their vagina. Time to call the whaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance...pwned.

Anyway, anyone get the new Sting album? I was gonna listen to it, but Star Trek: The Next Generation reruns were on.

[quote name='jagwire1141']If this is witty then I don't want to know what other sites you frequent.[/quote]
Is that an insult?

[quote name='valleyvampiress']haha, ok this is getting ridiculous. Just tell the truth, there is a Witty underground. I know it.[/quote]

Your name is witty, 'Valleyvampiress'

Do you look like this person:
elvira_1.jpg

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Yeah, when I first came to CAG... I was like "Who the fuck do all these assholes think they are?"

Eventually I learned to get a thick skin... and now I just talk shit even worse. =([/QUOTE]
You're so much cooler than us, on a video game message board!

[quote name='mr ryles']:joystick:

Elvira!!![/quote]

I want Elvira to star in my next movie, "The One-Eyed Monster of Northern California" :cool:

matar a la dama rica.... XD

what_the.jpg

edito: maté el ingenio??? =(

[quote name='jagwire1141']If this is witty then I don't want to know what other sites you frequent.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry that I laugh when other people post funny things. /sarcasm

PS
Those pictures were disturbing to say the least.

I think it's hit or miss. Most people say stupid shit they think is funny all the time, most of the time it goes unnoticed but even the sun shines on a dogs ass ever now and again.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I think it's hit or miss. Most people say stupid shit they think is funny all the time, most of the time it goes unnoticed but even the sun shines on a dogs ass ever now and again.[/QUOTE]
unless that dogs tail is tucked between its ass all the time.

CAGs are assholes.[/quote]

Yeah, too bad you can't get rid of me like that.

I think its because I would say the exact same thing in person as I do on here. Even if its someone that I'm cool with on here and such, I'll still take a crack at them. No one is safe from my forked tongue. I think my user title says it all...

[quote name='valleyvampiress']

PS
Those pictures were disturbing to say the least.[/QUOTE]

If you think a picture of a young chinese boy happily takin it up the ass and angrily spittin it out the other entrance is "disturbing", then I have no idea what to say to you.

[quote name='SMMM']If you think a picture of a young chinese boy happily takin it up the ass and angrily spittin it out the other entrance is "disturbing", then I have no idea what to say to you.[/quote]

I didn't see that picture when I posted. Dude thats some wicked funny shit!!

[quote name='JimmieMac']I think it's hit or miss. Most people say stupid shit they think is funny all the time, most of the time it goes unnoticed but even the sun shines on a dogs ass ever now and again.[/QUOTE]:lol:

Wait, that was probably unintentional ...

CAG is pretty dumb... occasionally something funny happens here, but it's not as consistently hilarious as anyone would like it to be. Take this post for instance. No energy, no pop, no funny. Ever since the blood-in-poop thread from a while back, it's just been slow rolling tumbleweeds.

[quote name='Scobie']Ever since the blood-in-poop thread from a while back, it's just been slow rolling tumbleweeds.[/quote]

You forgot about the constant masterbation thread:D

[quote name='kennistond']You forgot about the constant masterbation thread:D[/QUOTE]

meh, that quickly went downhill when King_Sprout said he wanted to fuck his mom up the ass.

[quote name='SMMM']meh, that quickly went downhill when King_Sprout said he wanted to fuck his mom up the ass.[/quote]

Dear god...I think I've learned enough shit about him tonight to insult hell out of him in the future

Let us know when your dermal density matches the thickness of your skull. It should be able to deflect Desert Eagle rounds by that point.

Ba-dum-bump!

Thank you, folks. I'm here through the Apocalypse.

[quote name='epobirs']Let us know when your dermal density matches the thickness of your skull. It should be able to deflect Desert Eagle rounds by that point.

Ba-dum-bump!

Thank you, folks. I'm here through the Apocalypse.[/quote]

On a scale of 1 to 10, I give that about a 2. It just didn't have that lasting sting...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']On a scale of 1 to 10, I give that about a 2. It just didn't have that lasting sting...[/QUOTE]

Your mom doesn't have that lasting sting.

*raised hand for high five*

*crickets*

*witty*

[quote name='Apossum']Your mom doesn't have that lasting sting.

*raised hand for high five*

*crickets*

*witty*[/quote]

Nah, but yours does. Just ask your family and friends. I don't think that penicillian could knock that shit out

[quote name='Strell']Penis.[/quote]

Twat? Twat did you say? I cunt hear you. I think I need to go to the dicktor to see if he can finger it out. Maybe he can give me some penisillin

bread's done
Back