How do CAGs do lunch?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Moe's sucks ass. Chipotle is way better.[/quote]

wow looks like we got some chipotle/moes rivalry going on

[quote name='guyver2077']wow looks like we got some chipotle/moes rivalry going on[/QUOTE]

Should we kick some ass? :p

been bringing lean cuisines with me at work :(

I AM determined to be back at my original weight, and I've already lost 15 lbs ^_^

Side note: Have any of you ever even tried the Lean Cusine pizzas and paninis??? They are actually REALLY good, as in I'd prefer to eat them even if they weren't "lean". The other dishes from LC are meh, but.. mmm... the pizza and paninis = FTW

:)

I work at the county juvenile detention center and they provide free breakfast and lunch for 1st shift and free dinner for 2nd shift. If you don't want what is cooked for that particular meal, the employee fridge is always stocked with sandwiches from the cooks. I'll usually pack something just in case I don't want what is offered.

[quote name='guinaevere']You laugh. I fast on Mondays and Wednesdays. (Not for economical reasons.) For folks who do a lot of eating out, they'd save a bundle if they tried this.[/QUOTE]

No thanks, I'd rather not fast...I'll eat something cheap out, or bring a lunch....need the energy to keep going thru the afternoon!

[quote name='BlaqRenaissance']I work at the county juvenile detention center and they provide free breakfast and lunch for 1st shift and free dinner for 2nd shift. If you don't want what is cooked for that particular meal, the employee fridge is always stocked with sandwiches from the cooks. I'll usually pack something just in case I don't want what is offered.[/quote]

interesting? what county? ive worked with a few ohio facilities

bread's done
Back