How did everyone on here get so witty?

[quote name='Strell']Penis.[/QUOTE]

C'mon, Rocky, yer better than that! Get back in the ring and show 'em yer still the champ!!!

[quote name='valleyvampiress']How did everyone on here get so witty?[/quote]
I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I read occasionanlly.

Mostly it's just from being a smartass in reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chacrana
CAG thrives on making fun of people... if you can't make fun of people, you're probably not witty and you probably run away crying from the inevitable onslaught of insults directed at you.

CAGs are assholes.

Yeah, when I first came to CAG... I was like "Who the fuck do all these assholes think they are?"

Then I just realized they're gamers, and social interaction is to a minimum...

You know, with all the time spent to listening to Sting, Watching Star Trek : The Next Generation Reruns and coming up with dumbass shit like "Pwned" and "Sand in Vagina".

Eventually I learned to get a thick skin... and now I just talk shit even worse. =(

Hopefully it's just a handfull that feel this way; I thought CAG was pretty peaceful and, occasionally "wiity" myself. I hate the pwned, sand in vagina talk as much as anybody, and I don't notice it much on here. I think this place is, for the most part, one of the most mature boards I've frequented - especially in the prepubescent cussing whining wasteland that is video game message boards. Damn, I'm on a roll tonight. But then again... I'm on a roll every night.

Sincerely,
Lieutenant Dan ;)

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']Hopefully it's just a handfull that feel this way; I thought CAG was pretty peaceful and, occasionally "wiity" myself. I hate the pwned, sand in vagina talk as much as anybody, and I don't notice it much on here. I think this place is, for the most part, one of the most mature boards I've frequented - especially in the prepubescent cussing whining wasteland that is video game message boards. Damn, I'm on a roll tonight. But then again... I'm on a roll every night.

Sincerely,
Lieutenant Dan ;)[/quote]

I dont know why .. but seeing your name and your avatar right below it made me laugh out loud

Hard to say. A shrink once told my mother that the way our family commonly conversed with each other would destroy most people.

[quote name='Vampyre611']Now, it would seem to me that no one can safely reply to this. There is, thanks to you OP, an expectation to be witty. Can anyone post here, in this thread, and risk not being witty? what would that mean? would they be letting you down? would they be letting CAG down? would they be letting themselves down?[/QUOTE]Meh, you shouldn't have posted, because after reading what you said I was let down.

I drank lots of smart juice to be here.

I later found out I was eating cake insteaf of drinking msart juice and smart juice was actually my brothers girlfriend's sister.

I don't have a brother. Scissors 69.

[quote name='King_Sprout']I drank lots of smart juice to be here.

I later found out I was eating cake insteaf of drinking msart juice and smart juice was actually my brothers girlfriend's sister.

I don't have a brother. Scissors 69.[/QUOTE]

I think we are all witty because we have people (and buy people I mean king_sprout) running around here Blatantly using bad grammar, making useless posts and being annoying. If the internet was a real place he would be the kid being shoved into a locker while everyone pee'd into the little locker vent holes.

[quote name='mr ryles']fuck sting[/QUOTE]

What did...

sting.jpg

... ever do to you?

[quote name='mr ryles']I think we are all witty because we have people (and buy people I mean king_sprout) running around here Blatantly using bad grammar, making useless posts and being annoying. If the internet was a real place he would be the kid being shoved into a locker while everyone pee'd into the little locker vent holes.[/quote]

You wouldn't really pee on me........8-[

[quote name='Stoneage']Cheapy bans people for being unwitty. He just sent me a PM telling me my wit quotient is "dangerously low".[/QUOTE]
ROFL!

That, and we all had to take the mandatory Wit seminar. Didn't Cheapy send you the link to register?

*calculating wit quotient* ....still need to make today's quota

This topic really doesn't highlight the wit of CAG, in my opinion. It's actully filled with a lot of people on my ignore list and I may add a few more now that I've foolishly read all of the (non-ignored) responses.

[quote name='soliddragon']
*calculating wit quotient* ....still need to make today's quota[/QUOTE]

You still need to make yesterday's quota.

I'm not on your ignore list am I PenguinMaster? If you don't respond, I'll assume I am :(

I'll try to be better... honest I will. Just please, give me another chance. Maybe I can do something else... like... if you ever need some numbers added real quick you can just say, "Hey, Lieutenant Dan, what's 43 plus 7?"

And I'll say, "50."

Or like, if you ever need any directions anywhere, I can look them up for you or something.

Just... please... let's try to make this work. Don't walk out on me like this. I wouldn't walk out on you. Because I can't ;)

Be sure to tip your waiter everyone, thank you and goodnight!

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']I'm not on your ignore list am I PenguinMaster? If you don't respond, I'll assume I am :(

I'll try to be better... honest I will. Just please, give me another chance. Maybe I can do something else... like... if you ever need some numbers added real quick you can just say, "Hey, Lieutenant Dan, what's 43 plus 7?"

And I'll say, "50."

Or like, if you ever need any directions anywhere, I can look them up for you or something.

Just... please... let's try to make this work. Don't walk out on me like this. I wouldn't walk out on you. Because I can't ;)

Be sure to tip your waiter everyone, thank you and goodnight![/quote]

I couldn't understand you when you have "something" in your mouth...

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']A cigarette?[/quote]

You can easily talk with a cigarette hanging out of your lips. You can't when its something about the size of a cigar shoved all the way in. Though in PenguinMasters case, it could be the size of a cigarette...

[quote name='Strell']You still need to make yesterday's quota.[/QUOTE]

which day does credit for this post go to....?

while you think about that, here is a picture of a rabbit humping a chicken

4400de8ebc695.jpg

CAG is one of the funnier message boards. Alot of tech sites that have people posting have a tendancy to be funny. I think it's due to the people who post there being generally intelegent and able to know what is funny and what is not.

And since we are spending so much time on the internet chances are we arn't the best looking group of people, so we have to have personality, otherwise we would never get laid.

[quote name='KingDox']CAG is one of the funnier message boards. Alot of tech sites that have people posting have a tendancy to be funny. I think it's due to the people who post there being generally intelegent and able to know what is funny and what is not. A

nd since we are spending so much time on the internet chances are we arn't the best looking group of people, so we have to have personality, otherwise we would never get laid.[/QUOTE]

actually, I'm Ben Affleck

[quote name='PKRipp3r']which day does credit for this post go to....?

4400de8ebc695.jpg
[/quote]

I guess those jokes about the easter bunny having hiding his easter eggs are true!

And KingDox, when was the last time you've seen anyone on Slashdot and Digg have a decent sense of humor with out geting flamed the fuck out (or in diggs case, digged into oblivion)

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']

And KingDox, when was the last time you've seen anyone on Slashdot and Digg have a decent sense of humor with out geting flamed the fuck out (or in diggs case, digged into oblivion)[/QUOTE]

Actually on Digg some of the funny posts get alot of diggs. Usually it's only the really lame posts or the ones the fanboys hate are dugg down.

But maybe it's just me. After spending so much time on the internet I've grown to forget and ignore bad posts and only remember the good ones.

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']I'm not on your ignore list am I PenguinMaster? If you don't respond, I'll assume I am :(

And I'll say, "50."

Be sure to tip your waiter everyone, thank you and goodnight![/QUOTE]

Nope, you're not on my ignore list. Thanks for the offers, but I can do basic math a look up directions myself. Also I do tip waiters.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']....what the hell did this thread devolve into?[/quote]

It devolved into yo momma

Had to get a yo momma joke in somewhere...

[quote name='Stoneage']Cheapy bans people for being unwitty. He just sent me a PM telling me my wit quotient is "dangerously low".[/quote] Shh! Keep this on the DL! Don't tell CheapyD I hooked you up with some!;)
cagonzi7.jpg

[quote name='PKRipp3r']which day does credit for this post go to....?

4400de8ebc695.jpg
[/quote] I call your bunny
mikerubensteinpu4.jpg

and raise you a squirrel
1001oa6.jpg

:lol:

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being witty, and that is not being witty."

(just trying to give the Monty Python fans among us a smile)

bread's done
Back