How do you ask out a OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']You're kidding, right? Corny stuff like a Nuka-Cola Grenade Launcher and a flame sword? :|[/QUOTE]
They're super-powerful.

The Rail Gun is not corny - That steam whistle is very rewarding.

[quote name='munch']I'm about to order the Curious Case of Benjamang Button on Blu Ray. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Order it faster.

[quote name='Brak']I don't have their DLC tracks, so I wouldn't want to embarrass myself by looking like an casual admirer of their work.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='Rocko']I didn't know it was possible for people to buy a DS for the first time any more with the amount of DS systems Nintendo sells. :lol:[/QUOTE]

a couple of my coworkers just bought DS's for their kids (6-ish to 10-ish) for the first time. they bought NSMB, MKDS, pokemon, and the Lego games.

[quote name='munch']I'm thinking about grabbing Wages of Fear too. I got some birthday money :cool:[/QUOTE]
Order The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, ya big galoot.

[quote name='Moxio']Make some money, son! I'm also sitting here waiting for you to rape your finals so we can rape Chaos in D2. 8-([/QUOTE]
I've put myself on a Hot Pockets diet since I can buy 'em with space bucks (dining hall money). 8^)

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Take your Hot Pockets (shudders) to Walmart and return them without a reciept so you can buy Castle Crashers. >:][/QUOTE]Who do you think I am, DarthPuma? :lol:

Return fraud with Hot Pockets would legit be hilarious though.

[quote name='Moxio']"Space bucks"? Ahahaha that legit made me laugh outloud.[/QUOTE]:)

[quote name='dcfox']Order The Day the Earth Stood Still, Keanu Reeves version.[/QUOTE]

you really are a woman, aren't you?:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back