How do you ask out a OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free RSS Reader.

Is Byline worth looking into?

edit: I didn't like how Byline is tied to a Google Reader account. I'll just stick with Free RSS Reader (although Pro RSS Reader's offline caching is pretty attractive...).

I wouldn't pay $10 for it but I like it. It caches your feeds so you can read them when you're not connected to the internet and I like how you can quickly mark items as read by swiping them so I can easily clean out my feeds.

I think it only works by hooking into your Google Reader account, though.

Just commented on both of those issues (offline caching and Google Reader) in an edit. :)

Free RSS Reader caches stuff, but no non-text content like embedded video or images, and the maximum number of stories stored it dictated by the site. I might upgrade to Pro.

Do you think you could try out Copycense's feed for me though? Here's the link again: http://feeds.copycense.com/copycense/AdaR

Thanks.

I hope it's just a temporary thing. I'd like to read their material, but I absolutely hate checking a bunch of different sites each day, which is why I

[quote name='Moxio']Why does CAG even have a "British equivalent"? :|[/QUOTE]

they thought you'd appreciate the throwback to British rule in India, Salim. :)

[quote name='JolietJake']Wtf, did anyone else just get the British cag banner?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']What the dickens? The site just turned to Cheap Arse Gamer for me temporarily.[/QUOTE]

Mine comes up for me like that all the time...I thought it was because the server we used is based in Bermuda.

[quote name='Liquid 2']British?

The only thing that happened for me was that the forums weren't at 100% width.[/QUOTE]
I saw both actually.

Just played a game of TF2 and this guy was asking his teammates if they could take care of his SG for a bit cause he had to go take a shit...

:whistle2:|

[quote name='TheRock88']Just played a game of TF2 and this guy was asking his teammates if they could take care of his SG for a bit cause he had to go take a shit...

:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

spr3e080.gif

I've gotten to the point that i don't play online games with randoms. I'll play with friends on servers i know are populated by good players and not some 13 year old dumbassses.

I can't believe you don't have tf2 for the pc yet frosty. I'd buy it for you but TOB was $10 bucks just a couple weeks ago! I'd feel like I was wasting cash!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I can't believe you don't have tf2 for the pc yet frosty. I'd buy it for you but TOB was $10 bucks just a couple weeks ago! I'd feel like I was wasting cash![/QUOTE]

Don't usually PC game, as gaming on a laptop sucks.

[quote name='manthing']How much?[/QUOTE]

$28 shipped.

Considering it cost me nothing but some aggravation, I'll take it. It means I got Kill Bill Vol. 1 and a non-giftbox TDK on blu for free. :)

Now if I could only get YF360G to fix the situation w/ my 4k points card/code... (fuck you, seanRacist, you thieving bitch. :p)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sweet. Just sold that damaged box The Dark Knight. :whee:[/QUOTE]
Annex.
[quote name='seanr1221']Yea, Zew has all the cheez in Gears 2 :squirtle:[/QUOTE]

squirtle4.gif

[quote name='zewone']Annex.
[/QUOTE]

That makes sense, now that I think about it... I guess that'd be the best multiplayer way to go about getting it... I wonder where the biggest bang for your buck is, kill for kill... I had read that starting up the chapter with the Brumak was a good way to farm kills in campaign...

What's up with the trolling blog post that Cheapy featured on the front page? I didn't know that talking shit about games you've never played or don't like as much as everyone else is an admirable thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back