How do you ask out a OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck me, i passed all my classes, but i got a D in statistics, first class i got less than a C in. Guess i'm retaking that next fall or it won't transfer to another school.

I really hated that damn class too, ugh.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No luck with the xclamp fixes? Sorry mang.[/QUOTE]

I got it running twice, then both times it stopped after a day or so. The second time it stopped working after I put the hard drive in, which makes me think that the board moved, which then did something funny. I might try again, but I'm just at the point where I want to buy another one.

[quote name='JolietJake']fuck me, i passed all my classes, but i got a D in statistics, first class i got less than a C in. Guess i'm retaking that next fall or it won't transfer to another school.

I really hated that damn class too, ugh.[/QUOTE]

Statistics was the only class in college I quit out of (before I failed). Our teacher wrote an entire book on the TI-83 calculator and instead of teaching actual statistics, our whole class was about how to use the calculator and what was in the book he wrote. The other crazy thing about that class is the fact that I think I was the only person who had never even seen a graphing calculator, let alone know how to use it.

After I quit, I signed up the next semester for Statistics w/ a different teacher and ended up getting a B. No graphing calculators were involved in that class.

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT

It was a pain in the ass tracking down Raiden Fighting Aces.[/QUOTE]

I found it easily at my local retailer after you sent me that IM. You don't need me to pick you up a copy, do you?

[quote name='Maklershed']Statistics was the only class in college I quit out of (before I failed). Our teacher wrote an entire book on the TI-83 calculator and instead of teaching actual statistics, our whole class was about how to use the calculator and what was in the book he wrote. The other crazy thing about that class is the fact that I think I was the only person who had never even seen a graphing calculator, let alone know how to use it.

After I quit, I signed up the next semester for Statistics w/ a different teacher and ended up getting a B. No graphing calculators were involved in that class.[/QUOTE]
Yeah we didn't even use graphing calculators, he didn't make us anyhow. Kinda wish i had now, would have made some things easier. Oh well, at least i kept the book.

Heh, I really liked Stats. Took as many classes that were offered outside of the math department, and most of my work now is in Stats.

[quote name='Maklershed']I think I was the only person who had never even seen a graphing calculator, let alone know how to use it.
[/QUOTE]

fucking Luddite. I swear, if you didn't like the :twoguns:games, you'd be vaultmates with DMK screaming "INPUT LAG" at each other.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I found it easily at my local retailer after you sent me that IM. You don't need me to pick you up a copy, do you?[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to find a copy at Gamestop that hasn't been "Gamestop'd". I want a sealed copy.

[quote name='JolietJake']Yeah we didn't even use graphing calculators, he didn't make us anyhow. Kinda wish i had now, would have made some things easier. Oh well, at least i kept the book.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, for your sake, they use the same edition of the book next time. ;)

--

fuckING A. THESE SPACERS ARE STARTING TO ACTIVATE MY RAGE TOOTH(s). :bomb:

cheddarcheese.png

[quote name='corrosivefrost']We were required to have a graphic calculator for precalc in highschool I still have my TI-83 somewhere.

--

preparations for braces. :\[/QUOTE]
It's lots of fun when the wires start poking your mouth and you develop a sore.

So fun.

Well it looks like I'll be able to take the grad assistant position and live on campus starting in July. The university was fine with it except for the fact that the building is not deleaded. It's not the best situation, but it should be fine as the lead paint has been painted over numerous times, and we just have to be diligent cleaners and keep him away from the walls.

It's the same here JJ. Our office is in a freshman dorm, so it's crazy busy during the year, but it's completely dead right now.

[quote name='seanr1221']Gamefly shipped Sacred. Now to see if it stinks.[/QUOTE]
Enjoy your AIDS~!

[quote name='Brak']Enjoy your AIDS~![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Hey...According to MyGamerCard.net, I played Call of Duty 2 and 3 today. And I gained 5 Cheesemints...But I'm at work.

That means...If she let him, I'll...NUMBER84 is home from school!!

:whee:

And he's playing games that are not age appropriate!!! Someone is getting the ban hammer...

#83 you should prohibit your account from playing M-rated games that way you won't slip up and play any naughty games yourself!

LP: You should be glad she's using perfume... trust me.

I just woke up quickly thinking it was 1:30pm already. It turns out that somehow or another I sped my clock up and hour in my sleep. Shittay.

[quote name='lordwow']LP: You should be glad she's using perfume... trust me.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I would be if it wasn't some stinky ass Indian perfume she picked up while she was in India :bomb:

[quote name='lordwow']#83 you should prohibit your account from playing M-rated games that way you won't slip up and play any naughty games yourself! [/QUOTE]

Do as I say, not as I do.

But I blame Mrs. Number83 for letting him stay home from school because he fell off his bike yesterday and was sore...WHAAAAAAHH!!

And he know's the rules.

LP: You should be glad she's using perfume... trust me.

This is troof!

[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you wear cologne, LinkinPrime?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I spray a little on myself at home after a shower...I don't bring it to work and spray it on me because I stink like curry and swamp ass.

So what the is up with the early gamestop demo for Fight Night? I have a access code but it doesnt work at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back