How do you ask out a OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheRock88']It's been almost one year since my last radiation treatment for my lymphoma and I should be happy. School is over in a few days and I get to look forward to playing games, going to a WWE event in June, etc during the summer. But I'm not.

Just got a call from my onocologist saying that my MRI results came back and there's something weird in my lower back region near my spinal cord. They now say that I need another biopsy (last time was in the neck area) to test if the lymphoma has either come back, spread to another region of my body, or is just a fluke thing that showed up in the MRI results. Gotta meet this new doctor on Monday to set up an appointment for the surgery.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Hope it's nothing serious, dude.

[quote name='DarthPuma']The Wolfenstein 3d port for the iPhone is like my favorite app store game. Considering I love the hell out of it and it's actually 6 months and ten days older than I am, I'd say it has aged pretty well.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Wolfenstein is more than 9 years old.

No. The changelog looked like it was full of bullshit so I wasn't going to until I read that. If it turns out to be true and super duper confirmed for the Mini 9 then I'll do it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://majornelson.com/archive/2009/05/14/crackdown-premium-theme-preview.aspx

Get your space bucks ready, Linkin.[/QUOTE]

Mr-Burns-Excellent-MF.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']Me, but I have to finish the game with my new character to play it. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Really!? I thought that they had patched it up so that even if you finished the game, you should be able to continue right after.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I see.

---

:whistle2:k @ "new" Kindle 2 for $250 on craigslist.[/QUOTE]

$250 is still too expensive for a kindle. Use that money and go buy a Wii Jimbo.

End of the week, time for beers. Now for the tough decisions. I want to rent Benjamin Button HD but there are lots of good sports on tonight.

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the tattoo on the top of my arm just below the elbow on Saturday.

Also, Mak, I mailed Godfather yesterday.

Why are New Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart DS selling so much?

But Aerosmith is absolutely ridiculous to be selling so much.

[quote name='Rocko']Why are New Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart DS selling so much?

But Aerosmith is absolutely ridiculous to be selling so much.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing a bunch of people bought a DS for the first time with the release of the DSi and picked NSMB and Mario Kart DS.

I didn't know it was possible for people to buy a DS for the first time any more with the amount of DS systems Nintendo sells. :lol:

Red Wings breakaway goal!

That was awesomely exciting. Hockey is awesome.

And now they aren't even playing hockey, they are just fucking each other up while pushing a black piece of rubber around.

3 of the perks suck (make your karma all the way good, neutral or evil) but the ones I really like are: Turn 10 nuka-colas into quantums, automatically have all the schematics, bring back dogmeat and bring all your SPECIALs to 9.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Are you playing Guitar Hero: World Tour with GWF SSPickups tonight, Brock?[/QUOTE]
I don't have their DLC tracks, so I wouldn't want to embarrass myself by looking like an casual admirer of their work.

I probably wouldn't even get the chance, anyway.

Those first two perks kinda reek also. Major :|@turning cola into Quantum and having schematics (considering all of the buildable weapons suck dong). Don't use dogmeat, SPECIALs to 9 sounds okay. Have you tried any of the BoS quests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back